Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Madison reached out and grabbed her hand as she walked out. "Wait! I was hoping that you would have dinner with me . . . I mean . . . if we are going to be living together, I was hoping to get to know you more."

He realized that he was still holding her hand and let it go. "Uh! Sorry . . . I meant . . . if you'd like to, of course." He looked away a little embarassed, just the slightest flush coming to his face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Marley smiled soflty, her face growing even more flush as they continued to speak. "Well of course I'll have dinner with you." She laughed slightly and nodded. "We'll have a nice dinner of chicken, potatoes and vegetables. I don't eat beef. But we can have a steak for you if you'd like." She batted her eyelashes a bit and left the room heading towards the dining room.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Madison followed her. "I'm ok with chicken." He followed her to a large room with a big dining table in the middle, this place really was huge! At least, compared to any place he had lived before. He almost felt like he was going to be staying in a fancy hotel.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 am

Marley laughed softly at his facial expression. "Yes. I know. It's a rather large table. But we'll sit together and make it seem smaller." She commented with a grin as she sat down at the head of the table. So sooner had she taken her seat then food began to come in.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:32 am

Madison was surprised at how quickly everything had occurred. He took his seat next to Marley and looked at her. He was starting to like her alot, even though she had the tough front, she really was a kind person.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Marley quietly ate, stealing a glance or two at him every once in a while. She pushed the food around before slipping small bites into her mouth. She had a pensive look across her features as she tried to think of what to talk about.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Madison looked up from his meal. He was scarfing his down, he hadn't had a meal that good in ages. He saw Maley barely touching her food. He swallowed his bite and asked. "Is something wrong?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Marley shook her head and smiled. "Nothing is wrong. I'm happy that you're here Madison." She confided. "I get awfully lonely around here." She nodded sadly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Madison nodded solemnly. "Yeah, I could see how that is. Its such a big place . . . and . . . so empty." He picked at his food a little. "Um . . ."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Marley smiled a bit. "Yeah. But it's fine. It's better with you." She commented, finishing her food and the plate was cleared away before being replaced with a cake. "Yum Smore cake today!" She grinned brightly and took a slice before munching quietly on it

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Madison smiled, declining his cake, he was so full from dinner. He watched as Marley dug in. For some reason, seeing her happy like this sure beat the face that she put on at school.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you're comfortable and happy."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Marley rolled her eyes. "Thank you I guess." She shrugged and ate her cake happily. "I'm always been there... You've just never noticed." She nodded knowingly.

A sort of flash came and she got up and went over to the bookcase. She pulled out an old year book from when they were in grade one. She opened to the class picture. "There I am... And there you are." She laughed. "I've always been in your classes..."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Madison felt really bad. "I'm sorry . . . I guess I never noticed."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Marley shrugged as she put the yearbook back. "It's not like I ever expected you to notice... It was just one of those things you learn to deal with." She laughed and took another piece of cake, happily eating. She looked at his face and shook her head. "Don't feel bad. It's fine. Two social classes. Nerd. Popular. It's the basic system"

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Madison couldn't help but feel a little bad. Here had been a person that he had been around for a long time, but hadn't even bothered to say hi. "Um . . . .Could I . . . maybe . . . no . . . nevermind."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff