Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:12 pm
[[okay... mrgreen wahmbulance MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! mrgreen wahmbulance ]]]
She snuggled into him again just for fun. "Completly" she smiled. She just stayed there. "what about you?" she wanted him happy too.If he wasnt..she wasnt. Thats how she felt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 am
"Yes," he said as he relaxed innto the coftorble position he was in, holding her. "I love you so much," he whispered holding her gently.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:21 pm
She smiled and snuggled into him kissing his neck gently. She closed her eyes and inhaled and exhaled gently. "Your a vampire...whats a vampire?" she asked innocently  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm
He froze for a second. Life began to drain fast. It was the one question he didn't want to answer. "...If I answer that, do you promise your feelings for me won't change?" he asked her, his eyelids shut hard and his heart beat slowing from a fear of her not loving him after she found out what he was. He held her loosely in his arms, fearing and almost expecting her to pull away after he answered the question. "A vampire... is a dead human, brought back to life. We...we usually have to feed on blood to live, and most drink humans blood," he said and then took a deep breath, "We have certain powers, super strength, super speed, jumping into shadows and transporting ourselves around through them... makeing weak willed humans our slaves," he listed off. "I drink cow's blood, from beef, from slaughter house leftovers. I don't kill or manipulate people. But that also makes me slightly weaker than other vampires. Humans blood gives us full power, off brands of blood, or anything but human, will keep us alive, but we'll be slightly more... human. Your lips bring life to things, which is why I warm at your touch or kiss, and the apple becomes a brighter red.... I'm sorry," he said silencing himself. he hadn't waited for her response, but he hoped she would still stay with him, he... he'd been so alone all his life, and now that he finally had somebody, he didn't want his vampireism to drive them away. He'd fought to long for this and.... to lose it all, to be stripped of love that was just yours... he sat there silently awaiting a response. His eyes still shut hard, hopeing for the best, but fearing the worst.

((sorry it took me awhile to respond, internet is going in and out.))  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Maria sat there in his arms listening. She started to grasp the idea. It didn't bother her. He was still Zack..her Zack. She tilted her head,noticing the way he loosened his grip. She tightened her grip. "Zack.." she whispered. She kissed his neck softly. "Why'd you loosen your grip?...do you want me to let go?..." she raised her head to look at him in the eyes,containing her power. She touched his lips softly. "your still you..aren't you?..I'm not going to leave." she whispered. "after looking into my past... and what i am..you still love me...I still love you..I trust you with everything. Why would I run from you now?..." she looked down. She remembered books. "It's like telling the moon not to rise becuase the stars wish to shine... They both shine." she was looking at him innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Zack smiled lightly as she spoke those beautiful and reassuring words. "Thank you," he said looking back into her eyes, his love for her glowing off of him. He went toward her slowly and then kissed her, ever so gently. He wanted to show her how much he appreciated that. His whole life he'd thought of himself as a vampire... a monster. He defined himself by what his outside showed. He gently tightened his grip on her, his body beginning to rewarm, his heart beating once more. And for once since his 'death'. He didn't feel like a monster.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm
Maria smiled and snuggled into him. She shifted and slipped into his lap. Maria closed her eyes and layed her head under his chin on his chest. She yawned softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 am
He felt her snuggle in and he thightened his grip lightly, and thn heard her yawn. "Rest, Maria, rest. you deserve a good nights sleep," he cooed to her, waiting for her o fall asleep in his arms. He held her there, his eye's closed, his body warm, his heart beating. "Rest and dream of us, together, forever," he whispered to her.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 am
"Don't let go.." she whispered as she closed her eyes. She rested her head in the crook of his neck.There,she fell to sleep quickly. She never had good dreams..but tonight.Tonight she would..and she was in total bliss  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:14 pm
"I won't," he whispered to what seemed like an already asleep Maria. He held her and because of his Vampireism, he didn't need to sleep. So there he sat with her, imagining all she could be dreaming about as she slept soundly in his arms.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Maria was fast asleep in his arms. Curved to match his body in her position. In her sleep she rotated her head to the side,leaving her neck in the open. She shuddered a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 am
Zack saw her twist her head and then saw her hair fall off her shoulders and leave an open neck. A wide open, pulseing with blood neck. He shut his eyes, he couldn't believe he was thinking. Just one lick, one little nibble, a more Vampiric hunger in his mind said. No, I can't, not the one I love, I can't hurt her. No, no. he thought to himself. His caring and loving emotions fighting his primal and survival instinct.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:58 am
She rotated her neck once again. Her hair cascading over her throat as she snuggled into him.

[I wont be on much as usual. BUt I'l try]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 pm
((same here. Internet keeps going down))
He sighed as her hair covered her neck and his temptation. It helped him fight it. He kissed her gently on the forehead. He wondered how much sleep she needed. She wasn't a normal human, so he was curious.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:46 am
Maria didn't need much sleep. But latley she hadnt been sleeping at all. Her memories were flooding her dreams like a warning. She snuggled into him once again as she shiviered from a nightmare. There were knives...and white rooms and rusty tools. Her father was in her head again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff