Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 pm
"Anything jsut as long as I'm with you..." Nick said, taking his cup and offering her a sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Kiara smiled and gratefully took a sip of the warm drink. It immediately began to warm her up. "How about a comedy, something that will make us laugh, keep our minds off the cold?" She asked, not wanting to get up to check and see what comedies there were.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm
"Hmm.... I'll put it on... how does Pink Panther sound, Kiri?" he asked, getting up. He looked through the videos, finding the Pink Panther.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 pm
Kiara shrugged. "that's fine, I've never seen it before" She replied. "Kiri?" She asked, catching the nickname. "Where'd that nickname come from?" She asked, laughing a bit.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 pm
"I dont know. It seems to go with your over all cuteness." he grinned, putting in the disk and walking back to her. He sat onthe sofa and placing her on his lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:40 pm
She leaned back against him after being placed on his lap. her head resting back against his shoulder. "What's this movie like? Whose the main actor?" She asked, curious about the movie they were about to watch.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:43 pm
"Its a comedy and I dont remember. Its' the old version, so its not steve Martin." Nick said, hugging her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm
"Hmm. Ok" She simply said. Instead of watching the movie, she closed her eyes and enjoyed they warmth passing between their bodies. It was nice and cosy on Nick's lap, so she was as still as possible, besides her chest moving up and down everytime she took a breath.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 pm
Nick moved his hug up to underneath her chest to make sure she was extra warm. "So..." he smiled, leaning his head on her shoulder. "You like it so far?" he askd, kissing her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:04 pm
She opened her eyes and was confused at first, what was he asking about? Oh wait the movie. She nodded a little. "Sure" One word, it was all she could really think of. "How much longer do you think, until the heat comes back on?" She asked, turning on Nick's lap so that her left side was against his chest.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:07 pm
"I dont know... and I dont care...." he said, kissing her and pulling her close into him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 pm
She laughed and returned his kiss. She pulled away after her lungs started begging for air. Kiara buried her face in Nick's neck, kissing the flesh there lightly.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm
Nick grinned. He cuddled her against him, moving his hands down to the end of her back. They rested at the top of her jeans. "I love you, Kiri..." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:44 pm
She hesitated before answering. "Love ya too Nicky" She whispered, wondering how he'd react to her words. Maybe this was all a trick?  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm
Nick's eyes glistened with happiness as she heard her say 'I love ya.' Nick held her tighter than he had even held her before. He kissed her happily. After breaking off he smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff