Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 am
Newton paused. 'sin is the last and first homunclai, she is all sins rolled into one- envy, lust, sloth, wraith, gluttony,pride, greed, revenge...' he paused in his realization. ' Luna hasnt told you about Sara?' he said giving edward a quizical look...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 pm
MEANWHILE- back inside the gate-
lunas body lay deep within the darkness of the gate, surrounded by a glowing red forcefield. envy prowled the perimeter of it hoping to find an opening. " i will posses you- i will escape this gate once more...now where has the sweet gatemistress hidden sin..?" he wondered out loud. He had searched the whole gate and found no sarcofagus's, no cages or even a body put under a spell that may have been meant to supress one of molevenent forces..... He placed a hand on the visible shield. it threw him backwards.
"dammit!" he cursed. "YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR BODY- THIS BARRIER WONT LAST LONG..." his voice echoed in anger.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Newton continued his quizical look.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:07 pm
"I dont know any of this..." Edward blinked, scratching his head. It hurt from all the confusion...  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm
' we'll start from the begining..' he said. very serious. 'luna is the seventh daughter of a seventh son out of seven consecutive generations. her family being steeped and homegrown in alchemy and the craft. it was destined for her to become the gatekeeper.' he paused. a shadow seemed to comeover him darkening his outward apearence.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm
'lilian and I were born to serve and protect her, and to befriend her- as her gaurdian spirits... on the night of her birth Abraham the mage appeared on their doorstep with a book, a ring and us. of course lilian and I were mere kittens as well....Her father Aleister Crowley had been awaiting this day, that all the families talents would be born into one being- one child.' he paused, taking a deep breathe before going on. 'And it was stated that at the age of 16 she would be bonded to the gate completely. he professed that she would become a mere immortal- a goddess of the gate along with another- a young boy by the name of Orin Flamel.' Newton paused to let it sink in for edward.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Edward let it sink in, understanding...
"I see....wow..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm
'After she aged 200 she began to feel the lonliness of her position in the worlds, seeing as it seemed as though luna and orin could never be together because of the gate, she ventured into your world and took up residnecy once again.. so to speak.' he paused.

' being unable to be with her one true love she decided to find another way to make the pain bearable... One day she met a little ishballian girl, she was the same age as luna was before she entered the gate.' newton sort of smiled at the memory as he went on. 'The girls name was sara. Luna spent alot of her time with the ishballians, she introduced alchemy to them indepth and spent even more time with sara- she felt almost complete. through the years sara aged and luna did not, sara bore children and luna took care in helping her with them.' newtons smiles then faded into a dark grimace.

'then one day years later- there village was attacked- these radicals burned the town to the ground, and while luna did everything in her power to protect sara she could not. she was shot In the back by a sniper from an area unseen by luna.'

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 pm
'It was heartbreaking for us to see her watch her bestfriend die in her arms- but then some things are just meant to be sometimes-'he shook his head sadly. ' she felt the gate pulling on sara's soul. In her fury she leveled the city only harming the intruders- she had no choice but to let the gate take sara's soul.'

'the ishballians rebuilt and Luna left the children in the care of the priestess...their father had gone mad and in the days to come he attempted to revive his deceased wife.' newton looked hard at edward. 'This is why reviving the dead or creating life through alchemy is strictly forbidden, edward especially to the ishballians.' he took a ragged breath and closed hes eyes for a moment to gather his thoughts.

'sara came back, but it wasnt at all... in the instant the act was performed. the gate opened violetenly pulling luna out to witness the blasphemous ceremony** as well as the blackened tendrils of the gate. sara's unmarked body lay fresh and new in the center of the circle and the gate closed...the figure rose and as samuel went to embrace her, she stabbed him through the heart...'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 pm
'So luna then locked sara away, far and deep inside the gate where not even our gate mistress herself could not reach her.... but it seems as though envy has stumbled across sara's tomb....'

'You see edward, the homunculous are the hoursemen of death- the end one era only to bring about a new one... and envy is attempting to prematurely start one...'

(((was it pronounced ishballians or shaballians?? i hope i spelt it right. if I didnt I apologize- I was on a roll andrew- if i had stopped i would have lost my whole train of thought.)))  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm
(( Ishballans but well done!))

Edward took all of this in, jaw dropped.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:31 pm
newton suddenly dropped his serious demeanor and looked down at edward. 'are you okay? i hope that wasnt too fast for you..' he paused as he took edwards hand ' im quite suprised that she hasnt told you that yet- it does explain so much-no?'  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 pm
"yeah...explains alot." Edward replied, still thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 am
newton cocked his head to the side. as if he were hearing something edward could not-'im sensing...' he turned his head and stared down the path...  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm
Edward looked at Newton, then at where he was looking..
"something the matter?"

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces