Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smallmilk

Jelly Bear

15,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:52 pm
Ugh, I hate it when people only wear a shirt and leggings.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 am
Treehugger15
Did you ever notice people sometimes just wear leggings and a shirt. I personally like leggings, just so long as what i am wearing with like a dress or something. But i don't know I just feel if it is just a shirt its like walking around in underwear.

What do you think?

yum_cupcake I agree! It is not very tasteful... although if the girl is really pretty, I dont tend to mind cat_whee

SparkleandFade

Tricky Pumpkin

14,350 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 pm
I had a really busy schedule last semester, so most days I wound up wearing yoga leggings and a t-shirt. I personally think they look best with a big sweater or shirt, but a ton of girls at my school wear the thick ones as pants. Honestly, who cares. What they're wearing doesn't affect me at all, so it's really not my business to look down on them for what they wear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm
I love wearing leggins c: They're so comfy. But I definitely prefer when people wear them with a skirt or a long shirt. I only wear them when I'm wearing one of the two.  

xl toast lx

Familiar Friend

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 pm
I personally have no problem with them. If someone wants to wear them with a shirt then whoop de ******** doo. I don't care. I don't see why people are acting as if they're tights or stockings. They're a form of pants. At the way most of you go about it you should be grateful they're covered and not walking around naked with their WHO-HA out and about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:18 pm
I only wear leggings when I wear a dress or a skirt.  

xMinJun

Bashful Vampire

10,275 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

1011b8

Shy Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 pm
I wear leggings as pants and fashion has long accepted leggings as pants. Honestly I think the whole argument that leggings are too revealing is silly. If you're confident and comfortable in what you wear then I see no problem with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 pm
1011b8
I wear leggings as pants and fashion has long accepted leggings as pants. Honestly I think the whole argument that leggings are too revealing is silly. If you're confident and comfortable in what you wear then I see no problem with it.

I agree. It's like how some people get upset when people who wear sweatpants; you're not wearing them so why does it matter to you? If you think it's ugly, great, but it's not a big deal.  

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:59 pm
personally i never understood the leggings and really long shirt thing. i know they did it a lot in the 80's and it is or was coming back for a while but i never got it. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm
Some girls think leggings are pants, its like wearing tights outside. Sometimes you can see the girls underwear through there leggings. Personally I never wore leggings but if I was it would be under a long shirt or dress or something that would cover my butt.  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Mx Kris Kringle

Anxious Tipper

7,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm
I mostly wear leggings under my pants when the winter is just too cold, but I used to wear them with a skirt. Last time I wore them with a skirt I felt like I was too old for the look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 pm
To me really Leggings are basically a type of underwear like men use to wear back in the day. O.o sometimes its to wear them only your wearing with something like a long top or whatever but wearing them like there pants....is kind of you know not very pretty site to see when we can see the out line of whatever is under there. Well that's just my thought since I see it a lot in my school and its not pretty to see....  

Buusutaa

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 am
I've seen numerous girls go to school in leggings that are practically see through and quite a short shirt. I find it uncomfortable and annoying, just because I get sick of seeing peoples' butts and undergarments, ya know? Especially when it's school, a learning environment, not some hook-up place. Haha well yeah that's what I think. x3 I don't have anything against leggings, I just think leggings are meant to be worn underneath something longer (such as a long T-shirt, dress, or skirt), not as if they were pants. cat_razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm
I wear leggings as pants all the time, they make my bum look amazing. I hate jeans they aren't comfortable and you will almost never see me wear them. People can wear whatever the hell they want and people shouldn't criticize them for doing what feels more comfortable to them.
Personally me in jeans looks the same as leggings anyways, I'm really thin and small anyways so I don't think it matters.

The only way leggings bother me is when a teacher who was 50 years old back when I was in HS wore them. You're supposed to be professional, what is wrong with you! It wasn't even in her work dress code!

Also I live on the beach, nobody here wears much clothes and it's never cold.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:16 pm
Leggings and a long shirt is fine. Leggings and a dress or skirt is fine. Heck even leggings and a pair of shorts is fine.

Leggings by themselves though... Please stahp. XD  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces