Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Hark! He of fair eyes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the stars shine upon you until the end of your journey!

View Results

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 am
The Slate Scholar
@fk12
NOT IF YOU WERE SIRIUS.

Speaking of which, what would you do if you had to see an eyefull of THIS?
User Image

all fear and obey pk lord gabi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm
I think we should all fear Pi. D: I'd hate to get a beating from her. Those heels are like 8 inches, I swear.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 pm
XxGrieverxX
I think we should all fear Pi. D: I'd hate to get a beating from her. Those heels are like 8 inches, I swear.

u proably get internal bleeding from the stomach  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 am
hm its not hate its that
whenever he said HE OF FAIR EYE or HEAL ME i wanted to strangle him with a piano wire till HIS EYES SPARKLE > biggrin  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm
I just met up with Piros the 3rd! He is freaking awesome he always makes the game fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:11 pm
XxGrieverxX

i believe that would penetrate thru most armored protection in both the real world and the game. and it would also cause quite a long lasting mark on the hands that she [gah the pain!]runs them thru[/oh the pain!] err i mean steps on ;D  

Mr Eliot

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:10 pm
sry jayewardenepura kotte

and lets not forget his crazy sidekick natsume  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:09 pm
@Panda
For a second there, I thought you said you'd strangle him with a piano. I was like "wow how does one do that?"
xD

Those heels could go through anything. :c They'd like do 9999 damage to me, even with my Genji shield and armor.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
For a second there, I thought you said you'd strangle him with a piano. I was like "wow how does one do that?"
xD

Those heels could go through anything. :c They'd like do 9999 damage to me, even with my Genji shield and armor.

one of my favorite jrpg sayings apply here:

some things in the world dont require that much healing...for everything else, theres phoenix down X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 am
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
xD

if it involves Piros then its possible -.- i bet if he tried he could find a way to strangle some one with a piano xD  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Sid_Keeling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 am
If Mia told him it was possible in the first game, you know he'd do it. Or, try, get in trouble in some way and demand Kite's help. .o.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:50 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
xD

what i wanna know is how you block getting punched in the c**k o,.,O that attack could come from anywhere O,.,O  

koblot

Profitable Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 am
koblot
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
xD

what i wanna know is how you block getting punched in the c**k o,.,O that attack could come from anywhere O,.,O

TRU DAT. NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THOSE SLENDER HEELS OF BURNING POWER AND UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 pm
XxGrieverxX
koblot
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
xD

TRU DAT. NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THOSE SLENDER HEELS OF BURNING POWER AND UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH.

Pi is lethal. I think she could suffocate people with her boobs if she wanted to (her and Ouka from the manga both).
One time, I was around level 140 and went to a level 1 area. It was funny how much damage the attacks did to the monsters.
My eyes got scarred from that picture of Gabi again. DX  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:45 pm
Suffocation by boobs + Puncture Wounds = a painful but perhaps to some a slightly joyful death ^_^  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff