Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Morgan ran into the kitchen, "Aren't you coming? There is a club that is in desperate need of us..." She smiled, but noticed what Mina looked like. "What?"
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Jasmine hugged Heather, "Be careful."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Mina inhailed then turned makeing a face at Morgan. "dose that mean I have to wear. . . .that?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:21 pm
Morgan smiled and nodded, "What else would you wear?" She grabbed Mina's arm and dragged her to Heather's room, Heather had already dragged Talli there.

(MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! twisted )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm
(NOOO!!!!! and this is where we pick up!)
Mina sighed. "I. . . . hope. . . your. . . . happy!" Mina poked at the mini skirt.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:24 pm
(LOL)

Heather giggled and handed Talli a pair of hip hugger jeans. "We'll be kind to you...somewhat." She smiled and also gave her a light blue belly shirt. "Oh...does your...uh...tiger want to come also?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Mina had her outfit on. She sighed and wandered off to the kitchen to mop. "why do I have to go anyway? it's not like it could be intresting. . . " Mina grabbed a banana and started to munch on it.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Morgan smiled and nodded, "Very. Don't worry," she looked at Heather. "You might find a cute guy." Morgan made a face at Mina's comment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Mina stuck her toung out as Morgan.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm
(MUAHAHA!!!)

"Come on," Morgan smiled. "Tanner will be playing soon." She hugged Jasmine goodbye, grabbed Mina and pulled her out of the house. Heather, Talli and Snowflake close behind.

(since Thunderstar isn't going to get on I'm going to put a little twist on my BF)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:32 pm
(lol, i'm scared)

Soon they arrived at *random club*. The music filled the street, Heather's heart soon beated with it. "Lets do this!" She showed the guard her ID and headed in side just as Tanner's band got ready to play. "Perfect timing."  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:35 pm
(O.O Crystalstar! That is so EVIL!!!!! eek lol)
Mina tried to absorb everything around her. It was so dark exscept for the stage. Mina instinctively huddled against Morgans side. This was totally freaking Mina out.
(poor poor Mina. . . )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Morgan bowed and pushed her way through the crowd. There was a small space near the stage and Morgan soon came to it. Heather joined her shortly and they started to dance. Their bodies moved to the same beat and the same way- sexy. Eyes stared them down and Morgan laughed, "Come on!" She called to Mina and Talli. "Just feel the music!"

(@Shadowstar: Its time to find that guy wink )  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:40 pm
(YAY!!!)

Heather stopped dancing and spotted at really cute guy eying her. She walked towards him, Morgan cheering her on. "See something you like?" She asked him. He smiled at her, "Everything."

Heather grabbed his hand and started dancing with him, "I'm Heather."

"Seth," He said over the music and grabbed her waisted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 pm
Mina tried to sway with them but it just didn't seem comfterable. Mina backed out slowly. She didn't think Morgan noticed so she turned to leave. "ooof!" Mina grumbled to herself. She looked up, the man she had bumped into didn't seem surprise. "um. . . sorry!" Mina yelled over the music. The man grinned, he took Mina's arm and led her to the exit. "oh! exscuse me but. . . .well I'm sorry it's just that I don't really want to. . . um well!" Mina studdered as the man lead her around the corner. He then stopped and put her hand over her mouth pinning her against the wall. "don't worry I'll take good care of you daughter of the moon." he growled in her ear.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm
"Whoo!" She threw her arms up and swung her hips as Tanner's voice echoed through the room. Out of the corner of her eye Heather danced with a guy. She caught Heather's eye and did a thumbs up. Tanner's band finished and he jumped off stage and walked towards her. He finally reached her and the music started up again.

"Goddess..." He whispered and Morgan noticed her moon amulet was glowing. Morgan stared into Tanner's eyes for a second, but quickly looked away. "No..." She tired to push away, but Tanner had her tight. "What a matter?" He tried to kiss her, but Morgan looked away.

"When?" Morgan knew he knew what she was talking about.

"Just after you called me," He whispered and blocked his mind as Morgan tried to go in.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff