Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Rosa tossed a small fireball at the rope, hopefully burning it and making Aansalath fall to the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Aansalath yelled as he did indeed fall to the ground. He stayed there, groaning, "You know, that hurt," he said, not caring that he was in his English accent again. "But it seems that you did learn a trick or two over night"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 pm

A cop managed to find his way to that room, and was overjoyed, "You caught him! You actually caught him, newbie!"
Rosa smirked, "Nice to meet you Thachery."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 pm

"Well Miss Rosa, seems you did after all recognize me. I was truly hoping it wouldn't come to this." He pulled out a short katana and sprang to his feet. He didn't bother to take off his mask, he didn't need others knowing who he was.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:59 pm

"He's armed!" the cop barked into the walkie talkie, "With a sword!"
Rosa held her hands up, a plan running through her head. Heating the katana to a high enough temperature to melt would take a while, longer than she had.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Thachery smiled wickedly under his mask. He slowly backed away, towards an alternate exit.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 pm

Rosa, panicking, ran towards the exit. Hopefully the cops were smart enough to block all exits from the building.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:05 pm

He ran as well, matching her speed, though he was a little ahead of her. He made it out of the door, and jumped towards the ceiling using the collumns. He hoped he would make it out, he loved this adrenaline running through his body.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:09 pm

She followed him quickly, although quite a bit behind him. She wanted to catch him, so she pushed herself a bit more.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 pm

He finally made it to the ceiling when he looked behind him. "What is it with you? You're ruining my fun."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:15 pm

"Because you ruin this for other people! Thousands of people enjoy these things every day, and you take away to go on your mantle!" she snapped, catching up with him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:19 pm

"In all honesty, I make this city interesting. If they really wanted those things back, they would have improved their police force by now. Even with you they couldn't keep me in one place."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:23 pm

She clenched her fists, "You just don't see the improvements," she replied, "There are plenty of people trying to catch you selfish jerk!" she growled, "And now that I know your real name, we can catch you much easier."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:24 pm

"I don't see the improvements because I've been doing this all of my life. You know my first major theft was when I was 10? Oh the rush, it was amazing" he smiled, knowing he was getting on her nerves.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas