Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 am
Daphne's hands shook. "Mamoru," she breathed. Her eyes flicked to the taction and back to Toya. "Uh, gotta run," she said, darting into the trees. As before, her arms flew out behind her, making the earth shift to help her run faster. She stopped and placed a hand on the ground. "I'm getting closer," she said as she began to run again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 am
Toya shrugged and continued walking What to do, what to do? he thought as he walked.

Saline hung upside down in a tree asleep, a handful of people were watching her, a little boy picked up a stick and poked her forehead. Saline yawned then blinked three times "Uh.....Hi." She said in a small voice, her cheeks turning a light pink. A moment later she got out of the tree, all the people left other than the little boy, he pointed to her eye patch. Saline shook her head and walked away.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 am
Before Mamoru could react to Toya's comment, Daphne ran off again. "Daphne!" he called. Then he sighed, showing his feelings for once. He ran after her, looking for the two who escaped them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, I don't mind. Follow me," Sothe said. He then started to make his way through the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 am
After a a moment Toya yawned and went home, he'd gotten bored. When he got out of the woods he saw his grandmother out on the porch with a worried expression. Toya let out a sigh "He heard?" His grand mother nodded Curse his hearing! Toya thought as he went inside to get chewed out  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 am
Aura nodded and motioned for him to start the trek. She just hoped that the little girl who was following them was distracted long enough to lose their trail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:50 am
Sothe nodded and started to run back to the city. If they were being followed, he would make sure they lost them in the city.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am
Aurora nodded, her crimson eyes blinking quickly as she stummbled and raced after Sothe. She knew that she should be able to keep up and losing blood as fast as she was, she was surprised to be able to keep up. She ran alongside him, not wanting to fall behind.

The forests began to dim after a while and roads and trails began to form. She felt her arm burning with the bloodloss and as she forced herself to go farther. Her head was swarming and she felt her stomach crawl with her dizziness.

How much farther? she wondered, fingers clutching her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Daphne paused to rest as she had run for a while. She placed a hand on the ground and smiled. "They on da move. Dey go to da city. Better keeps movin," she said to herself as she bgan to run again. Must. Run. Faster, she thought. her little legs burned as she forced herself to continue. Maybe I cant cut them off. She turned and ran into the trees.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 am
((Sorry I haven't answered for a while. I had my family over, so I couldn't get on.))

Sothe heard some rustling in the forest behind them and looked back for a moment. "They're following us again...We need to hurry," he said, still running. He then looked back to the girl. "Are you going to be able to run for a while longer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru ran with Daphne. "Daphne, I'm going to go ahead of them and cut them off. You keep running behind them. They'll be caught in between us," he told Daphne and ran in a different direction, trying to circle around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm
[[same here]]

Aurora forced a light smile upon her lips as she nodded. She didn't want to think of them catching up with them. They had to do something and fast. She let go of her wound, pulling out her sword and forcing a large amount of energy out into her sword, turning on the balls of her feet and letting out an attack of her Tsuliom right behind them.

The winds above began to stir and the sound of roaring thunder echoed. She turned, sheathing her sword before grabbing Sothe's hand and dragging him a little more west, hoping the attack hit their pursuers and threw them off their tracks.

"Sorry, thought It'd be easier to lose them in a storm.."  

Hero_Nanase

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 pm
"No!" Daphne shouted at Mamoru. "I cut off," she hissed, running past him and nto the forest. Her hands began shaking as she closed the distance between her and the rebels.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 am
"Okay. Let's hope this will succeed," Mamoru muttered. He then ran straight, in the direction of the escapees. When he came across the storm, he did not falter and created a shield. He continued to run through the storm, the shield blocking the wind.

"Er...I guess I should be glad that I'm on the Eternal Eyes' side," Sothe said.

((Uh...We need more people for the army, so I'm making another character. I doubt we can find very many new people. Oh! Wait! I forgot that I'm a mod in this guild! I know the perfect guy to join! I'll extend an invitation to him! I'm still gonna make another character, though.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Hero_Nanase

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Aura chuckled a little.

"Well, to be hoenst, I don't think that'll stop them, so we have to keep going. That kid knows how to find us through the ground. We'll have to hurry to get off of it."

She looked around and moved four steps to the West before turning and smiling at him.

"And I know how to do it..." she said gesturing West, "I hear a river current."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:36 am
Daphne paused once and placed her palm on the ground. "The river," she muttered. She continued to run and after a while, she lept out of the trees, her entire body shaking, she thrust her arms forward in a strange motion. As her landed, a huge wall of rock and earth flew up from the ground, blocking their path. She smiled at them and asked, "How you gonna ezape dish one?" Where is Mamoru? she wondered. "By da ways, you ish Sothe. Rights? Buts who ish you?" She positioned herself in case of an attack, not bothering to reach for her dagger. Earth will helps me, hopes fully.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am
Mamoru soon appeared on the opposite side of them. "You cannot escape this time. I suggest you come quietly," he said.
"Damn...This isn't looking good..." Sothe muttered.
"Don't give up, Sothe!" exclaimed a voice from nearby.
"That voice! It's-"
Suddenly, a blinding ray of light was heading for Daphne.
"Daphne, look out!" Mamoru exclaimed.
Hitomi flipped over Mamoru's head and landed on her feet next to Sothe.
"What are you doing here, Hitomi?" Sothe asked.
"I couldn't just let you die, could I? You are far too important to die," Hitomi said. Then she turned to the girl. "May I see you wound?" she asked.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff