Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:30 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

how did u know...

Some nice warm tea is bound to help you out with that. If you feel as though you might have a throwing up feeling then do so without holding back, because your body might be trying to get rid of it. If you have a leaking nose then you should blow your nose evertime to stop the mucous from getting into your throat and getting into your bronchials...

Yup yup. Also, take decongestant meds., and use a humidifier. It helps a lot.

Sudafed is a good brand to use.

eh... what are all those things u guys are talking about @>@.... im not leaking mucous like the niagara falls, and no dont try to imagine how it would look like...

So it's a stuffed nose then? Sudafed is a sinus allergy medicine. It'll help clear up your sinuses and get rid of the mucous.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:30 pm
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

how did u know...

Some nice warm tea is bound to help you out with that. If you feel as though you might have a throwing up feeling then do so without holding back, because your body might be trying to get rid of it. If you have a leaking nose then you should blow your nose evertime to stop the mucous from getting into your throat and getting into your bronchials...

eh... what are all those things u guys are talking about @>@.... im not leaking mucous like the niagara falls, and no dont try to imagine how it would look like...

So it's a stuffed nose then? Sudafed is a sinus allergy medicine. It'll help clear up your sinuses and get rid of the mucous.

...hm... if only i can drive... ~>~ im very dizzy right now  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:33 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
tkdauronXIII
CCxLenalee

how did u know...

Humidifier - A device that creates steam within a small room to add moister in the air.

Decongestant - A type of cough medicine that help loosens extra mucus in order to "expel" it easier out of the lungs/windpipe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 am
. . . those are common knowledge, people should know what those are . . .  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am
Dammie-kins

You'd be surprised what little some people know. Really depends on what you are exposed to day in and day out. Some people are secluded in their homes all day or spend their entire day at school without hanging out with others. Hence the lack of knowledge in certain areas. Not to mention a lot of people these days just don't care about anything in their surroundings, but themselves. Observation has been lacking as of late amongst the young generation of today.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

You'd be surprised what little some people know. Really depends on what you are exposed to day in and day out. Some people are secluded in their homes all day or spend their entire day at school without hanging out with others. Hence the lack of knowledge in certain areas. Not to mention a lot of people these days just don't care about anything in their surroundings, but themselves. Observation has been lacking as of late amongst the young generation of today.

i agree. even in NYC, where we have the educational advantage over other cities and states, i still find a vast majority of the youngsters to be either poorly educated or badly educated (as in massive cursing and swearing despite the fact that they're in elementary school).  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:36 pm
what?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

i agree. even in NYC, where we have the educational advantage over other cities and states, i still find a vast majority of the youngsters to be either poorly educated or badly educated (as in massive cursing and swearing despite the fact that they're in elementary school).

Seems like it's happening only in the majorly industrialized societies though...The McDonaldization of society where everybody is always in a rush and never too observant relying only on uniformity of service, thus the level of creativity and critical thinking skills have been lowered as of late amongst the recent generation and onwards. Rural areas don't seem to be affected by this trend...  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:22 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

Seems like it's happening only in the majorly industrialized societies though...The McDonaldization of society where everybody is always in a rush and never too observant relying only on uniformity of service, thus the level of creativity and critical thinking skills have been lowered as of late amongst the recent generation and onwards. Rural areas don't seem to be affected by this trend...

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:24 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol

...cheap service and tasteless. stare  

Mulizak

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:31 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol

It's a term we used in Sociology class.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol

.... kk... yawnz i hate mcdonalds, makes me fat...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

fefe12345

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:31 am
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol

but the ultimate decision is to eat it. The burgers themselves are disgusting but its not the taste that many people go too them for, we determined that it is more of the fact that you need that food like a smoker needs his smokes.

@fefe

Helloooo~  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:23 am
Dammie-kins
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

LOLZ.
but why McDonalds? lol

but the ultimate decision is to eat it. The burgers themselves are disgusting but its not the taste that many people go too them for, we determined that it is more of the fact that you need that food like a smoker needs his smokes.

@fefe

Helloooo~

Quantity over quality, huh?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out