Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:40 pm
Yoshaki
"Oh really....I think then we should be getting off then. I wanna make sure my first impression is a good one." He smiles and drags her away to class.
yeah yeah yeah at my old school I was like never in class *Rin says as she's dragged away from her breakfast*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:18 pm
Blackrose01111
Yoshaki
"Oh really....I think then we should be getting off then. I wanna make sure my first impression is a good one." He smiles and drags her away to class.
yeah yeah yeah at my old school I was like never in class *Rin says as she's dragged away from her breakfast*
"Hee hee well now that you are with me that gon' change big time." he smiles , "Cause I can never miss a day."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:20 pm
But I've never really been to school *Rin says as she tries to get away*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Blackrose01111
"Thats just fine cause you are down with a genious now...plus you came here knowing this was a school." He smiles still holding on.  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:31 pm
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
"Thats just fine cause you are down with a genious now...plus you came here knowing this was a school." He smiles still holding on.
lemme go If you don't let me go I'm gonna move into your room *Rin says still strugling*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:40 pm
Blackrose01111
Yoshaki
Blackrose01111
lemme go If you don't let me go I'm gonna move into your room *Rin says still strugling*
"Heh heh I can live. We are close right?" He then trips her and lifts her into the air, "Now come on."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:42 pm
fine I'm moving into your room *Rin says crossing her arms*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:45 pm
Blackrose01111
fine I'm moving into your room *Rin says crossing her arms*
"Go right ahead but you should know I get really wierd when I have no way out heh heh....make sure to check into registry as well." He puts her down in front of the class, "Now make yourself prepared."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:46 pm
ha ha ha *Rin says as she play with a little ball of darkness*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:50 pm
Blackrose01111
ha ha ha *Rin says as she play with a little ball of darkness*
He raises his eyebrow at the darkness...his life had been firmly set in reality for as long as he remembered, "Uhh what is that?"  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:52 pm
a little ball of darkness wanna play with it? *Rin asks as she watches it spin around* I do know how to control it  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:57 pm
Blackrose01111
a little ball of darkness wanna play with it? *Rin asks as she watches it spin around* I do know how to control it
...still confused of exactly what he was looking at he looked at her, "A ball of darkness? Is that it's marketed name?"  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:01 pm
no really it's like a shadow *Rin says looking at Jake* You've never seen this before I guess we'd better go in *Rin says as she walks in followed by Jake*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:03 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"of course i'll go and yes i would consider this a date..." she says while smiling at him and walking towards the door
thinks in his head "yes!!" but says outloud "that's awesome...." then goes on to say "so where do you want to go?" he says as he walks after her
"let's just go to the cafeteria for now cuz i think class is about to start soon..." she says while leading him into the cafe
"ok....." he says while following her into the cafe and then gets something and puts it on his tray and sits down then turns around and sees that she is about to drop her tray so he walks over to her and takes her tray and carrys it to the table for her
"thank you so much" she says as she sits down and starts eating
starts eating then after they both finish he says to her "i guess we should go to class now??"  

Bloodletting

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:10 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"of course i'll go and yes i would consider this a date..." she says while smiling at him and walking towards the door
thinks in his head "yes!!" but says outloud "that's awesome...." then goes on to say "so where do you want to go?" he says as he walks after her
"let's just go to the cafeteria for now cuz i think class is about to start soon..." she says while leading him into the cafe
"ok....." he says while following her into the cafe and then gets something and puts it on his tray and sits down then turns around and sees that she is about to drop her tray so he walks over to her and takes her tray and carrys it to the table for her
"thank you so much" she says as she sits down and starts eating
starts eating then after they both finish he says to her "i guess we should go to class now??"
finishes then says "yeah i guess....even though i never pay attention or anyithing..." she says while standing up and walking behind mark and hugs him from behind she then leans her head down next to his and smiles at him....  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff