Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
A winter full of carnage (Accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Theo tensed when she put the back of her hand to his cheek, looking calm, but going crazy on the inside. His eyes showed no emotion, waiting for her to quit touching him. She was just playing games with him, and he wouldn't be giving in any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 pm
"So...do you need anything else?" she leaned against the wall, still smiling. She really didn't care if she hurt anyone's feelings, it was all just a game to her. That's what her childhood had been like. No one had ever taken her seriously and now she was getting revenge and letting out her anger to the people that had truly ruing her life on vampires and werewolves.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:16 am
"Not really. But I just need to know something, why did you want me to stay? You should know that your little games won't exactly work on me. I have more self control than I let on. I could've killed you countless times, but I haven't." Theo replied, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm
She chuckled. "I don't expect them to work." Anna kept her hand on the side that was cut, since it was still in pain. "I want to know why you haven't killed me yet." she had a few other reasons but that was the main one.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm
"Because, you're a human who doesn't give in. You're different from the others, you actually deserve your life. You're putting up a pretty steady fight to keep your life and avenge others while all the other humans do is cower in fear." Theo replied, shrugging. He noticed that she was in pain and gave her a weak smile, lightly hovering his hand over the wound, allowing an electrical sensation to purge through her. The wound was stiff now, but wasn't as painful before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 pm
She watched him closely, still not trusting him enough though he had helped her. "Why are you helping me?" Anna's eyes narrowed as the pain subsided. She stood where she was, she definitely wasn't going to show fear, knowing that some creatures lived off of it. To the rest of the humans she was just a crazy girl lost in her own sorrow and pain, but of course that wasn't exactly true.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 pm
"Because.. Not all of us vampires are cruel and you interest me. I wanted to see what type of reaction I'd get from you. Calm down. If I wanted to kill you, I would've killed you by now." Theo replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 pm
She looked away and side stepped before walking away, going to the small fireplace. She put in a couple of longs and pulled out her lighter. Anna lit one of thinner logs, waiting for it to catch on fire before putting it in. She put her lighter back in her pocket and turned back towards him. "Intrest you?" she asked him, taking her coat off and hanging it on the wooden chair before sitting in front of the fire.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 pm
Theo shook his head, showing that he would say no more on the subject at hand. He sat down against the wall across from her, staring at her with a curious look. 'Now to study the crazy human!' He thought sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm
Theo shook his head, showing that he would say no more on the subject at hand. He sat down against the wall across from her, staring at her with a curious look. 'Now to study the crazy human!' He thought sarcastically.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm
"Alright then." she laughed a little before pulling out her knives and started to clean and sharpen them. Anna could make the time that he stayed here extremely boring or exciting but for now she needed to check her weapons. She shaped the blades into a few different forms with her hands, checking which form would be best in a fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Theo watched her closely, unsure if she'd start something, not knowing if she really would hurt him. He didn't want her to start a fight, especially in this state, if that the case, then he'd let her kill him to make it fair.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:29 pm
She noticed that he was watching her closely. "Don't worry, I'm not a complete idiot to fight in that state that I'm in." she said as she put her knives back. Anna got up and walked into the next room, it was a small kitchen that Anna had gotten to work after a while. She looked through the cupboards, not finding what she wanted. She leaned against the counter before going over to the small fridge and pulling out a bowl of cherries. She came back and set the bowl on the small table before taking a cherry. "Want some?" she asked him, not sure if vampires ate other things besides blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:08 pm
Theo narrowed his eyes at the cherries, nervously taking them, not sure if she'd try to poison him. He took a bite and ate the cherries quietly, savoring the taste and looking at the bowl. It was rude to seem like a pig in front of a lady, but the cherries were delicious.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm
"Hmm...I never knew your kind ate other things." she said taking another bite. Anna looked back at the fire before going over to it and putting in another log. She went back to the bowl and took a few more cherries.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff