Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 am
Ichigo thought a moment, 'Hummm...sounds odd, but also like something I've heard somewhere...' She said, searching her mind for where she thought she had heard it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 pm
mirumiru saw something on the note " by ************* man its to blury i cant read it anyone an idea who's the author of this note hmmm maybe kaikila any suggestion's jumiyu ? "  

Chimeko Ecila

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:40 am
Jumiyu was resting her arm on Kakila's head, thinking. "I don't know," she finally says, "But it does sound familiar, now that you mention it. It had the seven epataths in it but other than that, I don't have an idea." She thinks a bit more. "Maybe a Big Bang for the world is coming."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
'Maybe we should ask around?' Ichigo suggested thinking they might get some information on the subject.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 am
Gaian Name: Kit the philosipher

U.I.D.: Kit 000009
Race and class: A long arm class
Level: 1
Favorite weapons: A lance
User Image
Bio: A new kid to the game. He thinks it is somewhat sutpid at first. just another game to get bored with.
Element Wave: Wind

Picture of character - User Image
(Mind if i join?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:17 pm
-->welcome kit ^^

"hey i thought there were 8 epataths" mirumiru saw kit " maybe kit knows any suggestions kit" mirumiru smiled at kit  

Chimeko Ecila

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:53 pm
Looking around Kit sighed. It was impressive for a game. But all games where impressive when you first started out. He would soon get bored after a few levels. Looking to his right he saw a girl walking up to him. "Umm...Can i help you?" He had never met this women before. She was problyy another player in the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:12 am
Ichigo followed after Mirumiru over. 'Mirumiru, I didn't mean asking people in the bluntest way possible.' She said catching her up.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:04 am
mirumiru laugh sofly "ahaha sry i got excited " mirumiru smiled at kit and ichigo mirumiru turned at kit " hey kit wanna join the guild we need all the help we can get " mirumiru smiled at kit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 am
K looked around and wavehis hand around. He must have looked like a total weirdo. "Uh sure i guess. I mean if you want a noobie...." Bringing up his equipment menu he looed at what he had in stock. There was 10 potions that healed 20 health. A basic spear, and some simple armour. Deciding that sticking with his avergace long arm clothes he lowerd the window and took a relaxed pose. "So where to....Uh" He had forgotten. He hadnt gotten their names yet. He would find out what they were later if it matterd. But it probly wouldnt. If the game didnt get real fun real fast. He wouldnt be seen in the world agin.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Taking off head set Kit looked at the hand k. Reading the buttons he slid the head gear back on. The world was quite big through his eyes. Looking back at the girl he hit the right trigger and her username popped up. "Im going to leave my ip adress incase you need to come in contact with me. I'll think about the guild offer..." Turning he walked down the path leading into the town. The digital sun would have been real except it didnt give off heat. walking to a small rotating blue circle he called out. "uuuhh.....Auqa marine dungeon...." Small rings appeard around his body and he vanished into the world to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm
"ok wel thats taking care of lets got to da bbs ichigo "mirumiru grabs ichigos hand runnig towards da bbs " ok this is all the latest news hmm ok lets look for the old news they say a tragety came a few years ago hmmm wat do they mean about that ichigo ? " mirumiru smiled at ichigo  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:25 am
'I dunno.' Ichigo said looking at Mirumiru. 'Maybe we should investigate it.' she got a tingle down her spine of excitement even though she felt a little like a rag doll being dragged around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 pm
Kit loked around the world as he ringed into the area. There was alot of grass and stone pillars jutting out of random spots in the plains. As he reached the center he found a purple cphere that started rotating as he approached it. When he was only steps away he watched it take the form of a monster. All monsters in this area were level 2-10. But the size of this beast indicated that it was level 20. It was a very tall ogre like monster. It carried a large sword with a jagged edge for a blade. Bringing up his equipment list he took out his spear and rushed forward. Doing a speed thrust he rammed the tip of the spear into the ogres knee cap. The leg buckled and it fell to one knee. As Kit jumoed into the air the ogre swung its blade and slammed Kit to the right. His body started glowing red to indicate he was low on health. Quickly using a potion Kit jumped back up. Looking at his options he rememberd all the other video games he had played. "The eyes...." Takeing a rush step he leapt into the air. Flying directly at the ogres eyes the beast swung its blade agin. Bringing up his lance he blocked the hit and spun using the torque. Gripping the end that didnt have the spear Kti made a karge incision across the eyes. Blinding the creature. As it swung wildly he landed a few feet away. Doing a bask hand spring Kit rotated the spear in his right hand. Throwing it like a javelin the spear impaled the ogre through the head. As it fell the the ground its body disappeared along with Kti;s spear. But what materialized was a small treasure box. Walking up to the box Kit violently kicked it open. A spear rose from it with a black tip. Taking it in his left hand he smiled.alking back to the blue transport orb thing he called out. "Town place i was just at...." Smalll rings appeared around him as he disappeared.

(The spear i just got is the one in my profile above my pic of my RPC.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:38 pm
mirumiru smiled "aha there we go the old world bbs hmmm let see *click* *click* *click* hmm this is wierd theres only 1 subject oh well " mirumiru reads the subject " the 8 phases of epitaph
Skeith:"The Terror of Death"
Innis:"The Mirage of Deceit"
Magus:"The Propagation"
Fidchell:"The Prophet"
Gorre:"The Machinator"
Macha:"The Temptress"
Tarvos:"The Avenger"
Corbenik:"The Rebirth"

"hehehe sry for draging u around ichigo im just so excited " mirumiru smiled at ichigo  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff