Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:37 pm

"I have found a beautiful maiden..." he murmured dreamily, watching her and imagining him and Ophelia in a happy farm home. He hummed happily at that image.

Tristan raised an eyebrow, "You sincerely believe that women are only worth that?" he murmured, a bit annoyed.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:55 pm

"Oh?" Jillian asked tilting her head, "Who is she?" she couldn't help but wonder since she was familiar with all the maids who worked in the castle after living there so long. "What's she like? You must tell me, will you be courting her anytime soon?" Jillian was kind of a little gossip but knew when to keep her mouth shut.

Ophelia tilted her head as she continued dancing with him, "Then what are women good for?" it was going to be interesting listening to a man's point of view.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 pm

"I've heard of women defending the home when men were away, taking care of entire farms... who knows what else they can do," Tristan murmured.

"I can't tell you who it is... but she's beautiful... and intelligent... and engaged." he murmured the last part.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:09 pm

"I've never heard of that...does that happen outside in the villages?" Ophelia's minimal knowledge made her world seem so small when it really was. She really didn't know what happened outside her castle walls but really wanted to know. "I mean...royalty what else are princesses and queens good for if not just to look good?"

Jillian felt a little ripped off that he wouldn't tell her but over time she'd find out.
"Well, it's tea time, so I'm going to bring this to the ballroom." she smiled while carefully removin the pot from the fire oven on the side and carrying it on a tray to the ballroom for a break. "I wonder who it could be...?" she thought to herself, wondering if maybe it was Ophelia.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:13 pm

"Okay," he nodded, grabbing his food and beginning to eat. He wondered if she'd figure out it was Ophelia or not.

Tristan smiled, "Princesses and nobles do it too," he replied.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Ophelia didn't really understand that part and thought about it until Jillian came in with her afternoon tea.
"Finally..." she sigh heavily and sat down by the window at a small table while Jillian poured her tea along with two more cups. She also cut the blueberry pie and placed it neatly on three trays.

"How's practice?" She smiled happily.

"Difficult, and tiring...I think I'll nap after this, I'll wake up maybe before dinner if I have the energy." Ophelia smiled while sipping her tea, smelling the herbs and feeling the heat of the cup rising into her small hands. "Won't you join us?" she called to Tristan an the instructor.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Tristan sat down, smiling. "Hello Jillian," he said cheerfully, smiling at her. He settled into his seat, relaxing a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm

"We meet again your majesty. I hope you two had a progressive dance session." Jillian smiled while standing behind Ophelia, looking down at her and then at Tristan.

It didn't take long for Ophelia to finish her tea and pie and for her to retire for the afternoon, leaving Jillian and Tristan in the ballroom alone.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Tristan smiled at Jillian, "Would you like to sit down?" he asked, "Is your finger okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 pm

"Oh..." Jillian blushed. "I'm alright please don't worry. I hope the tea and blueberry pie is to your liking.." she smiled while listening to the music that was still playing. She wanted so very much to dance but knew it would be forbidden to even ask. "I'd better go, I'll come back for the plates later." she smiled and headed off to tend to some other duties.

Again later that evening the dinner table was rather quiet as no one really spoke another word to each other which was kind of awkward. Even after dinner things were strangely quiet. Jillian retreated to the kitchen to clean the dishes while Ophelia quietly slipped out to the tower with a candle and a warm blanket since it often became cold in the evening. She didn't even know why she was so excited about seeing Elton...maybe she was really falling for him - harder than she thought.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Jillian was gone before Tristan realized he should ask her to dance. Darn it. After dinner he got up and went to help Jillian.

Elton went up to the tower, excited. He stepped into the tower, looking around. "Ophelia?" he called quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm

"I really really don't think this is necessary..." Jillian kept fighting with him while she was doing the dishes and clearing off the tables. She didn't even bother to ask where Ophelia was going since she had trouble kicking the King out of the Kitchen.

The Queen sat in the corner by the open frame of the tower, looking at the blue sky when she heard Elton's voice calling her.
"I'm in here." she said softly lifting the candleholder to elluminate where she was. "I'm glad you didn't have trouble finding your way back here again..or I would have been waiting all night." she said softly to greet him.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Tristan was very resistant to Jillian's attempts. He hummed as he cleaned the dishes.

Elton went to sit down by her, "I have a good memory," he told her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:10 pm

(Sorry I went to eat dinner)

Jillian sigh softly and wondered why he wouldn't listen to her. "A-At least let me make it up to you somehow, you really shouldn't be doing any work here...." she said softly and shyly folding her hands in her apron.

The Queen giggled and leaned against him while cuddling under the warm blanket and looking up at the stars during the clear night.
She wanted to say something but wasn't really sure how it was to come out. "Do you ever think about the future...Elton?"

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:14 pm

"How will you make it up to me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her. He enjoyed doing these things, why would she want to make it up to him?

Elton looked at the stars, "Not really, I live in the present." he murmured.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff