Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:29 pm
Jet's mom noticed, but didn't say anything. "Sure, I'll go get them." She left the room.

Raven went into the living room. "Well, this is certainly a nice place you have Jet. This is what a popular kid's house looks like . . . kinda . . . normal . . . "

Jet smiled awkwardly. "Well . . . "

Raven smiled at him. "I'm just teasing. I just didn't expect you and your family to be so nice. Right Sage?"

Jet offered for them all to sit down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 pm
"No... Just 'cause someones popular doesn't make them, a snob.Or mean." Sage replied defensively.
"Haha Raven I think you hit a nerve." Bob evaded Sages blow that was meant for his belly.
"I think my stomach and shoulders have had enough abuse thank you. See how you like it." Bob begin to repetitively poke Sages belly and side with his index finger, making noises a fencer would make.
"Poke attack!" Bob exclaimed.
Sage giggled and threw a pillow at him. She ran behind Jet and pressed her face which was covered by her hands in a defensive pose against his back. after a bit of hiding and steering Jet to block the pokes. Sage started to poke Bob back from behind Jet.
"You're my shield." she said with blush and a giggle.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:13 pm
Raven ran up and started poking Bob from behind. Jet took the distraction to move Sage over to the TV. "Ok, so, which movie do you want to watch?"

Jet's mother entered the room laughing that the other two. "Here, Sage . . . I know its a little . . . um . . . revealing, but the robe should be big enough."

The nightie was a little small. But the robe reached longer than her feet. Raven quickly covered Bob's mouth to keep him from saying anything embarrassing.

"Just throw your dirty clothes on the table in the other room, and I'll wash them tonight." She leaned in really close, and whispered so that no one else could hear. "I didn't have any undergarments that would fit. Bit I wouldn't recommend that you keep wet ones on. Just make sure not to take off the robe around anyone, ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm
Sage had a mortified expression on her face when Jet's mom showed hr the nightie. At least the robe is long sleeve... The last thing she wanted was for Jet to know was her little problem. She had been doing it since freshman year. Nobody knew about it not even Raven. The worst thing is she had a new one on her hand not even a half an inch under her index finger, it had been a deep one, it was still open... Sage decided to keep her left hand under the sleeve at all cost the whole night.

Sage followed Mrs. Black instructions as she got dressed in the bathroom. She frown at her form in the mirror, to her she was nothing special. But she was quite pretty and had an amazing body. Sage wrapped the large fuzzy robe around her and tied it extra tight so it wouldn't budge. She walked Back in the living room making sure to keep her hand hidden. Um lets watch Little Nemo.

After the movie was over Bob announced,
" Sage all of us except Jet has seen garden state. I suggest you watch it with Jet on your own time.
Let's play truth or dare."
Bob pulled out and empty Sobe bottle from the Halloween bag. "Alright I'll spin the bottle to see who spins the bottle first. The person who spins it gets to ask truth or dare, the person who it lands on had to pick one and Perform the dare of Tell the honest truth." Bob spun the bottle and it landed on Jet. "Okay Jet you get to spin first."

Sage's complexion turned a shade of red she didn't want to play but she didn't want to spoil the fun either.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 pm
"Uh . . . ok." Jet said, he gave the bottle a spin. It landed on Raven. "OK, Raven . . . truth or dare?"

Raven thought for a moment. "OK . . . Hmm . . . its never good to start the game with a dare . . . Or it gets out of hand." She said, give Bob a look. Based on Bobs reaction to the look, Jet had a feeling that there was a story about it. "Truth, Mister Host!"

Jet thought for a moment, but her comment made her curious. "Ok . . . in playing this game . . . what was the most outrageous dare that Bob ever asked you."

Raven got a little red in the face. "Well." She said through clenched teeth. "How about . . . " she slipped into a mocking impersonation of Bob's voice. "'I dare you to strip naked and feel me up.'"

Bob laughed, Raven glared. Jet looked a little uncomfortable . . . he had to hope that he didn't end up with bob giving him a dare.

Raven spun the bottle, it landed on Bob. "Truth or . . . "

"You know me! I'm a daring kind of guy!"
Bob interupted.

Raven got a sly look. "Ok, Mister Daring. I dare you . . . to give yourself a wedgie!" She laughed a little.

Jet was starting to relax a bit, this was getting kind of funny already.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:49 pm
Bob rose an eyebrow, "Is that the best you can do Raven? Pff lame."
A cocky smirk played on Bobs lips as he reached back and pulled on his boxers. He quickly adjusted him self and sat down.
" You didn't say for how long rookie." Bob laughed.
"Alright here it goes." Bob spun the bottle really fast, I took awhile for it to stop before it landed on Sage. " Truth or dare green?" A mischievous smile appeared on Bobs lips. " What will it be?"
Sage had her arms crossed and she was squirming around in her spot.She didn't know what to pick, either one from Bob could be equally hazardous...But if I choose dare he might have me take off the robe...That would be...BAD Um...Truth...
"Darn, I thought you would choose dare, since you've been more confident lately." Suggestion was laced in Bobs tone as he spoke.
"Alright...What to ask Green...Hmm..." Bob seemed to be holding off on the question to make Sage nervous, it was working. She bit her bottom lip, preparing to be humiliated.
"I know, Green I am aware that the scene you are doing has a kiss in the end..."
Sages eyes went wide, Oh no where is he going with this...Oh god.
"And by the implications of that strapping young lad over there you guy's already practiced it."

Oh please, don't ask me if I liked it, don't ask me if it made me hot...Please Bob..No. Sage pleaded silently looking in Bob's eyes. His cocky expression faded a little as he asked.
" Was that your first kiss from a boy?"
Sage let out a sigh of relief as she smiled in thanks at Bob, she was glad he knew when to spare her part of the time. She knew he had copped out because he already knew the answer.
It was still a little embarrassing to reveal that information in front of Jet...But not as bad as the other things she thought he was going to ask.
"Y-yeah...It was." Sage covered her face with her right hand.
After a few moments of awkward silence Sage leaned over to spin the bottle. It landed on Jet, he chose truth.
"Um...okay...So...Whats the meanest thing you have ever done to someone intentionally for any reason?"

Sage didn't quite know why she asked that question in particular. Maybe because in her twisted mind, someone as nice as Jet had to have something wrong with him. She was bullied a lot in school, and that caused her to have a general dislike for mean people. She knew she was attracted to Jet, she knew she liked what he let her see, but she want to know more about what was underneath his skin. Though no matter how bad it was, Sage wouldn't hold it against him, because he had saved her earlier. Anyone who would do that deserved a mulligan.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am
Jet's face broke a little. That was a tough question. He didn't know off hand. He did his best to be nice to people . . . ever since . . . That seemed to be the answer, he had almost forgotten about Caytlin. He looked at Sage, he opened his mouth to speak, and then closed it again. He sighed a moment before continuing. "I broke a girl's heart on purpose. I told her that I hated her when she told me that she was in love with me." He shook his head. "Its complicated, but, the reason was I did like her back, and I didn't think going out with me was the best for her. I know, that sounds kind of pathetic, but . . . she was depressed for weeks, and ended up having to see a Psychiatrist about it." He sighed again. He didn't look up at Sage, he didn't really want to see her reaction. He spun the bottle again. It landed on Raven. "Heh . . . maybe we should put something under the bottle, it doesn't seem to spin as randomly on the carpet . . . . Truth or Dare?"

Raven lifted the bottle and put a large book under it from the coffee table. "Well . . . lets mix it up a little, I'll pick Dare this time."

Jet thought for a moment. "Ok . . . . I dare you to stand on your head for as long as you can!"

Raven flipped onto her hands, and managed to even her legs before landing on her back, Bob hollering as she almost kicked him. "Heh, sorry, I'm not so good with the physical stuff."

Raven spun the bottle, it landed on Sage. She picked truth. Raven knew better than to ask any really bad questions to her. "Ok, Sage. What do you think, should we accept Jet into our little circle of friends?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Sage remained silent, in deep though over Jet's response. She remembered how she felt when Bob told her he didn't like her that way. It was the worst hurt she'd ever felt. Imagine if he told me he hated me...It upset her that Jet would do something like that to someone. But his demeanor and tone of voice revealed that he wasn't proud of it. What is so bad about him that he wouldn't want a person he loved, to be close to him?

"It's more of a triangle of friends, but I would be more than glad to make it a square."

"Aww what a cute little speech Green."
"Why thank you Bob."

Sage gave the bottle a spin, it landed on Bob. She didn't even bother asking him truth or dare.
"Hmm what should I have Bob do..." Sage Imitated Bobs tone from before.
Bob stuck out his tongue and snickered,
"It doesn't work when you do it Green. All your dares are lame, well not as lame a Ravens but still. LAME."

"Oh really? Well, then Bob. I dare you to put lime sherbet in your shoes. And put them back on for the rest of the night."

"Not the black and white chucks! They'll be stained bright green!"
"You're the one who called my dares lame...."

"Fine."
Bob got up and went to the kitchen, when he came back, every step he made a squishing noise, and his shoes were turning green. He had a mortified look on his face, he loved shoes especially chucks.
"I think I'm gonna cry." Bob said half jokingly.
Sage smiled at Bob. "Don't worry they'll wash out, I have oxy clean at home."

Bob spun the bottle and it landed on Raven. "Truth or dare Raven?"
"I know better, truth."
"Lame, okay then. What is the grossest thing you have ever done?"  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Raven glared. "Well, as much as I would like to say it was part of my previous answer . . . No . . . it was having to stuff dog-do down my socks as another one of your dares . . . . You know . . . . I'm starting to wonder why I ever agree to play this game with you. Oh well, At least you can't do too much damage in here."

Raven Spun the bottle. It landed on Jet. "Ok Jet! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Ah . . . now I get to ask the question that's been on my mind! How many Girlfriends have you had, Mister popular?"

Jet cringed, and then he got a solemn look to him. "Ten." He said flatly.

He took a moment to bring a smile back to his face before spinning it again.

It landed on Raven. "Jeez . . . It must be your lucky night raven."

"Truth."

"Ask her a good one!"
Bob shouted.

"Ok, Raven. Have you ever wanted to go out with me?" He asked teasingly.

She laughed. "No, not really. No offense, I just never really knew you before now."

Jet laughed, "Ok, fair enough answer."

Raven spun the bottle again, it landed on Jet again. "It must be fate!" She said dramatically, mocking the last question. "T or D, kid?"

"Meh . . . Dare."

Bob Cringed in the corner. "No fair, I want to play too!"

Raven laughed. "Its for the best if you don't!" She turned back to Jet. "Ok guy . . . . I dare you . . . to give Bob a kiss!"

Jet's face fell, and Bob made a happy sound. "Oh, yay! Just what I've always wanted."

Raven laughed at Jet's reaction. "I'm kidding! Give Sage on on the cheek." She winked at him.

Jet turned red, and gave Sage a quick peck, before sitting back.

He spun the bottle. It landed on Sage. She choose Dare. Jet thought hard for a moment. "Um . . . I dare you . . . to . . . uh . . . Rub my back!"

He twitched an eyebrow a moment. That was the best he could do, he didn't want to admit to his feelings, it was a question that let him get near her, without actually meaning anything. It was stupid and cheesy, he knew . . .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Sages eyes went wide. Ten? Wow...I haven't even had one boyfriend...Probably because I'm not interesting or beautiful...
Sage blushed a little when Jet kissed her cheek. It was nice, not as nice as the kiss they shared earlier. It still sent a shiver down her spine.
He wasn't going to ask me to be his girl friend, he was probably just going to ask if they could rent a movie, that was the question.... The thought made her frown slightly. She couldn't help but be jealous when he asked raven if she every wanted to go out with him. Raven was beautiful, she could have any boy she wanted, and she often did.

"Um, okay."

Sage Was happy that Jet's dare wasn't too embarrassing. It was sort of an intimate thing to do rubbing someones back. But she didn't mind at all, she wanted to be close to him as much as she could. She Sat behind him and moved her hands genitally across his back. She turned a brighter shade of red as she did so. She often gave her father back rubs when he came home from work, it was the most time they ever spent together. It was a nice bonding moment between them. He would tell her about work and she would occasionally put her two cents in. But this was different, with every movement of he hand across his back Sage put as much love and care into it as she could, more than she did for her father. After awhile sage forgot the raven and bob were even the room she ticked the back of his neck a little and ran her hand down his spine.

Bob and Raven scooted closer to each other and started whispering about how cute they were together.  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Jet sat there for awhile, enjoying the back run. She was good at it, and it felt great, after a while, Sage started on his neck and spine. Jet shuddered a little, and started to become aroused.

Oh, not good . . . I hope no one noticed.

He turned his head slightly. "Uh . . . Sage . . . it is still your turn."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:31 pm
Bob noticed that Jet liked the massage a little to much, but despite his urge to point it out. He threw a pillow at Jet.
"You look uncomfortable Jet take a load off." Bob didn't have any hint of suggestion in his voice. He just wanted to help a brother out before one of the girls noticed.

"Oh!...Yeah..Sure." Sage spun the bottle and it landed on Raven.
Sage was trying her best to hide her embarrassment, but she failed miserably.

"Truth or dare."
"Um dare...Please nothing in my shoes There new."
Sage laughed. " I know better than do the same dare twice.....Um Dance around the room while shouting your most embarrassing moment...You don't have to shout...You know what I mean."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Raven's face blanched. "Uh . . . uh . . . ok . . . "

She got up, red in the face and started dancing around. It was a few moments, before she said anything and then "My dress blew up while I was telling a boy I liked him . . . and I forgot underpants that day . . . "

She sat back down, red in the face as bob cracked up.

She spun the bottle, it landed on Bob. He chose dare.

"Heh . . . time for revenge."

She thought a moment. "Ok . . . Mister daring. Jet you have any leftovers?"

"Just noodles."

"Heh . . . stick a handfull of those down your shorts!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm
"No more food dares Jet's moms gonna throw a gasket if we keep this up."

"You just don't want creamed corn in you hair!" Sage exclaimed.

Bob trudged in the kitchen grabbed a handful of noodles and stuck them down his boxers.
"I need to get going soon so I can shower." Bob muttered frowning at his green sticky shoes.
The bottle spun around three full times before it landed on Sage.
"Alright green truth or dare?"

"Dare..I mean truth! TRUTH!"

Bob cracked up laughing. "Nope you said dare...ahHA!"
Bob rubbed his hands together..." I finally get a Dare.....hehehe."
"You're scaring me Bob."
" As well as you should be scared Green...Okay not really..."
" I know you have to sit on Jet's lap until you pick dare from me again.
" BOB your gonna trap me in one of your dare loops aren't you?...Man."
"Yup..."
Sage let out an exasperated sigh and sat on Jets lap.
Sage spun the bottle and it landed on Jet.
He choose dare.
"That's hard since I have to sit on your lap.So I can't make you do anything that requires you to stand so..Uh...I dare you to tell me a secret...Any secret of your choice. Just whisper it in my ear."

"That's a lame dare...pffft."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm
While Jet liked having Sage sit in his lap, he was still uncomfortable from earlier. Please don't move around too much!

He leaned forward and whispered into Sage's ear. "I know that there is someone in our drama class that has a crush on you, but doesn't want to tell you."

He leaned around her and spun the bottle. Trying to hide his blush.

It landed on Bob. "Dare . . . but no more food."

Jet thought for a moment. "Well . . . how about you give Raven a kiss." He said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff