Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 pm
Lelune slowed his escape when he realized that the Lady did not seem angry at all. In fact, she was asking for a favor. Lelune looked at the picture. He did not know Moé, but assumed the Lady would tell him where to find her. And so he nodded his head once, agreeing to her request. What would you have me give to her? And where shall I find her? He could not speak while transmogrified, but he could send his thoughts, albeit not as clearly as he would have liked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Moé lightly collided with him, embracing him by mistake.
"It's the beginning of the 10-week long Lantern Festival. Mom wants me to suffer, too."
~*~
Val cleared her throat.
"She's on Kokopelli's island. Give her this."
She handed him a box with cheesy birthday wrapping paper.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Lelune cocked his head oddly at the wrapped box. More festivities? No matter; this time he only had to make a delivery and then he could go about his way. Lelune nodded once more and gently took the box in his great claws before picking up speed and heading toward Kokopelli's island. That place at least he recognized. He often watched it from afar; it held a strange fascination for him. he had never been on it, though. Tonight would be a first. His companion followed him a short distance, then became bored with his task and veered her own way. Probably to hunt, Lelune thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Caleb began to turn bright red as she embraced him. "....And what is this Lantern Festival for exactly?" The avian mask pointed down at her, the point hovering above her forehead.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:26 pm
Moé blinked.
"Mainly to encourage fertility among people."
She paused.
"Why isn't Kokopelli there? He's got powers of fertility."
~*~
Ann saw an approaching figure from the island.
"Yaaaaaaaah! Dad's found me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 pm
As Lelune approached the island, something suddenly felt very... wrong. He felt fear. Fear toward himself? That did not seem at all logical. Stunned and confused, and very likely broadcasting those feelings toward the island, Lelune circled a few times in the air to gather his thoughts. Finally his mind pinpointed Ann's and knew she was the one panicked, but not the one he was looking for. I bring a gift to Moé from her mother. I know your father not. He continued to circle, not willing to land until Ann had calmed down.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:33 pm
"....I am not going to ask why." Caleb quickly turned hearing Ann's scream of woe. "....Would he?" Caleb tensed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 pm
Ann began to flail her limbs.
"Lies! LIIIIIIIIIEEEEES!"
She bolted inside.
Ann continued screaming as she ran inside the pagoda, past Caleb and Moé.
Moé blinked.
"...huh?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:44 pm
Lelune was far too confused to continue communicating clearly and worse, he was beginning to tire from his flight. When Ann fled away from him, Lelune lowered himself toward the island and set down the gift. He landed near it and took transformed back to his usual body. He could only hope that Ann did not come back ready to attack; she seemed terribly distraught about his being here. Lelune leaned over, hands braced against his knees, and waited for his moment of vertigo and weakness to pass. He really should drink more if he planned to expend so much energy at once. When he felt capable of walking straight, he lifted the box from the ground and hesitantly started toward the house. He did not dare enter. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:46 pm
Caleb mask followed Ann until she out of site. "...In the burning hells?"
((brb))

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Kokopelli answered.
He gestured that Lelune should probably leave, as one person is distraught, and the other is violently racist towards those infected with vampirism.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:01 pm
Lelune sighed softly at Kokopelli's gestures. It did not truly surprise him, but it did greatly disappoint him. "I would gladly do as you ask, but not until my first task is complete. I must give this to Moé." Looking down at the box, Lelune doubted whatever was inside was worth dealing with a violent vampire racist. He would likely be dead before he could protest that he had done nothing to provoke attack. He looks up to Kokopelli with stoic expression. "If you will deliver it, then I will go immediately." Lelune assures in a soft monotone.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm
Kokopelli took it, and hurriedly gestured for him to leave.
Going inside, Kokopelli went next to Caleb and Moé, and felt an odd wish of longing. Shaking it off, he handed it to Moé, indicating it was a delivery from her mother.
Moé took the package eagerly, and, unwrapping it, saw a handsome leather bound book with golden-edged pages and text [on both the covers and the inside].
"Oh! Oh oh oh oh!"
She was very, very obviously excited.
"It's from the author himself! He even autographed it! 'To the little red spaniel. -The Muse'. Which volume...? Oh my gawsh, an unreleased one!"
She gave a large 'squee'.
"My folks would KILL me if they knew the newest, first, autographed edition of 'Animals' was mine."
The cover showed an illustration of an infectiously cute red cavalier spaniel and a large albino sandhill crane, and the embossed title read 'Animals: The Spaniel Who Loved The Crane'.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Caleb jumped when she made the loud shrill. He looked down at the odd book she was holding. Tilting his head to the right a small bit at the cover and title of the book.  

Steel Jay

Miss Lovely Rita

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:49 pm
Moé read the inside-flap.
"...'In this new installment of the series detailing the lives of an odd family the author is fond of, and its children, represented as animals.
'This volume details the dedication of a small red cavalier spaniel to her master, a crane. Not publicised for release yet, it is a remarkably bittersweet tale'."
[[:3;]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games