Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:12 pm

She squeezed his hand but when the food came out her father probed the boys with general questions about the family businesses, school work, what they planned for life. He wanted the best for his daughter but knew Ohtori's would have better use for her skills as the daughter of the ambassador. She had certain political leverage. but he coudl also see the chemistry between her and Tamaki. He just grumbled to himself a bit smiling at his own Wife.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:26 pm

It was true that Kyoya's family could use her talents much more than Tamaki's and Tamaki said so but she could also help the Tamaki buisness. She had already done so and he was greatful where as they all knew her skills would be used and without thanks in Kyoya's family. Tamaki didn't want that for her. If she did something then she needed to be cherished for what she was not brushed aside and taken for granted.
Boths boys answered her fathers questions patiently and with respect where kyoya seemed a little bored Tamaki was just content to be next to Mikoto.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Soont he dinner ended and Her father said he'd tell their respective parent of the decision in the next few days. he bowed to both boys and left for his study. her mother followed suit but to the living room to continue crocheting the blanket, Kyo watched both boys like a hawk but bowed ceremoniously. He'd already chosen whom he wanted for Mikoto but soon both boys were left int he front, alone, with Mikoto.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Tamaki gave her space to choose for herself. "You were right princess, your family is full of wonderfull people. I like your brother best if you don't mind my saying so. I like his strait forward style and your mother is an exquisied women but my favorite has to be you." He grinned crossing to brush his hand over her hair as he had long to do all night.

Kyoya sat off to the side in the livingroom. He didn't care of Mikoto in the way that Tamaki did. His gave was cold as it wandered. He couldn't see her the way Tamaki did and didn't scold himself for not but was disappointed for being beaten. His father wouldnt be pleased if they choose Tamaki Souo over him.

Tamaki suddenly brightened. "We forgot to do something princess. I didn't get to race you." He seemed to pout. "You'll have to come back and race me."

Kyoya almost sneered, life was a game to Tamaki. "Not if she becomes my bride Tamaki."

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Mikoto had been all smiles and giggles till Kyoya spoke. she just watched him a bt of worry in here yes but more caring friendship than others. She walked over gracefully even in the confining kimono, And she bowed to Kyoya her hair falling in front of her face." Kyoya, thank you for coming tonight, even if i dont become your bride, i do want to remain your friend..."s he said her eyes shining softly and she watched him.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Kyoya understood that he was being dismissed and rose with a smile none to warm, "I'm sure." He walked to the door and walked out driving away.

Tamaki let out a soft growl. "If you hadn't sent him away I might have hurt him." he sighed and looked at her, perhaps it would be the last time that he could look at her like this. "You do look beautiful tonight." He walked over to her and put his hand on her cheek. "Your the most amazing person I've ever had the pleasure of being around. You make me calm just by being beside me. Thank you for letting me come tonight." He leaned down and softly brushed his lips to hers.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 pm

She watched after Kyoya actually a bit sad and sighed." i didnt mean it like that...i seriously wanted to be his friend..."She said softly but soon tamaki's kiss took away all the fears. she kissed him back softly then pulled away."...if he's mad...what,...do you think he'll do ?...and honestly you would have hurt him ? "s he said unable to picture tamaki being violent.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:01 pm

"Kyoya wont do anything. He can be evil when it suits him but he's a good person deep down I think. He wont do anything. You must first do something pretty bad to him to get him to take revenge other than that he'll just glare if it suits his mood." He smiled down at her. "I dunno... Your the first person I've ever wanted to protect. I'm not sure what I'll do." He smiled. "I guess I should go so you can get your rest. Kyoya will be fine I promise."

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 pm

She nodded smiling at him and kissed him gently again." untill tomorrow...suou-kun " she said softly and smiled up at him. She liked this boy more than any other before him and it was weird to her. She bowed and smiled through her bangs at him.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm

"Until tomorrow princess." he bowed and touched her cheek one more time before going to the door and to the car. when he got home he didn't sleep. what would her fathers word be? who would he choose? His mind went crazy so he laid in bed until twilight and slept for three hours till his alarm went off. He hit his irritatedly and pulled the pillow over his head groaning.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 pm

She herself slept like rock exhausted fromt hedrama of thenight. She hit her own alarm an sighed getting dressed in normal clothes since it was now a weekend. She smiled to herself and stretched thinking baout her father and his choice. she quickly went towards his study to voice her opinion.

"papa ? "S he poked her head in and was greeted into his big warm arms. She snuggled closer but soon stopped." Papa...i... i want to be Suou Tamaki's bride..."s he said looking up at him but saw his eyes soften.

" so you like this boy more that Ohtori Kyoya ? because its an even match. Either parent are ready to raise the bar no matter what for you...so.i'm thinking its down to what you want Mikoto..."

She smiled and hugged her father tight whispering the name to him again before she went back to her room of greens and paintings.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Tamaki got up on the second scream of his alarm clock and took a cold shower before dressing and reviewing the books. He looked at her hand writing and consulted his grandmother on it. She agreed and they made the change. He ate his breakfast alone wondering what it would be like to eat with her and watch the morning sun play across her face. he had to smile to himself. He was twisted around her finger and it hadn't even been more than a week. He felt he'd go crazy if he didn't do something, walking out into the cold morning air he went to the barn and cleaned stalls with the other helpers.

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Mikoto smiled and called Tamaki extremely excited while her father called Kyoya's father, and Tamaki's grandmother. She was flounced onto her bed and waiting for him to pick up.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm

when he picked up he couldn't help smile and it was in his voice. He leaned on his shovel wiping sweat from his forehead. "Hows my princess this morning?"

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm

" hmmm a tad hungry actually but i'll get breakfast later. I have grand News suou-kun " she said and could hear in the back ground." you;re working with mouse arent you ? " she said smiling at no one but herself.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff