Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

Folgor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm
i miss so much food from childhood, but i was eating my nona's food xD. So spoiled, i was eating like carbonara, gnocchi , bombaloni, omg i miss all that, now im eating like caf food and its yucky ; ;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm
Spotty-Chan
I miss my motabolizm. I want it back dang it!! It's not fair that my brother got all the tall and thin genes! That boy can eat anything and everything he wants, I simply look at something and "BOOM! "welcome to 200lbs!

OH YEAH ME TOO!! I wan mine back as well. Growing old and moving south killed me to eating anything good ever again. I do miss my bologna and mayonaise sandwiches on white bread after school. Ot oh, I think I just felt 50 more lbs plopping on!!!  

JupiterTwo

mdnytestar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:00 am
my grandma's homemade desserts were awesome; peach cobbler, rice pudding, banana pudding, sweet potatoe pie, and german chocolate cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:43 pm
Nut Milk and Almond Butter. It's all french fries and Kalmata olives for me now.  

Rigor Mortis

emosgirl

Desirable Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm
I don't really miss any foods from my youth. I do miss being able to eat anything and not putting on a pound though. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:41 pm
Chipsahoy had these chocolate filled chocolate chip cookies I loved those things. heart  

chdllthstll

dahliarose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:31 pm
they used to have this awesome cereal called Do-nuts.

they were shaped like little doughnuts and came in powdered sugar flavor and chocolate flavor. delicious.

my husband misses pac-man cereal and hostess spice cakes.

oh! they used to have these hot dogs called Frankenstuffs that were stuffed with either chili or cheese.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:09 am
I miss Marathon, a candy bar made from really good and chewy caramel that was shaped into two long braids and smothered in milk chocolate. Although it took time to eat one, they were absolutely delicious.
Tastee Freeze ice cream shops have long since gone out of business in Southern California. My favorite dessert from them was soft-serve ice cream double-dipped in chocolate, and it just about broke my heart when the chain went out of business. Another favorite place was Farrell's Ice Cream Parlors, which went out of business in the late 1980's; the good news is that the chain is coming back to Southern California and will be serving ice cream just like they did before. They're even bringing back THE TROUGH!

I also miss Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli. I used to love them as a kid, but recently I tried them and they just don't seem as good as they used to be.
I don't know if the company changed the recipe or I just lost my taste for them, but Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli was one of my favorite foods right through college--especially when money was tight and they were on sale.
Same goes for Franco-American Spaghetti; I used to love the stuff as a kid, but now the sauce tastes too sweet and artificial. Has anyone else had this problem?

godhi

ThisZombieIsTired

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 pm
I loved Fizzies. Kinda like flavored Alka Seltzer. Has anyone else heard of them?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:10 pm
I miss Hershey's cookies and mint nuggets, Bonkers candy, Skippys peanut butter granola bars and the old capn crunch with crunch berries. The crunch berries don't taste the same as I remember them. I'd add cry baby's gum, but I found a huge bucket at Costco. lol  

JupieStarPower6

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 pm
I miss these things that were like teddy grahams, but they came with frosting you could dip them in.They were soo good!You could dip them in regular frosting or in chocolate!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:10 pm
I miss the old 7up, before they went all natural.Bleh  

Creepy Clown Town

JupieStarPower6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 am
navychicsmom
I loved Fizzies. Kinda like flavored Alka Seltzer. Has anyone else heard of them?

Yes, I love those. We use to get them from the ice cream man. My sister lives in Fl and last year she found them and sent me some. I love em!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm
lol Now I'm hungry!

I miss cotton candy. *won't go to a carnival just to buy it either* stare  

cbee

Ice Blossom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 am
godhi
I miss Marathon, a candy bar made from really good and chewy caramel that was shaped into two long braids and smothered in milk chocolate. Although it took time to eat one, they were absolutely delicious.

I didn't think anyone remembered those. biggrin When I lived in Manitoba it was called Wig Wam. I miss those things, they were yummy.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff