Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:01 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie
Priestley
I'm glad I don't have finals.

Oh, the joys of being an adult.

stare
I'm an adult too.. just a young one.
I think I'm probably the oldest adult here (27-almost 28 ). In any case, no finals for me. I never went to college (not advised...).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:06 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie
zach_wheat
Samsoonie
Paranormal Zombiiie
Samsoonie
why are finals so awful?

Because they are worth a lot of points and they are about everything you learned.

they are mean D:< thats what they are!

Yes they are. I had my first final today, two more tomorrow.

I FINISHED MY FIRST FINALS!!!!

i have not had sleep in two days.. i want to die! D:  

Samsoonie

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:26 am
Ixor-san
Paranormal Zombiiie
Priestley

stare
I think I'm probably the oldest adult here (27-almost 2 cool . In any case, no finals for me. I never went to college (not advised...(.

HaHa, got you beat...just don't ask a lady her age, 'cause I'm not telling! But definitely over-the-hill eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:38 pm
Wellll... Even if you got us beat, I am glad this guild isn't full of the 11 year old kids who can't quit swearing and don't know what they are talking about... lol  

Knatalie9

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:50 pm
zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz

I just saw this post. I am not sure how I should take this.

I mean, anything relating me to Lethkhar just seems like an insult.

Take it to mean that I think you make a great skeptic, not that I think you make a great replacement Lethkhar. 3nodding

I don't believe you.

The curse of being a skeptic.

I rate that response 9/10. It would have been wittier without the explanation. wink

I dare not be too witty. Nobody wants to have a serious discussion with a witty individual, as they know they will just look bad.

I see what you did there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:56 pm
Cat Sapphire
Ixor-san
Paranormal Zombiiie
Priestley

stare
I think I'm probably the oldest adult here (27-almost 2 cool . In any case, no finals for me. I never went to college (not advised...(.

HaHa, got you beat...just don't ask a lady her age, 'cause I'm not telling! But definitely over-the-hill eek

You're a lady? eek  

Priestley

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 pm
So... what is on everyone's CHRISTmas list... just curious...

mine has one item... a cheap hair straightener... money is tight and since my sister is 12... I'd rather most of the funds that are available go to her... And since I have two jobs and the sales are better in January anyway... lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:17 am
Knatalie9
So... what is on everyone's CHRISTmas list... just curious...

mine has one item... a cheap hair straightener... money is tight and since my sister is 12... I'd rather most of the funds that are available go to her... And since I have two jobs and the sales are better in January anyway... lol.

I don't have a Christmas list. I'm happy to receive whatever's coming to me. smile I'm chipping in with everyone else's presents this year.

Sales have started early this Christmas, what with so many retailers struggling to stay in the black and a few going under here in the UK. It's really a case of selling as much stock as possible to limit the amount of debt each company has. I don't see how they'll be able to further reduce prices after Christmas. eek

Priestley

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:48 pm
I should participate in the thread more... hmm.

Don't even talk to me about finals. 7-10 page paper over the Syreopheonician Woman, a monologue, a huge art project, as well as multiple finals, a protfolio review, and a job interview for my summer internship in the summer. AHHH.

And as far as Christmas... I asked for an iPod dock station which my mom already got and gave to me... (it was on sale). I also asked for some new rechargable batteries as mine are crap... other than that, I'm not big on gifts so I don't really care.

I totally got my boyfriend a lightsaber for Christmas though xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:39 pm
freelance lover

Don't even talk to me about finals. 7-10 page paper over the Syreopheonician Woman, a monologue, a huge art project, as well as multiple finals, a protfolio review, and a job interview for my summer internship in the summer. AHHH.

And as far as Christmas... I asked for an iPod dock station which my mom already got and gave to me... (it was on sale). I also asked for some new rechargable batteries as mine are crap... other than that, I'm not big on gifts so I don't really care.

lol. I don't have a boyfriend... But I am getting my two best guy friends remote control cars. xD I am hoping one of them will return the favor. lol. Its for our night adventures around our neighborhood. smile  

Knatalie9

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:52 pm
Knatalie9
freelance lover

lol. I don't have a boyfriend... But I am getting my two best guy friends remote control cars. xD I am hoping one of them will return the favor. lol. Its for our night adventures around our neighborhood. smile

That's AWESOME. I'm totally jealous.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 am
freelance lover
Knatalie9
freelance lover

I can't wait to give them the trucks! lol.  

Knatalie9

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 am
Knatalie9
freelance lover
Knatalie9
freelance lover

I can't wait to give them the trucks! lol.

Dumps like a truck, truck, truck? Guys like "what? what? what?" xd

Don't ask. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:50 pm
Priestley
Cat Sapphire
Ixor-san
Paranormal Zombiiie
Priestley

stare

You're a lady? eek
Well, we already knew that I'm not. I'm...more of a gentlemen than a lady... sweatdrop

For the rest of the convo I missed...

I have lots that could go on a Christmas list if I bothjered to make but since I'm 1900 miles from home, my family is just sending me monies, apparently. Could really use that more than anything, in any case.

If I get this job and can squeaze in a couple of gifts, I'm getting my 'friend' from out here a new mouse and keyboard and my roommate a metal wallet thingie (kind of a useful gag gift, really).

But that's if I get the job...

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Priestley
Dumps like a truck, truck, truck? Guys like "what? what? what?" xd

Don't ask. sweatdrop

I am not sure which is worse, that you said those lines or that you got the lines wrong.

Or that I actually know the right lyrics.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games