Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:06 pm
Ehehehe~ And your Hare Hare Yukai and Lucky Star dances? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 pm
>A> Do I really have to upload those? I was sooooo crappy... TTATT
and youtube takes a long time to upload stuff  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:26 pm
YES. D<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:31 pm
DX
Find, but it'll take forever. CARAMELLDANSEN IS STILL NOT DONE BEING UPLOADED. WHYYYYYYY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?!?!?!?!?? IT'S TORTURING ME TO DEATH!! TT^TT  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:35 pm
~~ <3

Because youtube hates you? ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm
Yes, definately. D<  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 pm
^^; *patpat*

Oh, by the way. XD MY FISH ARE FINE AND HAPPY. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:44 pm
That's good to hear. =D
two of my fish died on my other account while I was gone. =,(  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:46 pm
B'awww. D:

I think if you keep the temperature lower, they live longer. ^^; Cos' none of my fish have died yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm
D= I think the temperature differs from account to account, 'cus on this one my fish have hearts above their heads when it's warmer, and they liked it medium on the one that died. But I'm not sure 'cus Imma n00b.
THIS IS SOOOOO GEY. How long do videos usually take to upload on youtube? Because I've been waiting for like an hour. >=( and Caramell is only lik 3 minutes long.  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:52 pm
That's crap-tastic. It sholdn't take that long. xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:55 pm
heart Welcome back, guiz! Sounds like you had fun! Any epic stories I need to hear? >:3

YOU ALL LOOKED FANTABULOUS, BY THE WAY. *watched those Youtube videos*

@Misaki Haseo- Oh, Viriginia is really pretty. 8| It's just... well, I was there 2 years ago for that whole "400th Anniversary of Jamestown" thing, and it was a horrible trip. WE WOKE UP AT 4 AM, DIDN'T EAT UNTIL LIKE NOON, AND IT WAS COLD, WINDY, AND RAINING IN THE MORNING. emo But enough of my complaining.

And yes, I'll definitely introduce you to my British friend. heart My school-friends may or may not join me, and they most likely won't cosplay (the ones who would are more into lolita dresses 'n' stuff).

FFF YOU GUIZ ARE MAKING ME EXCITED FOR OTAKON NOW.  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:03 pm
Uhhh, epic stories? GURREN LAGEN (gawd, I can't spell that...) SKIT AT THE MASQUERADE WAS LAWLS.

Photographers are mean. D: We were sitting in these nice sofa-chairs taking a break, and people were like, "LOL PICTURE?" So we'd stand up, get a picture taken, sit back down, AND SOMEONE ELSE WOULD COME RIIIGHT WHEN WE GOT COMFORTABLE. And this happened a good 20 times. xD

Misaki and I also both got interviewed cos' of our cosplays. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:07 pm
Tru dat. I was sooo stupid in that interview. lolz I accidentally gave my full name without thinking so Imma probably get stalked. xDD

oh and that dude falling off the bed during that one skit, which was funny... oh, and Tidus doing the thriller... ...And I forced Azure Kite, Zelkova, Allen, and Lavi to do caramelldansen late at night when everyone was tired. ;D Zelky's buttfan came off. and then I broke it. *sob sob* I'm sorry Zelky-chan. ;^;

JAMESTOWN SUX. I HAYT JAMESTOWN. It always rains in England, which is why I don't like it. I'm constantly sick whenever we go over there. emo

Otakon~! <333 But it's too far away to get excited about yet... emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 pm
You didn't break it, it's okay. XDD  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items