Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bkg-lessthanthree

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:08 am
Hey all. I'm bkg-lessthanthree, but you can call me Katrina, and I am a 15 year old incoming sophomore. :3
I've been singing since elementary school when they forced choir down our throats. I've never taken a single lesson (unless you count mediocre help from public school choir teachers), but I do try to train my voice by myself.

I am a soprano and have been in two musicals, three talent shows (won two) and was a semi-finalist in a local Singing Contest that made the news.

No, I'm not really that great at singing (atleast I dont think so), but I do put my heart into and try to have fun. :3 And that is what is important.

I am more apt to writing song lyrics and trying desperately to sing it out so it sounds nice and original. ^^ But it is hard, because I find myself being influenced so often by my favorite singers.

I love drawing, writing, video production, and other hobbies save the singing. ^^ If theres anything else you would like to know, just ask! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:55 pm
I'm Amanda I live in Canada and I'm 16(almost 17). I've been in choirs since around like grade 4. I am currently in 3 choirs(just quit one). I made it into my church's adult choir early, which I'm proud of. I play guitar and I am learning to play the flute. Music is my life. I'm always singing. And I am a dancer so if I'm not singing I am dancing(sometimes both). I range from alto to descant. I'm more comfortable in the higher range but I can sing low as well. I made it to the top 20 in my school's competition. Which is good because only one person from each group made it through and there were four groups of five. I like music, dancing, reading, horses, taking pictures, acting, and alot of other things. Ya, so music is a huge part of my life. It's my passion. And...ya, that's about it. smile  

Mandy8191

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:46 pm
Wow, if the first page is any indication, we have a lot of Canadians!

I'm Kals, I live in Edmonton, and I am a singer. I sing in the choir at my university, and in a Ukrainian Catholoc choir. I am neither Ukrainian nor Catholic. I just sing in the choir (in a language I can't understand!) because I nearly wet myself everytime I experience the acoustic in the cathedral. It's amazing. I usually sing alto, but I'm a mezzo-soprano, and have been known to take up the soprano II line or the tenor line, depending where the conductor decided a section needed some help.

Aside from going to University (taking a B Mus. in Voice, for those who care), I also work full-time as a tech support agent for a major computer corporation.

I like choral music, theatre, Rachmaninov, string quartets, puppies, walks in the forest, roasting marshmallows to make s'mores, and things that go bump in the night. XD

I've done musical theatre as well, it's fun, and I would consider doing it again, if I had the time.

Yes, I am a geek.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:38 am
sooo........my name is dustin, im 14 and i play alto clarinet, bass clarinet, contrabass clarinet, and Bb clarnet, and i also play the soprano saxophone, the alto saxophone, the tenor sax, the bari sax, and the bass sax. and i walso play the guitar, the bass guitar, and the drum set. all of those instruments are instruments that i have played at one time or another in my middle school band or jazz band, or my high school marching, jazz, or concert band. i am very very good at muh wind instruments, but i need a little work on the guitar, bass and the drum set, but i can still play them...its just a little tricky for me sweatdrop  

Mephiisto

Fuzzysham

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Hello.
Im fuzzysham, fuzzy or fuzz. But my real name is Gert-Jan. I live in holland, in a lil place called Den Helder xD. Im born 5th of august 1990, making me 16 years old mrgreen
Im a bassplayer! xd I play it for more then 3 years now whee I realy try to be as funky and fast as i can. Slap-happy pickin bass frenzy's. Thats what i like xd
Im in 2 bands too. 1 is a steady rock fun band. The other is a rap-funk-rockcrossover band with total weirdness mrgreen
We play great music cool
What is more to say.. o i know.. I fit a bassplayer cliché. I like the rhcp alot xd

Well.. thats me for today whee
cya  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:00 pm
PS: I'm a computer tech and everytime I come here and see the word bios, I think I'm in the wrong forum... bios=built-in operating system. I'm an even bigger geek rofl confused  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Agent Tonks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:21 pm
Hey there!
I'm Erika, from Kentucky,I'm 18 and I'm the lead singer in a band called Poetic Dimensions. My fiance plays EVERY intrument in our band, but his specialty is guitar. He does all the mixing too. If you'd like to see a more in depth bio, please visit our myspace! www.myspace.com/poeticdimensions Our music is best classified as...hmm...Love metal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:22 pm
Call me Shade i live in the U.S.A i play saxophone, mandelin, and guitar i'm in a band called Death By An Angel i'm vocals/guitar and i like to write songs i like to read mangas and i like to draw anime and i create my own mangas. Some people call me a jock/bandie/punk/and this is a odd one straight emo kid yes they do call me that oh and kids who like to be beat up call me goth kid. My favorite color is black i have two favorite bands The All-American Rejects and Flogging Molly.

Come read and rate my songs some time.  

irishshamrock12

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:08 am
Hey ^_^. Call me Michael, Mike, Teekee603, Teekee, Teek, T.K., or anything else you can get from that. I'm 18. I've sung and played the piano for 10 or 11 years. Ask if you want to know anything else ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:21 am
hi im Dani and i play guitar, a little bass guitar, piano, and drums. I also recently started writing songs and im hoping to start a band. im into rock music. Im in the u.s. in florida sadly... so thats me mrgreen  

=333 half-evil=

AGVegetarian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:55 pm
Hey I'm Ray,

I play the piano, but I only use it to compose music, then I take that I put it into something like fruity loops, and compose something a bit more electro-y. I would do everything from my keyboard, but I dont have an MIDI 2 out or in.

I dont have a band anymore, I'm a solo artist called Angela Goes Vegetarian. I do write lyrics as well and sing [not that well of course]. But thats me in a nut shell I suppose.

(o^___^o)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:47 am
Well I'm Mat, I'm from England and I play Metal hell yer, I am in a band which I do vocals and bass for, and all that jazz  

El Laberinto del Fauno

borrowed_heaven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:20 am
hey i'm the blue death(nickname my friends made up)i'm 16 and a singer i mostly sing country and christian i dont play anything i'm in a prasie and worship team in my church and thats really much it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:22 pm
Howdy, Im Ben. Im From the US...West Virginia to be exact. Im 17 and a junior in highschool. Ive been playing guitar for about two years now. I mostly play rock/metal. Im not in a band but ive been trying to start one..no luck yet crying Hopefully soon Ill have one though.  

The Sinners Prayer

Mephiisto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:37 pm
my names Private jenkins. i live in coral springs, florida, usa. im 14 and a freshman at stoneman douglas high school. i play 12 different instruments. clarinet, bass clarinet, contrabass/contralto clarinet, soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, drum set, guitar, bass guitar, piano, and harmonica. i am in my school's marching band, concert band, and jazz band. ive been playing clarinet for about...since 3rd grade so......7 years. ive been playing sax for about a year, but im better at sax than clarinet, because sax is way easier than clarinet, but im still good at clarinet. im mainly a jazz player, i play the bari sax in jazz band, and i play clarinet in a song that features a clarinet, the song is called, "a salute to benny goodman". great stuff. well, anyway, thats me in a not-so-small nutshell^_^  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff