Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am
Max walked into the training room and saw only the girl was there. He nodded to her but his mind was elsewhere. He had did his dream of becomeing a soldier had finally come true! Walking to the middle of the room he set eight dummies around him in a circle. Takeing a deep breath he let out a loud Kiai and jabbed the blunt end into the eye of the dummy behind him. Spinning his naginata in a tight circle he slashed into the gut of the dummy to his right. Stabbing his spear into the ground he jumped into the air like he was dodgeing an attack he kicked the dummy on his left. Than while mid air he pulled the naginata out of the ground and slashed the head out of the same dummy. Four down four to go. he thought as he spun the spear around his head than brought it down in a tight ciircle disemboweling two more of the dummies. jabbing the nearest dummies foot he slammed the blunt end into its groin the jumped back stabbing it in the throat. Twisting the spear as if he was blocking an attack he brought the weapon in low and slashed it from navel to nose. The entire exercise was done within ten seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 am
Kima went back to his dorm after his search turned out fruitless. He felt a wave of exhaustion and hit his bed early that day. He was feeling fatigue that he had never before felt. 'I just want to go back to work.' Kima thought, and fell asleep.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 pm
Kiba awoke from his sleep seeing Kima asleep on his bed. He saw his paper and a few pencils. He started to work on the sword and sheild sign that Kima wanted him to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 pm
A chime rang through the land. It was the purest bell in the palace being rung. It was a signal that a meeting was going to take place and the message it spread would only reach the ones who it was meant for, which included the location of the meeting.
Kiba did not get the message...
Kima did not get the message...
Max heard something strange but it was not the message ...
Sakira stirred as she heard the message and nodded as if to reply. ((my main character is changing to this one due to being a leader as a main I did not think was a good idea, details are VERY limited due to this character being more of a loner in the sense they work fine by themselves))
"And when it is over, we must all put down the sword," Sakira said to herself, she had been saying something to herself that sounded almost like a pray but the words were too faint that Max only heard that part of it.
A letter slid under the door of Kiba's and Kima's rooms. It requested them to go to Shakil's office when they could at any time other than dawn till midday. Something big was happening soon and it seemed set people were going to be dragged along for the ride ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Kima got the message and read it to Kiba. When he finished he looked at Kiba. "Well might as well go now." Kima opened the door and waited outside for Kiba to get ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:45 am
Kiba got up and popped his neck before walking out. "Let's go..." He siad and yawned slightly.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:55 pm
Crystal quietly waited at Shakil's office to see if she had gotten into the Army. Crystal was normally a Blacksmith but she liked Fighting better then anything else. "finally a chance to get in the army. Better now Blow it." She thought to herself as she waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Shakil called Crystal into his office. It was not the biggest, it had large amount of weapons and leather on the walls giving it a more homely feel yet looked like it could supply a small group of fighters. In the corner behind the desk was a makeshift hammock. Paper was scattered over the deck yet it showed some order to it.
"Well you scored well on the fighting part of the test, changing weapons could do some work but it is not a major weakness, leadership is a potential with some work but not a strength yet," said Shakil reading some of his notes,"Apart from that it is a decent pass, all that there is now is to welcome you into the army and show you around,"
Shakil stepped up and lead Crystal around showing her where major areas were like the training room, the eating area and other important areas. He went to the female dorms then paused for a moment. He quickly went back to the training room to find Sakira and asked if she would not mind Crystal being a roommate so she was not allow. Sakira had agreed with a small show of acceptance. After the quick introductions between the new room mates Sakira went to prepare her large room for a second person. Shakil made a final stop at the noticeboard.
"Well here is where daily jobs are posted," he said pointing to the right half of it,"Sakira was the only girl here before you and she used an alias, since there are so few we allow girls to use another name for the lists so it is not such a leap into the army with everyone quizzing you, would you want me to put a different name for you on the list?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakira had gone to her large room. It was almost suitable for royalty, she changed it so there was a second bed at the back, both were four poster beds with curtains. It would be clear which would be for Crystal as there was a large bag on Sakira's one(the one to the right as you enter). She then set up a deck next to the other bed and tidied her deck slightly tucking away important things and locking very important things in a draw. After that she opened the curtains to let in the bright daylight and went onto the balcony to think, the view to the garden was an amazing sight.
"About time another girl joined," she said to herself looking at the breath taking view,"I wonder how she will do, this is not for everyone and a lot of men even drop out. I guess time will tell, she has not seen much serious fighting if any but that does not stop everyone,"
The room looked very tidy now, the balcony was between the beds which had decks next to them in the corners, the front of the room had a cushion area on the left with a very large bookshelf and on the right of the room was storage for some food and places to put weapons. Under each bed was an area to store clothes and other belongings.
Sakira was examining the flower baskets on either side of the balcony. She was thinking about weather she should go around more openly about her gender now, since she was not alone it might be a bit easier but that had not stopped her before. She decided to stay hidden even though people knew about her, hidden was safer, no one knew that she was really important to the water temple since she was very secretive about almost everything. She looked down to her belt and noticed the normal short swords she used for basically everything that were in view. Then she looked beyond them to an out of view set, the legendary weapons of her temple. She knew she was going to have to be careful with them because of a room mate...  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 am
Crystal put some thought into what name she would use when it came to her. "I guess put me under the name Araia." she said before turning to head to he dorm room. "Now if you will excuse me I will be going to unpack my things." She picked up her bag and waited to see if anything else need to be said to her that she needed to know. "After unpacking....I guess I will go to the training room" she thought to herself.
(Araia is Japanese for wild guys.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Shakil left her to it but mentioned that he would allow her to settle in before serious stuff started like duties and fixed training. Then he excused himself to do some paper work and recruit training.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakira was all too ready to meet her new room mate. The room was the top of the furthest away tower, it certainly had the best view in the whole of the barracks and it was clear that Sakira was use to having it alone, it was more of a personal bedroom that a dorm since so few girls were in the army, Sakira knew well that 6 had managed to get in after her but all dropped out within a few weeks, she was not expecting much from the latest one but she wanted to be proved wrong, but also to see here guess would be correct. It was a strange thing to be the only one of her gender in the army, she was used to it but also would not miss it too much...  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:23 pm
Crystal headed to her dorm room and stepped in. "...." she looked around and headed to the left and put her bag down. As she started to unpack a few scars on her arms could be seen and one fresh wound could be seen on the top of her hand but she acted like it wasn't even there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Sakira looked at her carelessness with injuries and summed up she would not stay long.
"I fixed up your area as best I could with short warning," she said. It was almost perfectly done but Sakira clearly had higher standards by far,"There is some vegetables in the storage over there, I don't always eat in the lower areas, as long as your here you might like to get used to it, I am the only other girl here at the moment with over 300 guys in this barracks, about 45 in this section we are in, the last 6 girl that joined after me left within 2 weeks, to be honest I don't have high hopes for you but then again I would not mind you proving me wrong," He voice was so matter of fact, but it was comforting and fairly friendly but clearly not as welcoming as it could be so if the new one did leave she would not be hurt much.
I better clean that wound up when she is asleep, it could get infected fairly easily if left like that Sakira thought to herself, she had plenty of first aid stuff hidden away in her area.
It was strange for her looking at another girl who used similiar weapon styles, something about this recruit made her wonder a bit. There was something to her that made her think she was strong but also something that showed she would not fit in as well as she could.
"Also, if you want less attention from all the guys her wear baggy clothes and don't speak as much around them, they will mistake you for a shy young guy and it really is nice to have quiet from them, if not well you will get a huge amount of attention," Sakira said before getting a book from the bookshelf and sitting on her bed with it.  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:06 pm
"Thanks for the advice but I'm not to afraid about the men here" Crystal said and followed up with "I'm quiet used to handling them because of My older brother Cris....Come to think of it Most of our fights end up with him having a lot of wounds." She quickly got a set of bandages out and items to clean her wound. She mumbled "Got WAY to careless...Christa is going to chew me out for it now...."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm
"7 guys, easy to deal with, 300 not so easy, only some many heads you can bash together to stop them giving you the eye," said Sakira,"Anyway most likely you dont have to worry about fixed duties or training times yet, all new recruits don't, I recommend you rest regardless, you are going to be the talk of the week, most likely me too as they found me out a bit, but I can hide from them all very easily," Her confidence was very thick in her voice, it was clear she could easily slip away for a week if needed but she had a way of showing she did not need to run away.
"Anyway, I can help with that," she said going to Crystal and helping dress her wound perfectly, she had had way too much practice at healing other wounds and not her own, it showed, most likely from beating people too much at group training or saving people who got hurt too much. She still did not show signs of accepting the sight of blood, to be honest it looked like it made her a little unconformable even though she did not show it hardly at all before finishing sorting out the wound.
"Give it a few days and it will be fine, just try not to do something stupid with it," Sakira said before returning to the book she had on her bed, it was clear it was an old piece of fiction by the cover.  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Crystal remained silent for a while she wasn't use to others helping her besides Cris and Christa. It was a few minutes before she replied "Thanks.." Her voice showed that she wasn't use to such help. Crystal continued to unpack her things and the last thing she took out was a small tablet with what looked like old runes on it. "...." Crystal sighed as she looked at the tablet. For months on end Crystal has tried to figure out what it said to only get a few lines translated.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff