Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 pm
little_moon_girl

Silver heard sirens(sp?)..

((problay not, he drives a shiny black volvo! xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm
Kameko looked around at the mess below her. "What did I do?" she whispered- her voice breaking at the end. She had practically destroyed the super market around her. At this rate I'll transform...  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm
((Here I'll fix it!))

Silver looked around. No police cars.
I must have been hearing things.
She was about to turn away, when two cars drove past. They were driving very fast.
I wonder what happened?
She went out of the school and followed on her bike.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm
(hehe! Ok I'll make it quick!)
Zulu walked up the driveway. The door opened and Matt walked out, "hey, whats going. . ." He looked at Zulu. "Go away zulu." Mizulu continued to walk up the driveway. "do you know what you did to Scout?" (this is the first time Mizulu has said scout, she is COMPLETLY on your side!) Matt looked a little shocked at Mizulus exspresion. "I-I don't care, I'm fed up with this whole secret anyway." Mizulu grabbed his shirt. "Do you think that the family will just let you walk away like this?" Mizulu socked Matt hard in the face. A trickle of blood started to come out of Matts nose. "Mi-mizulu!! What are you doing!!" Mizulu straitened him again. "DO you KNOW what you did to my sister!?!?! She LOVED you, she CARED about you!!!!! And your just going to TROW HER AWAY!?!?" Mizulu punched him hard in the gut, then let him drop. "your SICK!!! And you know what?!?!? Now your going to forget EVERYTHING about her!!! Do you know how HARD that's going to be for her? YOU SICK MORON!!!" Mizulu kicked his chest. He fell backward. Mizulu's eyes started to water. "And you know what? I HATE you for what your doing to her!!! I have NEVER hated anyone in my life as much as I hate you!!" Mizulu grabbed his shirt again, and Slapped his cheek as hard as she could, it left a red mark.
(oh ya, mizulu ignored Amaya!!! Hehe, I guess this is Mizulu's dark side. . .lol!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:34 pm
(scout will move to a totally different country if its to hard...or send Matt to a totally different country ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm
Amaya ran out and pulled on Zulu's wrist in the oposite direction. "Mizulu!" she screamed. "Please stop this- your going to hurt him!"
If she kills Matt it will only hurt Scout more...
"Please, let's go home. I'm scared sissy- I've never seen you like this. Please- let's just go home!"

Suddenly a car nearly have crashed into the drive way- a maniac stepped out with a shiny pistol clenched in his hands. "Hands up!" he seethed. "Show your money!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm
Silver screetched to a stopped.
Mizulu he has a gun!
She screamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 pm
(show your money?)
Mizulu paushed confused. Then reached into her back pocket and threw her money on the ground, "um. . .ok, your bothering me why?" Mizulu yanked her arm out of Amayas grip, "Now matt!! Why in the **** did you breack up with scout? Because she MAYBE was mean to you, you two where like GLUE!!!!!" Then she heard Amaya scream. "Mizulu help!!" Mizulu turned and saw Amaya was just grabbed by the man. "I said, ALL of your money!" He held the gun to Amayas head. "Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!!" Mizulu punched Matt hard in the stomach again, then turned. "ok! I gave you money!! So now you take my little sister and ask for MORE!!! Are you like a freaking 2 year old!!!!" Mizulu pulled her pockets out, letting some lint fall to the ground. "you HAVE all my money you dim whit!!!!!" Mizulu grabbed matt's shirt again, her nails digging into her skin threw matts shirt. I was just in the middle of something, and then this IDIOT just shows up in the middle of my lashing!!!! Mizulu rolled up her sleaves. Then turned to the man, matt hanging under mizulus grip. "so if you try and kill me? Go ahead!!" Mizulu threw her self into a hug around matt.
(don don DON!!!! CLIMAX!!!!! DRAGON MAGICALLY APPEAR!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm
"Mizulu! No!" Eric ran towards her and pushed her behind the house where they couldn't see her. He grabed the guy's gun in a lighting flash movement and it flew into the bushes. He grabed Amaya and through her by Mizulu. "You are under arrest by the F.B.I" she flashed his badge as his gun pointed at the maniac. He stuffed the guy in his car and turned to Mizulu. "You have to get out of town as soon as possible. You don't know what ____ will do if he finds out about this. Go! Quickly!"

((____ indicates who ever the leader of our family's name is))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm
Mizulu felt her wings appear, he size grow, and her fire rage around in her chest. Zulu saw Eric appear and take care of the guy who was looking at her with fear. She felt some stabs, that didn't really hurt. She knew they where from the guys gun. But awww!!! The knowlege!!! Years of knowlege filled her head, Mizulu loved this part especialy, the abillity to think about thrillions of different things at a time without loseing her train of thought. Mizulu was feeling the pure joy, of being a dragon again, but also the pure hate from matt, she could also sense the love thrown up somewhere for Eric. . .Eric. . .Mizulu looked down and saw Eric, "out of town!!!" Mizulu felt the sadness, eric wanted her to leave! But common sense also came up, danger! Danger!! Mizulu felt her wings fold out, letting the wind and air fill up in them. "ahhh!" Mizulu sighed, it more sounded like a kind of roar from a humans ears. Mizulu flapped twice, and hard. The wind she knew was powerful, some of the shindles on matts house came off, and then she was off! Mizulu flew higher, and higher, and higher. The trill flowing over her, "weeee!!" Mizulu cryed, the air through her lungs reminded her of something else. Zulu let the fire pocket close, letting out a burst of multie colored flames. Zulu was high above the clouds by now. Mizulu saw a speck in the distans and zoomed in, theres my mountian!! Mizulu soared through the air, then circling once, landed gracefully on the top of the montian. Mizulu let out all her feelings in a great roar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Eric sighed- Mizulu would be safe. One less person to die. "Amaya- run as fast as you can!"

"I'm not going to take orders from a big meanie like you!" Amaya whined.

"Go!" he said- becoming a more of an F.B.I agent than an family member. Amaya sprinted off.

He hopped in his Volvo and drove off. He was more worried about what ____ would do to him rather than the criminal in the seat behind him. His job was the least of his worries now.

Amaya sighed. Oooooh! I can't find sissy... maybe she really did leave town... Oh well, I'll send Eric to go get her. Amaya begun to run back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Silver cought Amaya. She was holding Mizulu's clothes in her left arm.
Come on, I know where Mizulu is.
She started running.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:48 pm
Scout sat up, grabbed her suitcase and began stuffing it. She kept it on her bed and walked out of her room and out of the house. She backed up her truck and hitched the trailer to it. Walking back to the barn stood Dream and Hillary. "What the **** are you doing?" Hillary asked.

"I'm getting the **** out of here!" She grabbed Dream's lead rope and walked her to the trail. She got in without a fight. Scout closed the door and threw everything into the bed of the truck. "Why?"

"Why do you think?" Scout snapped and pushed passed Hillary to get into the house. She grabbed her bag and the rest of her stuff and walked back out to the truck. "Please don't..." Hillary begged, she was standing next to the drivers side.

"Why shouldn't I? Once his memory is erased it'll be worse." She shoved her out of the way and jumped in. "The rest of the horses are yours, take care of them." She started the car and drove away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Silver and Amaya stood infront of a large mountain.
Yes, we do have to climb that. Don't worry, it's not as tall as it looks.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Scout drove to the edge of the *instert state here* and stopped. Her eyes began to fog with tears. She took a deep breathe and shook her head. "You have a new life, Scout. Forget about your old life." She nodded at her peptalk and drove again. Soon she found a place where you could sleep and put horses. "Thank *** this state loves horses." She sighed, while taking Dream out.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am." A guy said behind her. "Would you like at room?" Scout turned and nodded, finally looking at the guys face. He looked familiar. "Have we met before?" She asked.

The guy stared at her, "No...where ya' from?"

"No where in particular, I travel a lot." She lied. From now on she would travel a lot. "I was born in California, but ever since I could drive I've gone everywhere." They guy nodded and turned.

Once Dream was settled in Scout went to get herself a room.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff