Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Art Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:36 pm
Leon_The_Legendary
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000
oooh! i drawz megaman too >.< i might post it later again, iunno. but here is a link to all of the transformers concepts from the movie

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458

Megatron is lame. neutral
Most of the Decepticons are pretty lame >< A couple of the Autobots are cool but most of them are lame as well... I don't have really high hopes for this movie. I think it's gonna be a big let down
oh boy is it! i saw them and almost cried. i like barricade and optimus, but what they did to blessed Starscream is blasphemy!! scream the movie itself is gonna blow super nard, kinda like Godzilla did, but hey, that's michael Bay.
Kids from the 80s who grew up with Transformers are going to want Michael Bay's head for this. I swear he's going the way of Uwe Boll. Going to screw up the whole lot of the genre so badly that no one will ever want to touch it again ><
oh, i hate that guy uwe boll. bloodrayne had SO much ptential, i mean you had a hot vampire chick in leather, killer mutant devil monsters, and friggin nazis! i mean, damn yo, how you botch that?! but michael bay is on my s**t list. they said they ran tests with the actual transformation styles from the cartoon and it looked "silly". now, if you youtube around, you see test footage of what it looks like jazz transforming and it was foxxxy! i friggin hate michael bay SOOOOO much man. so much...
OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO TRANSFORMERS!?!?!

Ohh, I so knew this was gonna go bad... but yeah, directors like Michael Bay and Uwe Boll need to be shot. Thats why I love this comic because of what they did twisted

Now, I was born late into the 80's so I never got to watch transformers brand new. it was all reruns but I still loved it. I understand that they are trying to make them more modern looking, but honestly, I wish they would have stuck to the original designs. the big old blocky bots.

Blackout looks seriously wicked though. Sorry if thats traitorous sweatdrop
oh, i have no problem with the blackout and am only mildly disappointed in the optimus but it's everything else. why is bumblebee a camaro? Where the hell is Devestater? how the ******** did mirage, sunstreaker, Thundercracker, Skywarp or Soundwave NOT make the cut?! Those are staple charahters in the series, ESPECIALLY Soundwave!! them cats put Frenzy in the movie. how is frenzy apart of this flick and no soundwave? the hell is that about? And Scorponok, he wasn't even in the american cartoon!! he was the leader of the Decepticons in the headmaster's series, a japan exclusive. oh man, this flick is gonna be a trainwreck...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Smokey5000
Leon_The_Legendary
Smokey5000
Force1295
Smokey5000
oh boy is it! i saw them and almost cried. i like barricade and optimus, but what they did to blessed Starscream is blasphemy!! scream the movie itself is gonna blow super nard, kinda like Godzilla did, but hey, that's michael Bay.
Kids from the 80s who grew up with Transformers are going to want Michael Bay's head for this. I swear he's going the way of Uwe Boll. Going to screw up the whole lot of the genre so badly that no one will ever want to touch it again ><
oh, i hate that guy uwe boll. bloodrayne had SO much ptential, i mean you had a hot vampire chick in leather, killer mutant devil monsters, and friggin nazis! i mean, damn yo, how you botch that?! but michael bay is on my s**t list. they said they ran tests with the actual transformation styles from the cartoon and it looked "silly". now, if you youtube around, you see test footage of what it looks like jazz transforming and it was foxxxy! i friggin hate michael bay SOOOOO much man. so much...
OMG WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO TRANSFORMERS!?!?!

Ohh, I so knew this was gonna go bad... but yeah, directors like Michael Bay and Uwe Boll need to be shot. Thats why I love this comic because of what they did twisted

Now, I was born late into the 80's so I never got to watch transformers brand new. it was all reruns but I still loved it. I understand that they are trying to make them more modern looking, but honestly, I wish they would have stuck to the original designs. the big old blocky bots.

Blackout looks seriously wicked though. Sorry if thats traitorous sweatdrop
oh, i have no problem with the blackout and am only mildly disappointed in the optimus but it's everything else. why is bumblebee a camaro? Where the hell is Devestater? how the ******** did mirage, sunstreaker, Thundercracker, Skywarp or Soundwave NOT make the cut?! Those are staple charahters in the series, ESPECIALLY Soundwave!! them cats put Frenzy in the movie. how is frenzy apart of this flick and no soundwave? the hell is that about? And Scorponok, he wasn't even in the american cartoon!! he was the leader of the Decepticons in the headmaster's series, a japan exclusive. oh man, this flick is gonna be a trainwreck...
God, Bumblebee, that one makes no sense. and Optimus just doesn't look all that great to me. I don't know how to explain it. But yeah, Mirage and all of them, the staples, how did they screw those up as well? and wasn't scorponok in the Beast Wars transformers as well or no? I mean, they have all vehicles, and then they have one as a scorpion. That makes no sense. This has definatly gone the way of the Mario Brothers move.

Street Fighter... ugh... that was horrible. the animated movie though I'd like to think was done rather well.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:00 pm
so it's been a while since i posted anything in here so here i go!

User Image
My personal avy deal ^.^ This is like, the 20th one i did for myself i think.

User Image
Zonic's commision. this one took a while to get done, actually went through 5 or 6 drafts, then lost two finished ones >.<

User Image
And this is Clavi's redo. if you check my thread, the origional is there but it may be busted cuz, apparently, there was too much nudity and photobucket said no. rofl

Eventually i'll figure out how to actually color and put effects into the pics directly in photoshop, but meh. till then, this is all i got. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:33 am
Hmm, this is some old artwork and I've gotten better. Heh, sorta.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used a webcam since I didn't have a scanner and cause they were in a sketch book.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 pm
not bad there leon, you got potential. very nice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:22 pm
Smokey5000
not bad there leon, you got potential. very nice
Thanks. I generally draw at night when I am really tired and exhausted because I have no time in the day to draw. Now that thats different, I'm gonna see how well I draw nowadays.  

Leon_The_Legendary

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:30 am
Y'know Ryan. So far I've drawn arts for other people as requests, but now I think it's time for me to ask for avi art from others for change xd This means you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:34 pm
Jusu85
Y'know Ryan. So far I've drawn arts for other people as requests, but now I think it's time for me to ask for avi art from others for change xd This means you
xd god stuff yo. lemme know what ya like and i'll get on it  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

saiga-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:35 pm
I think it might be about time for me to post something here. 3nodding Granted my scanners aren't very good, so ignore the brown parts.

This one is just inked, though you can see its completion on my DA account.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:49 am
saiga-kun
I think it might be about time for me to post something here. 3nodding Granted my scanners aren't very good, so ignore the brown parts.

This one is just inked, though you can see its completion on my DA account.
i wish i was as adept at the comp art as you are. i really need ot take a class or sumthin...  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

saiga-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Nah! You just need to practice. I have been using PS for about 3 years or so and I am still finding little tricks to help with my art.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:01 am
i's got one too! wow others have finally posted!
User Image  

dubtron

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:59 am
hey b! How much is it gonna set me back ta get a bit of art from ya??? blaugh heart

BRO I WANT MORE ART mad xp heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:18 pm
A handcolored Red Rose = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Force1295/rose-3.jpg

A current work-in-progress = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Force1295/Untitled-7.jpg (yes it's AV art)  

Force1295

Omnipresent Paladin

7,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers