Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
I wish Magus would give me a piggyback ride. emo

Magus would be more likely then Skieth to give you a piggyback ride XD Those dreams i had always ended with m getting data drained(WHICH WAS VERY FUN even if i was screaming in pain) or stabbed through the chest by his wand thing(Not as fun as getting data drained crying )

XD. I can't get a piggyback ride from Skeith because I AM Skeith! I'm Haseo, The Terror of Death! >D MWAHAHAHA!
Pardon me. I do that sometimes. I'm not Haseo, but often think like I am. >>" Forgive me.

XD Don't worry, you're not alone. Whenever i have a little too much suger( IE, 6 pieces of cake/scoops of ice cream) I start acting like one of the characters from .hack...Heh...My friends recorded me once, when i was acting like Haseo...(i kept claiming one of my really good friends was Tri-edge XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:40 pm
Darkly_Doomed
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!
Ever notice how Azure Kite seems to have two different voices? I think they went cheap and kept the Japanese voice for the battle sounds.

I didn't notice. xD He always sounded the same to me. Just heavy breathing. [:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!
Ever notice how Azure Kite seems to have two different voices? I think they went cheap and kept the Japanese voice for the battle sounds.

I didn't notice either. Too busy trying to beat the monster in 5 seconds.
....If i remember right, the same voice actor who did the original Kite also did Azure Kite....
I wonder if its true. -wistful sigh- I thought Kite's english voice really fit him...(even if i nerded off because i went, OMG DIGIMON, everytime i heard it razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!

....If i remember right, the same voice actor who did the original Kite also did Azure Kite....
I wonder if its true. -wistful sigh- I thought Kite's english voice really fit him...(even if i nerded off because i went, OMG DIGIMON, everytime i heard it razz )

I switched the voices on Infection from English to Japanese. They were annoying me.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:35 pm
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Magus would be more likely then Skieth to give you a piggyback ride XD Those dreams i had always ended with m getting data drained(WHICH WAS VERY FUN even if i was screaming in pain) or stabbed through the chest by his wand thing(Not as fun as getting data drained crying )

XD. I can't get a piggyback ride from Skeith because I AM Skeith! I'm Haseo, The Terror of Death! >D MWAHAHAHA!
Pardon me. I do that sometimes. I'm not Haseo, but often think like I am. >>" Forgive me.

XD Don't worry, you're not alone. Whenever i have a little too much suger( IE, 6 pieces of cake/scoops of ice cream) I start acting like one of the characters from .hack...Heh...My friends recorded me once, when i was acting like Haseo...(i kept claiming one of my really good friends was Tri-edge XD)

Amount of sugar necessary for me: None. And I AM Haseo! I'm the Terror of Death! Fear me! FEAR ME!
*Ahem* I do think like I'm Haseo, though. Rather than thinking things like, "Why did Haseo do that?!" while playing the game, I think things like, "What are you talking about Atoli? I'm being reasonable!" Though in volume one where Haseo blew up at Atoli, that was just too mean. Yeah. Even I have limits to my creepy obsession.
I am so glad I got invited into this guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!

I switched the voices on Infection from English to Japanese. They were annoying me.

I only like Blackrose's and Kite's voices. The rest of them scared me...-flails- I have yet to find the option to change from english to japanese....  

Epitaph_Dawn

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 am
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Amount of sugar necessary for me: None. And I AM Haseo! I'm the Terror of Death! Fear me! FEAR ME!
*Ahem* I do think like I'm Haseo, though. Rather than thinking things like, "Why did Haseo do that?!" while playing the game, I think things like, "What are you talking about Atoli? I'm being reasonable!" Though in volume one where Haseo blew up at Atoli, that was just too mean. Yeah. Even I have limits to my creepy obsession.

XD Haseo blew up on Atoli in the movie too. The game version wasn't like OMG how mean, Haseo. But the movie version made me wanna slap him >C And i rlly like Haseo too...Hes one of my favorite characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

XD Haseo blew up on Atoli in the movie too. The game version wasn't like OMG how mean, Haseo. But the movie version made me wanna slap him >C And i rlly like Haseo too...Hes one of my favorite characters.

When I watched Trilogy through, the subs were terrible. And I mean TERRIBLE. And now if I try watching it through with good subs, my mind points out all of the inaccuracies, comparing it to G.U. So yeah. Not gonna watch it through because I'll just get mad how much they changed it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 am
Epitaph_Dawn
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!

I only like Blackrose's and Kite's voices. The rest of them scared me...-flails- I have yet to find the option to change from english to japanese....

Just press start, and one of the options will allow you to change the voiceover. The subs stay the same, so it's fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 am
Mistral sounds weird in Japanese. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 am

Lol I'm fine with the English voices, though I switched to Japanese because the grunty foods + golden eggs or whatever really scared me in English D: And that water drop thing has a creepy voice too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 am
Puppetry

Lol I'm fine with the English voices, though I switched to Japanese because the grunty foods + golden eggs or whatever really scared me in English D: And that water drop thing has a creepy voice too.

XD. I always find it funny how some of the foods say their name as it would be in English and others say it in Japanese. But when the main character's voice annoys you, you KNOW you need to change the voiceover.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 am
XxGrieverxX
Mistral sounds weird in Japanese. D:

I don't think she does. Wow, this topic is off topic too. Why does this seem to happen to many of the topics I post in? D: I think it's my fault. DX  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 pm
@Darkly Its becase i'm somehow mentally warping everyone to change topics >3

Zelkova and Endrance weren't even in trilogy D< That pissed me off....I love those two....(-flails with rage-) I didn't get a chance to poke fun at the 'making his moves on haseo' comments Endrance makes all the time. I started laughing rlly bad at the end of the movie. I've been tempted to take a screenshot of Those tow holding hands and be all, like, SEE ITS CANON.
.....has anyone here seen the .hack stepmania videos on youtube....?  

Epitaph_Dawn

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:12 am
I sadly haven't even seen Trilogy. ._.

The water droplet thins in the myst springs? Oh god, I can't remember what they're called. xD I think one was called Grandpa, but I dunno. Both were creepy in Jap and English. D: "Sayonara!"

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff