Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 pm

He stared at the phone for a second, realizing she had hung up. "Dear mother of God.." His heart began to beat fast. 'Okay, stay caaallm..', he told himself, taking a deep breath. Was she serious? Well, if he waited any longer, she might get tired of waiting and get dressed, he thought...

He slammed the phone on the hook and sprinted out of his house, still putting his shoes on, hopping on one foot. He looked left and right and sprinted across the street, jumping up her steps and knocking on the door wildly. "Ey OPEN tha' DOOR!", he begged, tugging on the handle.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Just for the fun of it she put a black dress on. Not leather but short. She was just wondering how he would react. She luaghed just at the thought.

She was sitting on the counter sipping coffee,slipping her boots on, when he knocked. She held her luaghter "Its unlocked!" she sipped her coffee and crossed her legs.

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:56 pm

He heard her and swung the door open, closed it behind him, and rushed into the kitchen, and stopped, panting, and caught his breath. "Oh!", he squeaked, and his voice cracked loudly, and so he blushed. "See ya'...went with the..dress..", he said, inbetween breaths. His eyes began to run up her legs and his mouth began to open a little, but then he closed it and shook his head to snap out of his trance."That's uh.. you drink coffee? Can I have some..??", he asked to try to take his mind off her. He didin't even drink coffee, he didin't know why he asked to.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Amanda couldn't help but luagh. "Why you outta breath? Join a marathon?" she chuckled. "Sure.." she shifted and turned a little,getting him a cup.She put it on the counter beside her. "Coffee mugs over there" she pointed to it.

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:07 pm

He gulped, and then shrugged. "I uh...sprinted here.", he admitted. "Thought you.. might need help.", he said sadly, and strolled over to where she was, fighting desperatley to keep his eyes from wandering onto her. He went for the mug and grabbed it. He shook his head. He had to come clean. "Iiii don't actually drink coffee... is it good? I hear it's all the rage these days.", he joked, not meeting her eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 pm

She chuckled "ya..I like it really sweet though" she noticed him not looking at her. "I could go change.." she tried to sound serious

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:25 pm

He hesitated, then figured it was worth a shot. "..c..could I watch you change?", he asked innocently, then realized that was extremley dumb to say, and he mentally slapped himself in the face, very hard. He tried to smile to pretend it was a joke, as he lifted his head to look at her.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:52 pm

She rolled her eyes "Only inyouwishland" she chuckled. She slid off the counter.She was in a fairly playful mood today. "But seriously,would you perfer to talk to me if I was in somthing different?"

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:01 pm

He forced his eyes to stay on hers and shrugged. "Naa! I'm good like this.", he said happily. But he had to admit... "It.. is.. aaa bit distracting.", he admitted hesitantly. "It's up to you.", he said, mostly hoping that she'd keep it on.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:03 am

Amanda shrugged. "Eh..I feel fine.But if it gets TOO distracting..let me know" she mentally luaghed her a** off. She wanted to see how focused he could stay.

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:31 am

He stared at the ceiling for a moment. This was just unfair. He turned and sat on the counter. "Surrre thing..", he commented absent-mindedly, since his mind was in other places. "Where'z ma' homie Gertrude at?", he asked about her aunt, to try keep focused.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:27 am

Amanda hid her luaghter. She took a sip of cofee. "well..my Aunt is in L.A visiting her first husband. WHom happens to be on his death bed" she shrugged lightly.

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:34 am

He rolled his eyes. "Oh thanks. That's not depressing at all. Yep. That brightens my day up.", he said happily, setting his mug back down on the counter. He didin't want coffee, it smelled good but the last time he had any, it had tasted nasty. He hadn't touched it since.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Amanda took a sip of coffee and rolled her eyes and noticed his tatoo.Holy $hi! She took a step away from him. "Your one of them?" she asked putting her coffee down. She was still shook up about last night.

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:30 pm

He jumped down and stood, and then laughed at her random outburst, not knowing what she was talking about. "Whahat? Haha uhh.. yeah, sure, I'm one of them.", he said, playing along, still not knowing what she was talking about. "WHATCHYA' gonna' do about it? Huh?", he teased, meeting her eyes.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff