Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Rei blushed slightly. "I can walk..." she mumbled, and another wave of dizziness overcame her, and she closed her eyes.

[erm...should I rp Kenta, or is someone else going to do it?]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm
((Night, Im gonna go to bed too. Night everyone.))

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 pm
[Ah, never mind. Night~]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 am
As they sun went down, and the moon shifted it's position high overhead, Zoo came out. He was wanting to see what was making all the noise in his slumber. It seemed like a chase of some sort, leading near the Birds of Paradise. Maybe.. Just maybe there was a small battle and he could enjoy that quite a bit.

When he arrived at the scene, a Bird was slaughtered quickly by Kenta, the wolf leader. "Why does no one inform me when this happens?
He asked a little jealously.  

warlock70773

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am
Kenta continued to walk slowly and arrived just outside of the village, he lied down in a small clearing, and closed his eyes wearily.

The wolf thought. "Hes pretty good, he has his bad moments, but most of its all for the clan. Everything he does is for the betterment of the clan."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Kenta opened his eyes, he was still in his full youkai form. He stood up, stretched, and let out a loud howl.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Katsuki entered the village and looked around. "Not much to see." She whispered. She heard a howl as she entered but chose to ignore it. "Where do I go from here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:20 pm
Kenta started to continue his way to the village, he was slowly walking, enjoying the sounds of the birds. Kenta was slowly starting to relax, his black and red fur glistening in the sun.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:24 pm
Katsuki finally saw what had howled. She stared at the wolf like figure and started to think. She just stood off to the side, and kept her eyes on him. 'Probably a youkai...' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Kenta stopped and stared at Katsuki, he head turned to the side slightly. There was a small flash of light, and a human sized Kenta stood in the wolfs place. "Is there something I can help you with?" Kenta asked.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:40 pm
"I don't trust you. Sorry." Bankotsu kept carrying her towards the clearing. Bankotsu then asked Kenta, "Where do you want her?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:42 pm
Kenta stared at Bankotsu. "Shes all yours dog...just dont make her you 8th wife." Kenta said, trying to jab at all of Bankotsus wives.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Ducttape_Bandit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm
"When you've got it you got it." Bankotsu set her down by a rock, and sat ontop of the rock, waiting for the other leaders to arrive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 pm
"Stupid dog..." Kenta muttered under his breath.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:24 pm
Several minutes later, Suzu was dragged off by some of the young pups to play. It was Hid and Seek and she was one of the hiders. *hides*  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff