Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm
Emmy heard the stairs creek as the descended quietly. "It's getting creepy down here." She said quietly, lighting a flame on the tip of her finger so she could see the step below them. She shivered slightly as she kept her free hand on the wall to keep her balance as she continued downward behind her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm
Ray nodded. "Yeah, I agree. But in this case... It's good." She whispered as she crept down the endless spiralling staircase. This is dangerous... I can feel it engulfing us. She thought unhappily to herself as she finally came to the end of the stairs. She carefully opened the door and gasped seeing a large labratory sprawled infront of her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm
"Wow! I wonder how long this has been down here." Emmy gasped as she looked out to see the laboratory that was out in front of the group. "It's....huge." Emmy could hear her voice bouncing off of the farthest corners of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:54 am
[[Bump?]]  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:05 am
[[sorry! I always forget! I'll read it then think I posted then find out I didn't]]
"How am I supposed to know how long its been here?" Ray asked as she walked out into the light. She frowned. "Yeah. I'm slightly scared"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 am
[[It's alright. I've done that before.]]

"It wasn't a question, it was a statement." Emmy said quietly as she followed Ray out into the light of the room and looked around at the cheicals on random tables. "This place is so weird." She said, laughing when she heard her voice come back in an echo atleast three different times. "Though somehow that's entertaining." She smiled, looking around as she heard her voice come back again.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:02 pm
Ray rolled her eyes. "This isnt an 'entertaining' place... It gives me really bad feelings. I can feel all the death and torture that happened in here..." She shuddered. "I really wish I had different powers." She muttered quietly. She walked along the tables, looking at each chemical. She frowned. "They're doing some off experiements... I can tell by the chemicals... these are all acidic harmful chemicals." She shook her head  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 am
"Well you can have mine. Since I can't ever control mine." Emmy said, hearing her sister's comments about her powers. She sighed as she picked up one of the chemicals and it started to boil from the heat on her hand. She dropped it and the flask shattered on the floor. "Oops." Emmy jumped backwards to avoid the chemical spreading across the floor.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Ray sighed. "Emmmmmmy." She frowned, looking over at the spill on the floor. She bent over and gave it a quick sniff. She had a puzzled expression on her face, then got up and walked towards a door. She pulled it open the a dark drippy hallway. "I think this is it"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm
Emmy looked down and cocked her head to the side when she saw her sister sniff the chemical she had spilt. She followed Ray over to the door and looked inside when she opened it. "Well then let's go." Emmy half smiled. She didn't like the look of the hallway but if that was the way her sister thought it was she figured they should go that way.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:07 pm
Ray nodded and Robert followed silently as they made their way down the hallway. There were cages on every side. Animals made noises as they walked until they came upon a girl in a cage. Ray gasped and quickly unlocked it and ran over to her. She felt for a pulse and sighed, finding one. She wasn't too late. Robert stood back watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:16 pm
"Is this the girl Ray!?" Emmy gasped as she saw the girl in the cage. She cringed slightly seeing her caged up like that. She sighed and shook her head. She knelt down next to Ray but stayed backed up a bit, not wanting to crowd anyone.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 am
Ray gently pulled the girl into her lap, rocking her gently. Robert stood back silently, grinning a bit. As soon as both were in the cage he closed it and locked it. "Sorry." He muttered and turned and walked away. Ray gasped angrily and watched him walk away  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 am
Emmy went wide eyed when he locked the door on them. She tried pulling on the bars to try and get them off, though she couldn't. She pulled and tugged all she could. She watched Robert walk away and glared. She made a fire ball in her hand with a little concentration and threw it at him. Though she wasn't sure if it would do anything.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 am
Ray sighed sadly, tears pouring down her cheeks. "I can't believe it." She muttered. "I can't believe I didn't see it coming..." She shook her head angrily as she held onto the girl. The girl slowly woke up and looked at her. Ray smiled softly. "I'm Ray," She said softly. "I was trying to rescue you... but I got betrayed." "By Robert?" She asked. "Yeah. Actually. How'd you know?" "He did this to me..." She answered "They take your powers and put them into him. He is a sort of experiment."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff