Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:17 pm
(yay! Swimming!!! >.< wait wheres the question?)

Eli wandered up to the swimming pool edge. She quickly took off her uniform, she already had her swim suit on underneath. Dew jumped in with a big splash. "ah!" Eli yelped when the water hit her. "hey!" Dew laughed. "ok I'm comeing in!" Eli dived the water seemed a tad cold but was basically ok. "Dew! use hydro-pump!" Dew shot a hydro-pump at Eli underwater. "wee!" Eli was shot into the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:22 pm
(oh! I need to meet someone! Come people come! Theres a hot tub here!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Justine arrived at the pool area and the first thing she sees is a girl in the air. "Wow why can't you do that Quilly?" "Cynda!" "Hmm I suppose you're right flamethrower just won't give the same effect."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 pm
Eli looked over at the girl who had just come in. "darn it!" Eli fell off the hydro-pump and landed with a splash in the water. She slowly came back up the the surface. "umm. . . sorry about that. . ." She mumbled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 pm
(Justine is a girl.)
"CYNDA!" Quilly said as he got splashed. "Oh it's okay we-uh I was going to take a dip anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:37 pm
(lol k i fixed it)
Eli sighed. "geess! another year as a dork has just started." Eli sank underneath the water. Dew popped his head out in front of Justine "dewgong-gong!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:41 pm
"Don't think of like that think of like you have your own geyser!" Justine said as Quilly sniffed Dew.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:30 pm
"Ah, yes. Hello, Jasmine." responded Ms. Chiyemi. "Everyone's new here, really. This is the first year that the school's been open. As I said earlier, all you have to do today is relax, meet some new friends, and make yourself right at home. Have fun, because tomorrow," she promised, "the classes will begin." ((Dun Dun DUUUUNNNN!!! xd ))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, Shuzaku, do you want to go to the pool, or the beach?" Nami asked her friend. Chinchou looked up at Shuzaku, excitedly.  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:53 pm
(You guys post a lot!!!!!)

Tami let out her Butterfree and Pigeot, "The day is yours." She smiled and walked towards the swimming pool, she could hear kids. Once she got to the pool she sat in a chair and watched carefully.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Tasha threw all her pokeballs in the air, "Go Star! Razor! Hero!" Her pokemon appeared. "Its a free day. Shall we race?" Star bucked and whinned, Razor roared, and Hero barked. "Great! Go get ready." The three pokemon ran to the start and got ready. "Ready...GO!" She yelled and the race began.

Star, of course, was in the lead. Hero followed close behind and Razor in last.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Eli blew bubbles in the water "mmm. . . ." Dew chuckled then splashed Quilly. "dewgong!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:46 am
Emili ran to the pool and set her bag down just far enough away it wouldn't get splashed, she took of her uniform and had her swimsuit on. She ran strait to the high dive, it was ten feet up in the air, as she jumped off she made a huge splash and soaked every one in the pool area "sorry" she called, "i have a weakness for high dives" Miki jumped off the high dive and fell to the bottom, she came back up with a water stone in her mouth "Miki no put that----to late" Miki started to evolve and she turned into a vaporeon. "oh no i wanted you so badly to be a flareon" she said and Miki turned into the water, she came back up and used water gun to shoot Emili into the air, Emili landed in a tree. She was stuck there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:51 am
"Ok," Jasmine said. "Thanks." Jasmine and Jewel walked over to the pool. She saw that some other kids were there. "Hey! Can i join?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:06 am
Edward saw that a lot of people were going to the pool, and he could tell that Gible wanted to swim."OK come on!"Edward said to Gible and headed to the pool area.

((P.S. The pic of my person is in my sig))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 am
"sure!" Emili shouted from the tree "if you can help me! My pokemon Miki evolved into a Vaporeon and used water gun to put me in this tree, and that never would have hapened if you wwould have just evolved into cute, adorible flareon!  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 am
Edward walked into the pool area to find a girl in a tree and a vaporeon
looking up at her."Hey!Do you need help?"Edward asked Emili.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff