Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm
Fine. Have it your way, but if you come near Erin again, I will kill you, Blackstar said to Moon, then she ended her connection. She got up and walked over to Blackthorn and said, I am sorry i left you, and that i hurt you. Will you forgive me? And fight next to me when Kira allows it? Or when you or i need help? Please?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 pm
Blackthorn looked down at Blackstar and nodded, Of course.
````````````````````````````````````````````
Erin pushed away from Kira and walked to the window, searching for Moon's mind. She's to far away...I can't feel her anymore. She took a deep breath, holding back tears.
````````````````````````````````````````````
Moon stood and together they walked back to where Jake was. Unfortunately Erin's mind reconnected. "Thoraxo, you hold Blackstar back. I just need two, at the most five, minutes with Erin."

Thoraxo nodded and licked Moon, "I'm sorry."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Thank you Blackthorn, Blackstar said. Then Blackstar felt a connection, not between her and someone, but two other creatures. They were Moon and Thoarxo. Blackstar heard their conversation. Then Blackstar told Blackthorn what she heard, and then they both ran to Kira. Kira, Blackstar said. Moon and Thoraxo are planning to come here. Moon wants to try to get to Erin. She told Thoraxo to hold me back, but i can take him and Moon, but not together. If you take my idea, Blackthorn can take Thoraxo, and i will take Moon. I want to get my claws into that stupid cub who calls herself a lioness. Blackstar claws the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Erin glared at Blackstar, "You will not lay a claw on Moon!" She yelled and pulled out her sword. "If you do, you will no longer be among the living."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Moon looked at Thoraxo and Jake, "Okay. I lied. I don't want you two to come. I'm going to Kira's castle myself and facing them. They will not harm me, Erin would not let them." She looked down, "This is my fault and I need to fix it." She walked up to Thoraxo and licked his head. "Please don't follow." With that she turned and ran out the door, running towards Erin.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:13 pm
OK ERIN! I won't go near Moon, if that is what you wish, but i am staying with you when Moon arrives, Blackstar said, going to Erin's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Erin sheathed her sword, knelt down and hugged Blackstar, "Thanks."
````````````````````````````````````````
Kira told all her guards to leave Moon alone when she came, but take Jake and Thoraxo. She didn't tell Erin of her plans, but she planed to take care of Jake and Thoraxo for once and for all.
````````````````````````````````````````
Moon walked into the castle, the guards stood along the walls, ignoring her. One stepped forward, "Are you alone?"

Moon nodded, the soldier nodded and led her to where Erin was. The man opened the doors and there Erin stood, Blackstar next to her. Moon walked in, looking around, "Wheres Kira?"

Erin ignored her question and hugged her, "I'm so sorry, Moon." Tears soon soaked into Moon's pelt. I forgive you little one. But I am the one that is sorry, I should have told you. But please, come back. Kira will soon get sick of you and kill you.

Erin and Moon blocked their minds from Blackstar. Do not tell anyone, but I did not just go with Kira because she could tell me things. I want to get close to her and then strike!

Moon shook her head, Please, we can find another way! I do not-

The doors behind them swung open, Kira and Blackthorn stepped in. Behind them, Jake and Thoraxo. Moon growled, "I told you not to follow!" Thoraxo and Jake did not listen, for they were knocked out.
````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira threw Jake and Thoraxo down to the ground, "Now that I have your boyfriend I can make you swear your loyalty to me." She picked Jake up by the hair and put a small dagger to his neck.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:32 pm
Blackstar got up and growled at Moon and Erin. You can't kill ME! KITTEN! I have known your plans all along. I read Erin's mind when she first said that she was going to get close to Kira, then strike! I knew it all along, so don't play games with me! Blackstar let Blackthorn stand where she was, and Blackstar jumped over to Thoraxo and put her teeth gently around his neck. I also know that you like Thoraxo, Moon. So do the same thing Erin is going to do for Jake! SWEAR YOUR LOYALTY OR I WILL KILL THORAXO!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm
Moon took a step back, Erin did the same. She glanced at Erin, "What do you want to do?" She looked back at Blackstar, trying so hard not to leap right then and there and kill that stupid cat. Erin shook her head and knelt, her head bowed. "There is nothing we can do..." She looked up, glaring at Kira. Hot anger and rage pulsed through her body. "We do not swear our loyalty, I would rather rot in a cage than stand by your side."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira clenched her teeth and put the dagger closer to Jake's throat. "Wrong answer," She said and nodded at Blackthorn. The black dragon grabbed Moon and held her down, his sharp claws dug into the lioness's skin. She roared in pain and struggled to get free. "Erin! Don't! She will kill us anyway!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 pm
Blackstar closed her teeth a little, tasting a small amount of blood seep into her mouth, and slowly onto the floor. Erin. Trust me. Join Kira. She isn't as bad as she seems. Just join her, Blackstar said. Then she glanced at Moon. Do it for Moon. Jake. Thoraxo................. Then Blackstar locked pleading eyes with Erin. For me.........  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 pm
Kira nodded, "Do it for Sayuri..." That broke her, Erin stood and walked towards her.
`````````````````````````````````
Moon roared, "Don't do it, Erin! Sayuri wouldn't want you to do this!" She screamed. Erin paused and looked back, her eyes were filled with tears. Blackthorn's claws sunk deeper, Moon held back a roar of pain. "Please..."
`````````````````````````````````
Jake opened his eyes, his head hurt and he glanced up. "Erin?"

She turned around, sorrow and joy filled her tearing eyes. He felt cold melt on his neck and saw Thoraxo in Blackstar's jaws. Suddenly it hit him what was happening. He elbowed whoever was holding him, most likely Kira. Once Jake was free he ran over to Erin, "Don't..." He grabbed her and kissed her.

Erin pushed him away, "I have too..."
``````````````````````````````````
Erin looked back at Moon, when she looked back, Jake was again in Kira's clutches. "Don't do it, Erin! If you love us you won't!"

She fell to her knees again, crying, "I do...I swear to always be by your side and protect you. Always." She said to Kira, tears hit the ground. Behind her Moon roared and suddenly she was next to her. "I too swear my loyalty. If Erin does it then I will."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Thats better, Blackstar said. She got up and let a bunch of soldiers hold onto Thoraxo. Blackstar walked over to Erin and gently licked her head. Don't be sad. Its not that bad being with Kira. Blackstar turned to Kira and asked, What are you going to do with Jake and Thoraxo? Keep them here as prisoners?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Kira glanced at the boys, "It depends what they want."
```````````````````````````````````
Jake looked at Erin, she had done what she thought was right. Jake sighed, "I would rather rot in a cage than join you." He pushed Kira away and walked over to the soldiers, Thoraxo was awake and nodded. Jake turned and was lead away, not looking back to see Erin, even though he could feel her eyes on him.
```````````````````````````````````
Erin stood and walked after Jake and Thoraxo, only to turn a different direction and into a room. Moon followed close behind, her tail dragged on the floor.

Erin shut the door and locked it, once it was she slid down the wall and began to cry again. We are stuck, Moon...Jake hates me...

Moon nodded, Sayuri is probably wishing she could knock some scene into you! She laughed, Erin laughed too. She nodded and sighed, Do you think they'll forgive us?

If they truly love us, then yes, She walked over to Erin and curled up next to her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 pm
Alright. So if thats taken care of, then what should we do now Kira? Blackstar asked, still watching the doors that Jake, Thoraxo, Erin, Moon, and the soldiers went through.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:05 pm
"We will finish what I started, we will take down the rest of those who have rebelled. This war is over!" Kira said.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm
When Kira said, "This war is over!", Blackstar howled in triumph. When she stopped howling, Blackstar said to Kira, "If you excuse me, i am going to see Jake and Thoraxo. I wish to see how they are now that they are in prison. Blackstar bowed to Kira and walked to the dungeon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Blackstar was in the dungeon, she walked over to Jake's and Thoraxo's cage (if they are in the same cage). She sat down and asked nicely, How are you? Are you two oka after what just happened? I wish to still be friends, even though we are here.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff