Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:21 pm
I'M ALIVE!!!))

Syria poked her head out the entrance to check if it's safe. After seeing the coast was clear she leaped out of the dirt hole. She shook the dirt off and padded quickly padded toward camp. "Oh, Is Anyone Okay?!" she yelped. She looked around to see if anyone wasn't hurt.

Behind the beautiful Spirit Falls (siritual pool of water churned by a large river; kinda like moonpool), behind the waterfall lay a small laberenth of tunnels. The main tunnel leads to a large cold den. Sitting in the middle of the den was Azrael, Demon of Spirits. He shivered in the misty cold. (The water is ice cold making the whole cavern feel like winter/Time of Fallen Snow) Floating around him were many ghostly orbs with long tails. His dark grey fur, covered in frost, sparkled in the colored cave walls. He flicked his ears when he heard someone walking through the waterfall. He still sat, frozen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Luke and Ang stalked over to Azrael, Nutcracker on their backs.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm
Flower saw that Syria left and caught up with her. "I hope that everyone is okay," Flower mumbles to herself, not caring if Syria heard. Then she raised her voice so Syria would diffinatly hear. "I am staying with you, no matter where you go, just in case you need me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:38 pm
"Okay" Syria sighed. She stretched out her legs and padded side by side with Flower to check around camp. She looked around, "Wait! Where's Okunote?!" she looked all around quickly. "He's Here" mewed the soft voice of the blind Sun Pack Cat. Okunote leaned against her, faintly awake. He mumbled small words. "Many things are going through his mind" she set him down softly. "Just splash some water on him, that might help him wake up a little" she mewed padding towards a pond.

Azrael flicked his ears back "It seems I have some visiters" he turned and looked at them, mist of his breath blew through the air. "Thank You" he made a small smile. "I'm so lonley in these caves, my last visitor left me after I saved her life twice." he peered down to see Nutcracker. "Oh. I See Why Your Here" he looked down depresed and sighed. He made a very high pitched chirp and a small orb floated towards Nutcracker. "I'll" Bring Her Back" he paused. "But Please Don't Leave Me" he whined.

((Dude, He Reminds Me Of The Phantom of The Opera so Much XD))  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 pm
The two lovers nodded and laid Nutcracker down.
"Thank you."
Ang whispered, resting her head on her paws. She then gasped and touched her stomach with her tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm
Sil siped up a bit of water than spit it into Okunote's face. He shook the water off. His head spun around. "This Might take a while" mewed Sil. She sat next to him and licked behind his ear.

A small orb flew around and into Nutcracker's heart. Azrael smiled as if he was saying "another life saved" but he sat silently. His eyes burned into the cave wall. He fell onto a floor, his eyes wide open, his breathing shallow. An orb flew by his head, inside you can se a picture of a young wolf. Another orb had a picture of an elder cat. The many orbs danced around the room. Azrael poked his head up slightly as an orb landed on his head. He made a small giggle and waged his tail. Other orbs landed on each of the cats' heads.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm
Nutcracker groggily stood, and at Ang's urging they all ran off together.
"Sorry! Change of plans!" Luke yelled to the Demon of Spirits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 am
Azrael looked up is dissapointment. "Souls like yours don't deserve to be with me" a tear ran down his face. "Souls like yours are not good enough" he growled. "Fine. Get Out!" he laid down and curled up in a ball. Tears running down his face. "Just leave me..." he sniffled.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Flower stayed by Okunote and licked him, hoping that Okunote would be okay. "Okunote," she wispered. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Ang paused and walked back to Azreal.
"Why don't you come with us?"  

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm
(uhhh i need to start posting huh sweatdrop )

Ammy walked out into the clearing and looked up at the sky. It was dark out, and she felt weak. Giving out a long howl, the sun rose in the sky and it became daytime.

"That feels so much better," she barked, shaking out her fur.

(Brook: I love that game too!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:33 pm
Okunote shook his head "I-I guess" he looked up at Sil. "Sil" he whispered. "Your alive" he tried to get up but lost his balance and fell down. "Ow My Head" he whined. He set his paw onto his head.

Azrael looked up, His large eyes glowing "I Can't" he flattened his ears and looked down. "It's Complicated. Just Go" he sat down by the wall. He watched the orbs as they flew around the cave.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm
"No." Ang said firmly while sitting down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:13 am
Flower helped Okunote back onto his feet. "Take it easy Okunote," Flower said. "Here. Why don't i get you something to eat." Once Okunote was on his feet, Flower quickly went into the forest. She caught a rabbit that was startled as she left camp. She pounced and brought it back to Okunote. "Here. I just caught this rabbit. Prey tastes better when its fresh," Flower said as she nudged it towards Okunote.  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:20 am
Azrael growled "You don't understand. Just leave, I'm fine" he looked into their eyes. "Please. Something tells me your pack might need you guys after that battle" he smiled oddly.

Okunote went to the rabbit and started eating it. Sil sat beside him.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff