Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 pm

Izumi was finally getting relaxed. She was able to sit back and enjoy herself and joke around with Cassidy. Koji was finally smiling more, relaxing a bit but he was still more on edge than his sister.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Cassidy grinned, looking at the two of them as she pulled into the parking lot. She shut off the car and climbed out, starting towards the store, not really waiting for the other two to follow. She knew they'd follow eventually. She grabbed a cart and began to look up and down the aisles. She tossed some streamers and confetti and balloons as well as other random party items. Some shot glasses... fun stuff like that.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 pm

"is all this stuff necessary?" Koji asked, a skeptic look crossing his face.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:04 pm

"For sure!" Cassidy said with a nod as she tossed more things in the cart. "I have a huge party every year... and its always the most amazing thing of life." She smiled, walking down the aisles as she talked. "I can spend whatever I like on it..."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 am

"Sounds like fun." izumi smiled. "need any help?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 pm

"Just grab pretty things." Cassidy said with a nod, tossing in a bunch of sparkly things. "It really doesn't matter to me... I just like decorating. But we usually end up to hyped up to notice. So I spend most of the money on food and drinks." She smiled, shrugging her shoulders.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 pm

She nodded helping pick things out.
"Sounds like you go overboard a lot." Koji commented in a non insulting manner.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Cassidy shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you could say that." She said with a smile. "I prefer organized and enjoying planning parties. Yet... somehow I'm still single. Hmm. Wonder why." She snickered. "Wait I know... It's because I'm too much of a perfectionist and hyper at times." She rolled her eyes. "Oh well."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm

He shook his head skimming the shelves while his sister helped pick things out.
"I don't see what's so great about relationships." Koji murmmered. "Don't they just cause more problems?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 am

Cassidy snickered. "Well sometimes... But sometimes they're really great. You feel complete. Like theres one person in the world who, when everyone else leaves, will still be there." She sighed softly and started to push the cart towards the cash.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:14 pm

"Speaking from experience or speculation?" He conutered.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Cassidy shrugged. "A bit of both." She said with a smile as she handed the items to the cashier who rang them up, placing them in bags which Cassidy grabbed and put back in the cart. She looked at Koji. "I've known what its like to have everyone leave... and have one person still be there. But then he left too." She shrugged softly. "Live and learn eh? People you love the most are the ones who can deal the most pain." She frowned and paid for the items, walking out to the car.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:32 pm

"The amount of pain depends on just how close that person was." he murmmered softly.
"so when's the part again?" Izzy asked trying to brighten the mood.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:56 am

"True I guess." Cassidy sighed, "But with me... I get attached fairly easily and I end up getting severly hurt." She nodded with a sad smile. "Party is tonight. Tonight is friday. Duh!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

"Then we should hurry up. I can help decorate or bake if you like." Izumi offered with smile.
Koji didn't reply.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces