Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 am

Okay... I'm doing really fcking bad. xd

Last night was lame, my friends INSISTED that we go to Hardees, and if I am at a fast food place, I really can't resist it. That's why I prefer to just stay far away confused But I got a large curly fry and chicken strip - I got the large because I was planning on only eating a bit, and then saving the rest for later. ...But I ate it all and then I ate little.. prepackaged brownie things... ughhh I dunno, I don't even know.

And then I ate crappy today as well, I had a twix bar for a snack, and then I had pizza with a salad for dinner. Then later on I had more pizza, and I had chips with salsa and cheese >_>;;

But tomorrow is when I'm going out for VDay, we're going to the Olive Garden, I believe. I just got DDR Universe 2, but I was REALLY dead-feeling today and I opened it to play it, and fell asleep >_>;;

So I plan on playing quite a bit tomorrow, and doing my weight-training movie again.

I really want to get back on track, I don't know why I've been losing motivation recently... ><" But... I'm just lucky I'm not really on a time frame with this... I planned to ideally lose 8-10 lb per month, but I don't think February is even going to see a 5 lb loss, with the way I'm going cry I really want to eventually get down to 130... I think I lose a bit of hope when I get happy thinking about being at 150, then remembering that a lot of people think 150 is still really heavy. It's like... I'm going to lose about 60 lbs if I ever get to 150, just to STILL look overweight until I lose another 20 lbs. Bah... I guess I just need to stop thinking about it, and when I do reach 150, see how I look ><;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:56 pm

I'm so pissed, my new DDR doesn't work. I woke up early today just so I could play a lot before going out to eat. mad

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 am
Lame!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Man, tell me about it. But I exchanged it for a new one. xD

What I ate today:

Lunch: 3/4 of an A&W burger (600), 3/4 of an order of cheese curds (42 cool

Dinner: Finished up leftovers from earlier (341); had a ham sandwich (250) with au-gratin potatoes (guess 300) and more ham (100)

Exercise: 260 cals on DDR, 4.7 miles at work (520 cals)

Calorie consumption: 2019

Total intake: 1239

Kasumi Kama

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 pm
I love the A&W cheese curds, but there's no A&W near me (which is probably a good thing anyway haha)

I miss my DDR, I lost it packing. ): It's really good exercise!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Me too! I actually really like Culver's cheese curds, but depending on where you live, you might not have a Culver's around.

What I ate today:

Lunch: Parmesan chicken lean cuisine with 1/4 cup cheese (350)

Dinner: Big chicken salad with cheese, light ranch, and onion (600, chicken was greasy) and potato wedges with ketchup (400)

Exercise: 491 cals on DDR

Calorie consumption: 1350

Total intake: 859

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm

What I ate today:

Snack: Slice of garlic bread (160)

Dinner: Steak (500) with cheese (60) with 2 slices of garlic bread (320) and ketchup (60) with a bit of shrimp (100)

Dessert: 2 zebra cakes (320)

Snack: (all at dif times) 2 slices of cheese bread (320) with ranch (100) 2 pudding cups (120) and a plate of tortillas with cheese (400)

Exercise: 3.7 miles at work (417 cals)

Calorie consumption: 2460

Total intake: 2043

Okay, I'm mad that I ate those snacks. But I was up till like 4 or 5 in the morning, and I can't really stop eating at a certain time of night (ex. 9) when I'm still going to be awake for 8 more hours. I suppose I could eat healthier snacks, though... dangit, this happens every time I bring home food from work. Friggin cooks offering me garlic bread. mad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:27 pm
What I ate today:

Dinner: Pork chop (250) small bit of noodles (100) and mashed potatoes with cheese (300)

Later: Stuffed crust pizza (600) with a cheese stick (180)

Even later: Ramen noodles (380) with a small salad (150)

Exercise: DDR'd for 30 minutes (200 cals)

Calorie consumption: 1960

Total intake: 1760

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

What I ate today:

Lunch:

Exercise:

Calorie consumption:

Total intake:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:06 pm

What I ate today:

Lunch/Dinner: 1 slice of medium, thin crust pizza (chicken, pineapple, and tomato - 250) along with an alfredo lean cuisine (250) and 2 slices of bread (140)

Actual dinner: Went to DQ, stupid me >.< - Chicken wrap & regular fry (600 together... that's all the calorie info I could find) along with 1/2 an order of cheese curds (300 I will guess... nowhere has this calorie information, that I can find) and a stupid small cookie-dough blizzard >_> (700!)

Exercise: 278 cals on DDR

Calorie consumption: 2240

Total intake: 1962

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

What I ate today:

Dinner: Chicken sandwich with tomato, lettuce, cheddar, light miracle whip (500) with home-made french fries (400) with a side of ranch (100)

Snacks: A small bit of popcorn (150) two slices of pizza (600) and a pudding cup (60)

Exercise: 80 cals on DDR... I didn't feel like playing much :/

Calorie consumption: 1810

Total intake: 1730

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:59 am
Wow the photos really show the difference! It's just dropped off your face. ^^
Must get DDR! (Hopefully the neighbours below won't mind!)  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Thanks! I'm so glad people can notice. Every time someone says something, I just like... light up. xD

Okay, as you guys may have noticed (or not... I know I actually read other journals, I don't know if you guys read mine anymore xd ) But I have been doing SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY. I dunno why, I guess I just reached a point where I'm a bit more confident with myself, so I was letting myself have some fun... giving myself a break from freakin calorie counting... but I really need to get back on track. I don't know if I've even lost a pound throughout the whole month of February, due to my slacker-ness. I'd say I've hit a plateau... if it wasn't for all the fast food I've been eating . So I think maybe it's a combination of a plateau/shitty eating, because even though I have been eating ~1600+ cals per day, I should still lose at least a pound per week, based on my calorie needs. Even if I ate 2000 per day, I should still lose about a pound per week. That's why I think it might be a combination of shitty eating + small plateau.

But I HOPE that today is the day I get back on track - I'm starting out with giving this room a cleaning, and then I'm hopefully going to jump onto DDR.

I wish I had someone in RL to tell me just to NOT EAT SHITTY FOOD. xd My boyfriend is really supportive of my diet goal, but he really couldn't care less if I lost weight or not, so you guys can see where he's not really the best motivation - he just says to do what makes me happy. But if I just had someone to keep me in line, to tell me that all this stuff I'm eating is just going to glue itself to my body... I dunno, I think it would be easier.

And I've been eating more because I've been a bit lazier, I've been going up to my friend Amanda's house in Green Bay a lot, and I just eat what she gives me. Usually we make like, pizzas or something, or end up getting fast food. Maybe I should start bringing healthy food to her house or something? It would be really friggin weird. And we would both laugh. But I dunno. xd

I need to get myself into gear to be confident in a bathing suit this summer. Not even a two piece, just a one piece, or a tankini if I feel lucky and daring! I need to get myself into gear so that I can impress all of my family when I come home this summer. I need to remember all the bad effects of overeating, and I need to understand that when I do lose this weight, I will be a much, much happier person. I will be able to go to the mall with friends and feel good about myself, and actually be able to shop with my friends!

And as for my last statement of this update: GET OFF YOUR a**. rofl .. I'm so easily amused... gonk

What I ate today:

Dinner: Two pork chops (300) with au-gratin potatoes (300) and peas (30) with ketchup (25)

Late night: Ramen (380) with a sandwich (205)

Exercise: 178 cals on DDR

Calories consumed: 655

Total intake: 1062

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 pm

What I ate today:

Dinner: Homebake with 2 slices of bread (can't find freaking calorie info for this ANYWHERE...) so I will say 620.

Dessert: Mini cookies (320) with milk (135)

Late night: Shrimp scampi (300) with bread (140) and cheese (60)

Exercise: 258 cals at work

Calories consumed: 1575

Total intake: 1317

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 pm

What I ate today:

Lunch: Lean cuisine (300) with bread (70)

Dinner: Hamburger on bun with cheddar and bacon (450) and potatoes with bacon (200)

Exercise: Was cleaning today, I'll give it 150 cals

Calories consumed: 1020

Total intake: 870

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out