Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Continue the story (game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Dewpool sang louder yet "have you ever seen such a beautiful night? i could almost kiss the stars, for shining so bright. and when i see you smile i go. 'oh, oh, oh' i would never want to miss this, 'cause in my heart, i know what this is, 'hey now hey now, this is what dreams are made of hey now, hey now, this is what dreeaams, are made of, Ive got, some where i belong, Ive got, somebody to love, this is what dreeaams, are made of" than Dewpool looked at her "top that Angelsquishycake!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Angelsquishycake cracked her fingers "Its go time." she stated, and began singing "OH IVE GOT A LOVELY PARE OF COCONUTS! SOMETHING SOMETHINGSOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING!"  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 pm
"Ha! thats nothing!" Dewpool said, then she made that ninja sound like whooooooooooya! or watever and started to sing a random song from Mermaid melody called Beautiful wish and she sang it as loud as loud is and louder then the loudest loud loud npise of loud that makes loud that is allowed (a-LOUD! Get it?) and then was louder then that and she sang (pretend she sang it too lazy to type XD here is her song with the theme of Kamichama karin) Dewpool sang the song " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIkznpWJaIM " (click it to see what she sang)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am
she stopped singing  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 pm
Than started to tap dance saying "i keel you all, i keel you all!" Than she.....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 pm
then eagleheart started singing "s is for the simple need, e is for the ecstasy, x is just to mark the spot, cuz thats the one you really want!!!!" and then stopped when she realized everyone was staring at her "what? ... its really a song by nickleback..."  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 pm
then she turned into a mouse and everyone chased her to the top of a _________  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 pm
... moon cheese hill. Kindleheart brought out a trained weremouse to fight with Dewpool.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm
suddenly charlie the unicorn appeared and yelld, "OW! they took my freakin kidney!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm
The weremouse looks up at Charlie and rants something about kidneys, then compares them to avocados because they taste good with chips.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Then Dewpool said "Kidneys and Avacadoes do taste good with chips but what about Charlie the unicorn?" Dewpool asks, then she kills him and eats him with chips.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 pm
Weremouse backs away slowly then rants to the pebble how he no longer has someone to rant to.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:20 am
Dewpool looked up "i.....think.......im.....going to be sick" she said and faited when she turned back into a cat.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm
The weremouse rants around, searching for help.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:33 pm
THEN a mutated Telleviown monster showed up and mugged the weremice saying "I gots yo cheese now!"  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff