Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight
Kanda is sick rp. join or be... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 pm
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

ne ne~! lets have some noodles~!! though mine are mine~ paws your hair like crazy*
D: nyaa my hair* paws him off* nyaaa D: * jumps up on a high book shelf with tails down*

paws at your tails till you fall* I catch you* HUG**

NYAA D: fine fine i get it im sorry for giving u wine and pills!! please stop!* jumps up on a pedistal and puts her tails up*

Kanda is happy on pills and meds. Thanks for reminding me. twisted

((points to siggy**))

nyaaa D:! bracelets of sanctuary.. reverse blades of santion * bracelets turn into 2 reverse blades*

KaichÅ« Ichigen!!!! Hakka Tourou!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 pm
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

NYAA D: fine fine i get it im sorry for giving u wine and pills!! please stop!* jumps up on a pedistal and puts her tails up*

((points to siggy**))

nyaaa D:! bracelets of sanctuary.. reverse blades of santion * bracelets turn into 2 reverse blades*

Kaichū Ichigen!!!! Hakka Tourou!! crying
*unactivates 1st equip type and ctivates her parasite type * innocence activate demons vein! * claws start forming and eyes goes shining red and tails and ears go red tipped*  

Tarouchoo

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:12 pm
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
*puts rat poison in medicine bottle* twisted twisted twisted

HUG~~-! Kanda stares at the bottle. "Im not a rat! scream "

*grins*^^ sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 pm
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*grins*^^ sorry

actually hugs you this time**  

o0Kanda0o

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 pm
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*grins*^^ sorry

*shock* ehm why? besides nice 2 swords*panics a bit* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
o0Kanda0o
Exorcist Miranda Lotto

*grins*^^ sorry

*shock* ehm why? besides nice 2 swords*panics a bit* sweatdrop

Thanks. I almsot forgot about these. blaugh But I still need the ancient katana. these look erm getto. confused  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

((points to siggy**))

*unactivates 1st equip type and ctivates her parasite type * innocence activate demons vein! * claws start forming and eyes goes shining red and tails and ears go red tipped*

has no innocence activated and goes down from pedistal and starts walking around*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm
rachuto
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

((points to siggy**))

has no innocence activated and goes down from pedistal and starts walking around*

Hakka Tourou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted

edit:
this attk is only for the person that I already am fighting. so its nto for the chick that is just wlaking around.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 pm
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

((points to siggy**))

edit:
this attk is only for the person that I already am fighting. so its nto for the chick that is just wlaking around.

p.s call me mizu  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 pm
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

edit:

p.s call me mizu

"Oh, Mizu then." ((Your gonna have to remind now and again. I have the memory of stick.))  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 pm
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
rachuto
o0Kanda0o

edit:

p.s call me mizu

"Oh, Mizu then." ((Your gonna have to remind now and again. I have the memory of stick.))

yep mizu is sort for mizuki which people always call be by my first part of my lst name((in this guild))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:18 pm
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto

edit:

p.s call me mizu

yep mizu is sort for mizuki which people always call be by my first part of my lst name((in this guild))

Oh.
Kanda sits down.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto

edit:

p.s call me mizu

Oh.
Kanda sits down.

* gets her violin from back and starts cleaning it* heh so weird i have 2 equip types and 1 parasite  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:27 pm
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto

p.s call me mizu

Oh.
Kanda sits down.

* gets her violin from back and starts cleaning it* heh so weird i have 2 equip types and 1 parasite

shines mugen*  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto
o0Kanda0o
rachuto

p.s call me mizu

Oh.
Kanda sits down.

shines mugen*

heh
*takes off her bracelets and they activate suddenly and they go to their double sword form and starts shining them*  
Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff