Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:05 am
"thank you...." she smiled then gave him a small peck on the lips then smiled at him again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 pm
"Well what would you like to do now?^^"Said Zeramir.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:49 pm
"we could take another walk if you want?" she said smiling and standing up  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
"I would love to have another walk with you. As long as it is with you."Zaramir took yurikos hand and gently took her closer hugging her and giving her a peck then looking into her eyes smiling."Where to?^^"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:27 pm
"you're new here right? would you like me to show you around the school a bit?" she asked smiling at him  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:09 am
Zeramir nodded."Any activity and every place is great as long as we are there together^^"  

Zeramir

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:01 pm
((sorry but uhh, where are we? i'm lost here. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:08 pm
she smiled and walked out the door and said "well then come on!!" she said still smiling

((sorry, not sure either, all i know is that yuriko and zeramir are about to start walking around the school grounds, and it's like 10:00 at night or something))  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:28 am
Zeramir took her hand and said."Show me the way my lady^^I am your faithfull servan and shall follow you as you give me the tour of the school^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:12 pm
she laughed and said "come on i want to show you this place....it's the my favorite place to go and just think about stuff...." she said taking his hand and walking towards the back door of the school  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:27 pm
"Wow, I'm so bored... no one's talking to me. I feel so left out.....", Julianna sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:04 am
"ok^^"followed Zeramir while taking of his jacket and puttien it over yurikos shoulders"Its cold..."Said while walking with her hand taken to wherever she led him.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:42 pm
she smiled at him "thanks" she continued to led him outside and into this huge feild but kept walking until they came to a beautiful garden with a couple of lights and fireflies all around making it almost glow "i love this place....it always helps when i need to think about something....do you like it?" she said looking over at him with her last comment  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:13 pm
When Julianna went into her dorm, she quietly threw her books and her other homework crap away into her messenger bag. The takes out a book to read. A few pages later, the book got boring right away, so she said,"BLEEHHH!!..... this is so gay" she complained.  

Pow in the Wow

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:58 pm
"WOW..."said the mage with his muth open and overwhelmed by the scenery while pulling yuriko close."quite the romantic space^^"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff