Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:09 pm
((Lolz, let's get started again!))

"Glad you like it!" Akari beamed.

((Hey, I'm kinda getting bored of the tour, can we make it be tomorrow soon?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 pm
((Sure. can i spend the night?))

"Yeah i like it!" Then Syria checked her watch. It was pretty late, almost midnight. "Hey. Can i spend the night here?" Syria asked.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:51 pm
((Sure! Akari would be happy to let you stay over!))

"Sure!" Akari answered eagerly, always happy to have a friend over.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:04 pm
"Thanks... so um... where do i sleep?" Syria asked, kinda looking like this: sweatdrop .  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 pm
"Hmm...oh! We have a nice guest room you could stay in," Akari suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 pm
Syria shrugged. "ok.... uh... can you take me there? i don't know my way around your HUGE house..." Syria said, looking like this again: sweatdrop .  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Akari blushed lightly, embarrassed of her "huge" house, and led Syria to the room. It was nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 pm
"Wow... thanks Akari!" Syria said, then walked over to the bed. Once she layed down on it, she felt sleepy right away. jeez... i didn't know how tired i was.... Syria thought. Then she yawned and fell asleep.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Akari went to her room. Before she fell asleep, she thought.
I guess mom and dad were right after all! I did make a friend. I'm so happy. She yawned and then drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:44 pm
In the morning, Syria woke up early, screaming.

~~~~~her dream/nightmare~~~~~

Syria was walking around on the deck of a boat. It was as big as the Titanic. She was all alone. "Hello?... is anyone there?..." She looked in 'her and her sister's' room. Her sister was dead. "No! Sis!" she cried, but stepped back, out of the room. She looked over the edge of the boat and screamed. The water was filled with all the dead, floating bodies of everyone that was on the ship...

~~~~~now~~~~~

"No!" she screamed as she woke up. Then she was panting. It was just... that dream again... its nothing... nothing happened... its all gone....... but its still true...

((*shudders* sorry. i thought it would somewhat make more sense if you knew what happened in her dream. This is what happened. She and her 'random' sister were going home from a trip on a cruise. The boat was to reach the dock in the morning, so this is the night before. The boat made it safely to the shore, thanks to her calling the boat company and telling them she was all alone and tha everyone was dead, so a crew came out in a seperate boat and drove it to shore. ok?))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:35 pm
Name:Isa
School: Seigaku
Year:1st
Personality:Alone, shy
Bio:She Crys alot, but she's really sweet. she is blind
Pic: User Image
(the cat is her pet Sira (see-ra) she took her in when she stumbled across her on the road)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm
((Yay, new person!))

Akari woke up and heard a scream.
"Syria!" she gasped, realizing it was Syria that was screaming. She ran to the guest room.
"Are you okay?" Akari asked, concerned.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm
Isa blinked open her eyes, but it did no good. she heard a 'meow' "is that my little Sira?" she asked "where are you?" Sira jumped up and curled up on her lap. Isa sat up and stroked her gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm
((Aww, nice kitty))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm
Syria turned to Akari when she came into the room, her breathing normal. "Huh?... oh... i'm... i'm sorry... i had... a nightmare again...." Syria said, not trying to cry from it. when will it go away?... will this nightmare haunt me forever?... the questions rang in her head.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff