Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:15 pm
Maddy sighed as she got off of Neo. She looked at Lilly, a frown spreading across her lips, she quickly hid it with a smile. "I uh, nice to meet you too...N-neo, I'll see you later.." A tear rolled down her cheek as she ran, furthur away into the woods. She sat ona rock and cried...

[[Heh heh, this could get intresting]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:24 pm
"Hmmm, why are you crying Maddy?" asked Eon. "I thought you wanted this, and Im sure you knew this would happen. " said Eon.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 am
Maddy looked over at Eon with a sigh. "Yeah...Not exactly what I wanted...I wanted him happy yeah....Not so much the Lilly part, that, I defnitly could have gone with out.." She said as she looked over at him. "Yeah, I knew it would, but I spent alot of time convincing myself she was dead and that'd he'd never see her again." She looked a Eon smiling slightly, she sighed deeply as she looked out over the horizon, it was getting brighter out. "I'll meet you back there.." She said as she snapped her fingers, appering infront of Ankou. "Ankou...May we talk?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 am
ANkoku the grabbed addy and held her up against the wall. "You've got some nerve coming back here. I offer youfrienship and you spit in my face. But there must be a reason you came back, what is it?" asked Ankoku lowering Maddy.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm
Maddy sighed as she looked down on him, Ankoku's anger was nothign but expected, and she diserved it. She smiled softly. "Well, pain as always my gain, and what can I say, I needed someone to share it with now didn't I..." She smirked as she lightly brushed his hair from his face. Smiling as her feet lightly grazed the ground she took his hand from around her neck and landed on her feet, smiling up at him."I've missed you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 pm
"And I you, my little vampiress, have you abondened Neo, why is it you come her..., nevrmind, you are here and that is all that matters, your brother Vladamire would be proud, now my vampiress, stop neglecting your duties, if you are truly true to me, then we shall destroy Neo and those he cares for, then we end this miserable litle udball, and shape it in my image, WHAT DO YOU SAY MADDY, DO YOU JOIN ME?" asked Ankoku. "Do you want your brother revived to you or not?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 am
[[xD It's Vladimir. You spelt vlade a mier. Well that's how it'd be said...]]

"Well, he's got what he wants now, and I don't want her there, and you know, your not so bad. And I come here, for revenge..And I missed you." She said smiling as she put her arms gentlly around his neck, she was secreatly just gonna finish the job, killing him herself with out Neo, then she'd just dissappere. "It'll end mine to, but if it makes you happy love.." She said as she looked up at Ankou, smiling brightly. "I could care less about my brother now, let his soul rest..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:52 pm
"Is that so?" said a voice from behind, it was from her brother who now stood beside Maddy. "Have you forgotten me? have you? Well that's too bad because even on the other side, I never forgot you." said Vladmir with a smile. "How are you kiddo?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm
Maddy turned around eye's wide she hugged her brother tightly. "I've never forgotten you brother.." SHe whisperd as she held him tightly. "
We both know I've always been one to lie, even thought I'm the worst at it, of course I've missed you!" She exclaimed as she pulled ack to look at him. "And the fairy tales say that vampire never dies, there full fo ******** s**t." She said as she lifted her brothers upper lip and looked at his fangs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:40 pm
"Hahaha, right, now kiddo, why are you here? And why do you look sad?" asked Vladmir. "YOu look like you've been to hell and back."  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:11 am
Maddy gave Neo's brother a stern look raising a finger, "YOU'VE HAD HIM THIS WHOLE ******** TIME!!" she creamed loudly into his face, she grabbed her brothers arm and teliported to where everyone else was, "Neo, meet My brother Vladimir.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:35 pm
"Huh, Maddy? Where were you? and um hii Vla..." Neo was cut off as there was a sharp pain in his stomach, "dmire" finished Neo, collapsing to the floor, with a torn stomach and Vladmire looking down at him. "You? YOU are the bringer of light? The chosen one? It's obvious Ankoku gave you more credit then you deserve, now our deal is done, ANKOKU!" yelled VLadmire as Ankoku stepped out of a viel of darkness. "WELL DONE VLADMIRE! You did well. You're right, a deal is a deal, expulsions from the underworld in exchange for the life of my brother. You are free to live happily with your sister, despite her attempt to assassinate me." sneered Ankoku.
"NEO! NEO!! NEEEEEOOOO!" yelled Lily while clutching Neo's chest. "NO, WE JUST REUNITED AND YOU'RE LEAVING ME! PLEASE, DONT NEO! DONT LEAVE ME! ...ah...ah...ah" sobbed Lily, unable to breath. "NEEEEEO!"
"MISTRESS Lil" called out Eon, interupted by the scene, "master Neo, NO!" yelled Eon as he ran to Neo's side. "You demons, why, how?"
"Thank Maddy" replied Ankoku, she led my acomplice right towards him..HAHAHA, he never saw it coming" sneered Ankoku. "But don't despair, your lives are safe, you stand no threat to me as much as he did, or rather, only one of you does, right Lily? Now come, you shall be imprisoned so as to never interfere with my plans Mistress of Ice". said ANkoku as he and Lily dissapeared, leaving Maddy , Eon, Shiri, and Neo's body alone as it began to rain. "Come'on kiddo, it's time to leave." said Vladmire casually.

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:08 am
Maddy looked at Vladimir, she flet odd. She wanted to kill her brother. "********..." She hissed as she pushed her brother. "No, go without me, I dont' ever want to see your ******** face again unless your down and stuck in hell. Get lost.." She hissed as she knelt over Neo, tears pouring down her face she laid over him. "N-neo...I'm s-so sorry.." She stutterd out. "I didn't know..." She put her hand on Neo's chest, moving his shirt, she mumbled something. "DAMN IT!!" She screamed as she looked at Eon. "Eon, I'm s-sorry, I didn't know they'd do that, I thought my brother was good, I guess I was wrong. Could you teach me Eon, how to do what Neo did to Lilly?"

[[Wow, ^^ that was un expected...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm
[[I know. But it mkaes the story interesting]]
"Aw COMON KIDDO!" yelled Vladmire as he pulled Maddy's hair to get her away from Neo. "WE HAVE TO GO!" Just as Vladmire was doing that, EOn began on doing something he knew he might have to do. "We split because you knew something like this might happen didnt you, thats why you created me, you neded me. Im grateful for your gift of life to me, and I will repay that kindness". said Eon as a mysterious dark light began to envelpoe him and Neo, and in an instant, Eon was gone, and Neo was awake, standing up looking at Vladmire and Maddy with an evil glare. "Lilly, Where's Lily? WHERE IS SHE!" demanded Neo of Vladmire. "Tell me where she is or I sware I will kill you." threatened Neo
"Psh, YOu think im scared? YOu're outnumbered, Two to one, not counting that pitiful dragon of yours. How do you plan on taking me and my Sis on all by.." Vladmire was suddenly interupted by a straight blow to the stomach by Neo. "WHere is she? WHERE IS LILY YOU b*****d!" said Neo as he kicked Vladmire to the cliff wall. "I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT TELL ME!" said Neo as he grabbed Vladmire Neck and levitated him into the air. "TELL ME NOW!!!!" yelled Neo as he began throwing punches at Vladmire while falling towards the ground, allowing Vladmire to take the full blow of the impact. "Last Chance!"

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:38 pm
She pulled Neo away from her brother, grabbing a needle form her pocket. "You know brother, you always used to tell me never use this on a fellow vampire, and I didn't until now.." She smirked as she injected it into her brother, his screamed coukd be herd for miles as he discinigrated. "Looks who's out number now brother.." She hissed as she looked at Neo. "Oh you better not scream at me about this you little b*****d." She hissed as she hugged Neo tightly. "I can find her, but if I know your brother, and I do know him well, he's seal the magic portal...We'll have to get there on foot, we'll be going threw a place your defnitly not welcome, so you better stay close or you'll be killed before we get to her, and we'll both die.." She said flatly.

[[Ooo, Neo's fate in maddy's hand's xD Your gonna die..]]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces