Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OLD Chatterbox
THE HISTORY OF THE GUILD. From then to now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this infromative to you?
  Yes, it was.
View Results

-[[Yreka!]]-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:56 pm
-[I just edited your post count. It was about 8 months and 3k posts out of date. xD]-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Thanks xD  

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

OMG iCory

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:56 am
2005-2006: JyroDante causes a bunch of Drama and makes the whole guild fall in love with him. domokun heart rofl xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:52 pm
I love this guild now.

I shall reveal to you all my brief history in Gaia.

It all started on my first account, and I lived in the ED. As such I was very, very, hmmm, I wasn't as mellow as I am now.

Then, after a brief swaray (spelt wrong I know) in the chatterbox I changed avis, twice, and moved into the GD.

I spent a long and happy time in the GD. I learnt how to flame, how to tell people to GTFO and much, MUCH more.

Then, one fateful day, I got talent spotted to join an amazing guild wher eon could say what they liked and not get told off. I could post a random thread and people would just chat about it and not tell me to write to my journal!

The OLD Chatterbox.

My new home.

(OMG wasn't that FABULOUS?!)

masculine_daffodils

Xous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:51 pm
masculine_daffodils
I love this guild now.

I shall reveal to you all my brief history in Gaia.

It all started on my first account, and I lived in the ED. As such I was very, very, hmmm, I wasn't as mellow as I am now.

Then, after a brief swaray (spelt wrong I know) in the chatterbox I changed avis, twice, and moved into the GD.

I spent a long and happy time in the GD. I learnt how to flame, how to tell people to GTFO and much, MUCH more.

Then, one fateful day, I got talent spotted to join an amazing guild wher eon could say what they liked and not get told off. I could post a random thread and people would just chat about it and not tell me to write to my journal!

The OLD Chatterbox.

My new home.

(OMG wasn't that FABULOUS?!)

Cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:35 am
Sometime last month I received an invite to join this guild...I wasnt sure how I did, but I take it was because my posts were a little structured from the rest of everyone...I guess thats how I got noticed...

Not to mention I spent alot of time in the GD just poking away at the random, pathetic, and sarcastic people who posted there...I wasnt the offensive type on there, I was more along the sides of the conforted...

I started my own guild...Im not going to advertise it here mainly because I want to get to know everyone outside of my guild.

Not to mention its a little booring...ya know? Things here seems a bit more "Jumpy". Which is a good thing!

So yeah, prepare a spot for me in the future. I hope to get to know everyone here!  

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

-[[Yreka!]]-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:38 am
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

If you are/were a GD regular, you have likely been invited by Tei-Rei. She went on a GD invite spree. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:57 am
-[[Yreka!]]-

If you are/were a GD regular, you have likely been invited by Tei-Rei. She went on a GD invite spree. xD

That could have been it. Though I never actually memorized the screen names on there except for the "Prommies". Im actually lucky to be invited here I suppose  

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Tei-rei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:49 pm
-[[Yreka!]]-
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

Yeah.

If you give Tei mod powers she'll go on inviting sprees.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Ah see. eek Wow, that's awesome, to have a guild that 'old' and to have been there from the begining. Wowzers. >.<  

PopTartAddict

MEGKiP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:34 am
Neat!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:10 pm
I think we should add about Whore becoming a VC.

And if you want the date Tei and Naz became mods I can supply. I saved the pm. sweatdrop  

Tei-rei
Crew

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:26 am
Del Tha Zar
YOU FORGOT TO ADD
"and then Del Tha Zar came and smoted us all!"

Del Tha Zar shall be active forever!
Long live Del Tha Zar!
LOL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:38 am
I love that we keep a history. It's very interesting to see the past and how we were allinvolved in it.  

Twisted Illusions

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:25 am
;D  
The OLD Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items