Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 pm
Turning to him while he held the bird out to her. Chuckling she reached over and gently put her hand on his cheek for a second while continuing to stare into the fire. "No thanks, I'm not really hungry." she shrugged and continued to stare into the fire. "Besides you need the strenght more than I do..." reaching out to the fire she stuck her hand in it to absorb it's heat, smiling to herself, her hand uninjured from the flames.
"It's nice...travelling without my sister, much more peaceful since you agree with me." she said her eyes focused on Israel.

Nearing the end of the forest Theia stopped and hid behind some trees, kneeling down, pulling Adrian down with her.
"Are we near by to the village?" she asked softly. Truth be told, Theia had never met a real human being before and wondered how different they were from Spirits or Guardians.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:58 pm
Adrian knelt down with her, but sensed her reasons as simply nerves. Standing up, Adrian pulled at Theia's hand, beckoning her to follow. "Yes, just over this hill, the forest will break and the village will be only down a small path." She turned to look down at Theia, giving her an warm assuring smile. "It's okay... there are just humans there, I can smell them... my ears tell me they are friendly... I won't let them harm you..."

Israel chuckled himself at Ceres' comment, breaking off one of the birds wings with a crack and licking the blood off of his fingers as he sat next to Ceres. "Hm... I thought you rather enjoyed a good argument here and there..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm
Theia was still rather shy, even though Adrian was a lot more confident about this than she was. Holding her hand gently she followed behind her until they reached the top of the hill to overlook a small town, much smaller than Deus but still nice and cosy. There were people everywhere, all doing something, helping around the crops, children playing, it was a little bit like home. "Is this what a human village really looks like?" she asked looking down at it with awe and open eyes.

"I do!...just not all the time...." Ceres wouldn't admit that she missed her sister but it was for the best. Moving over to Israel she put her head on his lap and sigh looking up at the stars, "Wonder how long it'll be till we see another Spirit or Guardian again...and I'm not talking about my sister."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 pm
Israel, now half way done with his snack, rolled his eyes at Ceres, making sure not to spill anything on her as she moved to lay on him. "Whatever you say my lady, but I should tell you this, your eyes speak more truth that your words..."

Adrian smiled at Theia's innocence as she lead her along the beaten path towards the town. "I am not sure if they all are... but this strikes my memory as pretty normal... just don't mention anything about us being Spirits and Guardians and everything will be fine." They neared the town and a few children ran past them, chasing eachother in the fields, watching Theia and Adrian with curious eyes. "What are we to do while we are here anyway?"

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Ceres blushed at his comment and looked away, lying on her side trying to change the topic.
"You are so nosy Israel...finish up and go to sleep..." she said continuing to just lie on his lap, breathing heavily before properly going to sleep, waiting until the sun had risen to keep going. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the smell of blood to reach Ceres' attention in her sleep, waking her, being startled and run down.

"Try to find out where the next village is, if there have been any Raiders that have come through, just in case we don't run into them up ahead." she explained while walking through the village. "I want to spend at least a day here...studying the humans." she giggled although she couldn't help but feel there were a lot of eyes looking at her, unknowingly it was because of her hair and eye colour.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:38 pm
Israel turned his attention quickly down to Ceres, just having finished his meal and was licking his fingers clean of the blood, he had not thought that the scent would disturb her as gave him an odd face. "What? I'm done... go back to sleep."

Adrian nodded her head, focusing on Theia's requests as they entered the town, walking slowly so that Theia could better see the humans in action. Finally after a while, they reached a small inn. It seemed a little old, but it would do as a haven for the moment. They walked inside and Adrian got them a room for the night, glad that no one else was in the inn so that she could speak to Theia in private. "Hm... it seems we've cause a little attention to be drawn to you... "

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Panting heavily, Ceres shook her head, holding herself as if fearing something. "There's blood somewhere...a lot of it..." it was a rare sight to see Ceres scared, so this must have been a pretty bad nightmare to have her so startled like that in such a little amount of time.

Sitting down on the chair Theia wondered what was wrong, "I'm sorry Adrian, I don't know what's wrong....maybe it's the way I look that's drawing me attention..." she said looking into the mirror close by, noticing her hair colour and eye colour were different from a 'regular' humans.
"I'll have to fix this..." she said to herself, closing her eyes as her hair colour slowly began to turn pitch black, her skin a little darker and her eyes pearl black. Her dress also turned into one a common human would wear. "There." she twirled around, rather excited to play the part of a human. "How do I look? presentable?" she smiled while looking at Adrian.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:55 pm
Israel wiped his hands and looked down at Ceres with concern, holding her face in his large hands. "What? What's wrong, are you okay? What blood? Ceres!"

Adrian smiled at Theia's new apperance, rather liking how the dark hair framed her soft skin and matched her eyes. The dress seemed to fit her better too, but Adrian tried to ignore that part. "Yes, very... what would you like to do first? I can get the informantion you want later on in the night, most likey at the local pub."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:00 pm
"There's blood....everywhere...I can sense it...and I can smell it..." It was strange how Ceres could smell something that Israel did not pick up first which made him wonder if she was really sane.

Smiling, Theia walked to the window and looked outside, "I want to explore, but...for today, if you could watch me from a far I'd feel better. I think the humans might be intimidated if you were following me around..." she said softly, then turned to the door and waved, almost like an excited child, going out to play for the first time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Israel began to move Ceres closer to him, moving her up so that she leaned her body against his and he smelled the air. "Ceres, I don't smell anything but your fear... what's the matter?"

Adrian looked a little taken back at Theia's request, but before she could object, Theia was out the door and Adrian could do nothing but obey. Giving a small sigh, she waited a few moments before walking out of the inn, detecting the direction Theia's scent had lead her as she followed, a good ways behind her.

As Theia walked down the market place, a young man was selling his rares, homemade swords and other weapons. "Short, long, silver, alloy, you name it, I got it! A gift for you father? I can hand make a blade to your choosing!" He shouted into the crowd, but his voice was drowned by others who were also doing the same, trying to sell thier materials. He saw Theia, and noticed she was not a regular of the town and waved her over. "You there! You look too beautiful to walk around unarmed! Come look at what I have here, and I assure you will be satisfied!" He flipps curly black locks of hair from his dark brown eyes as she wished Theia over to him, his skin darker than usual due to the dirt and debris he collected from making his items.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Shaking her head furiously she gripped on harder onto Israel's top and put her eyes against his chest, "I'M NOT CRAZY!" she exclaimed, "I know you don't believe me...but...something's out there..." whatever it was, it had to be powerful to startle even Ceres. It took a while for her to calm down, while she hid in Israel's arms until morning.

As Theia was walking by she noticed the man calling over to her and walked over looking at the material used in weapons. It was well crafted for a human but nothing was stronger than her bond with Adrian. Though she examined it with care and consideration, "Hmm....your have mined very nice material, but I'm afraid I'm not looking for weapons." she smiled politely, still as beautiful as she was in her Spirit form.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:57 pm
The man put an oiled finger up to Theia and replied. "Don't think of it as a weapon, think of it as personal securtiy. Why, I could rob you right now, and you would have no way to defend yourself! Here, look at this one..." He took a small silver dagger from under his sales table and held it out with careful hands to Theia, small wavey designed lining the middle of the blade. "This, is a personal piece I have worked on, made of only the finest materials for a specail occasion... for you, I will give." He gave Theia a bright smile while he held out the dagger to her.

Adrian follwed Theia, her eyes watching as she stood at a baker's stand, enjoying the new scents. Her expression however, changed dramatically when she saw a man with dark curly hair speak to Theia with a charm about him, as if trying to court her. Taking a step in thier direction, Adrian had to force herself to stop. She's not in any harm, she told me to leave her alone... So unwillingly, Adrian stepped back to the breads, taking a sample while her eyes never moved from Theia.

Israel held on to Ceres all through the night, not closing his eyes except to blink, looking for something he could not see, anything to please Ceres. When she woke, it was dawn and Israel was still holding on tightly, his voice filled with worry. "Better?"

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:16 pm
"Hmm..." Theia looked at the small dagger a moment, before picking up with her right hand, tossing it in the air slightly and catching it with her left only for a moment and throwing it at a wooden pole behind him, straight so it stuck horizontally in without moving.
"It's too lighter for a dagger, you can't hope to kill anyone with something as weak as that." she smiled and walked past him, pulling the dagger out of the pole, shining it with her dress and handing it back to him, "the person weidling it would have to be rather powerful to be able to thrust it into a person's-" she stopped and blushed a little after getting carried away. "I'm sorry...you must think it sounds...odd hearing a woman talk about a weapon as I did..."

When Ceres opened her eyes she looked up at him with her Crimson ones, calmed and more relaxed but she still held onto Israel tightly, "slightly.." she muttered and continued to lean on him. She didn't really want to leave yet but if she didn't they'd be behind and they didn't want to get caught by any Raiders. "We should get going." she stood, still a bit shaken up, having trouble standing for a moment then began to walk off from their sitting spot, burning any evidence that they were there, heading towards the Religh moutains.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:32 pm
Israel follwed behind Ceres quickly, catching her as she fell a bit before gaining her footing. Israel kept a hand on the small of her back, looking out into the forest and could now clearly see what he could not earlier that night. "I don't we should go this way." He said this simply, as if commanding instead of suggesting as she stopped in his tracks, looking out to the obvious Radiers ahead of them at the base of the Religh mountains. His head then snapped behind them as he took a defensive stance behind Ceres, hissing loudly. "Someone else is here..." Finally, after a few moments, the slender images of Jackel and another cloack figure emerged from the smoke created by Ceres' fire, smiles on thier faces. "You..."

The man smiled at Theia's embarrassment and chuckled. "Not at all, its very... rare... such a young woman like you... its interesting... um, I'm Michael." He extended a hand towards Theia and then quickly withdrew it, realizing it was dirty as he rubbed it against his shirt to extend it again. "Sorry, heh..."

Adrian gave a smirk at Theia's display of technique, knowing very well that she learned how to wield a blade from Adrian. Her smile quickly faded however when she saw the male advance.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:40 pm
"Oh hello!!!!!" Jackel smiled and waved, but blinked twice when he recognized the figures. "AH! Ceres! Israel!" he jumped almost to embrace her, having grown into.....a very flamboyant man, Ceres held her arm out and stopped him, rejecting his 'embrace' after so many years.
"Oh how cruel for you to be like that after we haven't seen each other for so long!?!?!?!" he was such a big baby now...different than before when they were children. "What are you doing travelling out this way? and so close to the Raiders too...." he asked tilting his head while his cloaked figure remained silent standing behind him.

Looking at him with a gentle smile, Theia put out her hand and shook his gently, "It's a pleasure, my name is-" she almost paused, her name practically giving away where she was from her foreign stature as she quickly devised a new one, "Athena" she blushed, "I know it's...a waste of a powerful name on someone so fragile.." she quickly retracted her hand with another bright blush, looking away from Michael, fiddling with her hands.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff