Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 pm
"NOOOO! I'd almost done it, I almost had him. You people don't understand! He needs to be punished! You don't the hell we all went through in this man's name, my bestfriend A killed himself because of this man!" Beyond yelled. He turned to human form, frankly he didn't care at this point what form he took.
"Wait B."
Everyone turned to see the new arrival. "C! What are you doing here?!"
"I heard everything on the news. I had to see you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Randy was suddenly swept up by Kiba's tail and was now dangling in the air. "Let me go right now!!!!" Randy shouted as he fired a few more shots from his weapon, hoping he could get free.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:11 pm
Kiba dropped Randy. "This is exactly why Nataku and I hate humans! We almost succeeded in wiping you scum from the earth long ago." he threw a huge steaming ball of metal, hoping to melt that suit away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 pm
"C? So this is what happened to you. We always wondered... So, you and B ran away together?"  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 pm
Randy rolled clear of the metal blast, but just in the nick of time. "Okay, now you've made me mad." He said as he unleashed a torrent of blasts at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 pm
"Puny human... That hurts, but nowhere near killing me." he made a dive, claws out, hoping to catch him much the way an eagle would a rabbit.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:35 pm
"Yes, I love him. We're married."
"C! You didn't need to tell them that!"
"Just what have you gotten yourself into anyway? Something's different I can tell."
"Shut up! Cal, you shouldn't even be here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 pm
Randy managed to avoid being caught in the claw, but still was sent flying as Kiba's claw struck him as more of a punch. "He's right, my Astro Laser isn't going to be enough to beat him." Randy said to himself as he got to his feet, he then activated the communicator contained inside his glove. "Dr. Richter, any chance you can send me the other components for the Astro Cannon and possibly Rusty's Blizzard Blaster?" Randy asked. "You've got it, sending them now." Dr. Richter replied as the Twin Astro Swords, Astro Lance, Astro Staff, and Astro Bow appeared and combined with the Astro Laser to form the Astro Cannon. At the same time, a second holster appeared on the Red Ranger's belt with the Blizzard Blaster contained inside it. "You're in for it now!" Randy shouted as he drew the Blizzard Blaster and aimed both it and the Astro Cannon at Kiba.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:45 pm
"Don't you care about her at all?" Naomi asked.
Kiba avoided both blasts, but barely. If all else fails... he thought he opened his mouth wide and tried to eat his opponent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:52 pm
"Murdoc, though I would "love" to remind you of your current limits once more, our friend may be in some trouble," Ameryte insisted.

Breathing heavy once more, practically laid out on the ground, he once more uses his scanner over his senses to follow up on this. Something was definitely happening with his ally...but what about the situation here?

Sighing deeply, he came to a decision. Regardless to which situation he needed to keep track of, he would be able to nothing if he didn't tag out and rest.

Flopping over onto his back, he began to recite, "Ameryte...I decree, by the blessings of the Stars and the curse of the Hex..." At these words, a magic circle, colored a brilliant white and red, formed underneath his body.

"I give thy Fallen control of my form, till his will be done!"

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 pm
"So that's the way you want to play? Then choke on this!!!!" Randy shouted as he opened fire again, launching both shots right down Kiba's throat, hoping that'd be enough to finally defeat him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm
"What a strange developement this has turned into, I was almost eaten, now this. What happened to B anyway? He was human like the rest of us. And I had no idea he'd gone to such lengths to look like me. It's... creepy, but kinda nice." L replied, he hadn't really directed it at anyone.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am
"What pathetic attempt was that? I love fire!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:05 am
A glaring white light covered his body, wrapping around him like a cocoon. Slowly, he was propped upright, just as the light began to fade.

Standing solidly on the ground was not the image of the man known as Murdoc...but of someone else. It seemed to look like him, but his hair, eyes, and chemical make up were different.

His hair now a light gray color, the streaks now a bright red. The multi-colored eyes now both deep crimson. The metal left arm was now flesh and bones. To top it off, black angel wings now formed from his back.

"It has...been quite awhile since I've felt firm ground under my feet," he spoke to himself, breathing in the air around him. "Murdoc, do get all the rest you need...I'll take it from here."

Now, the question was...what direction should he take? Remain here or aid their ally?

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas