Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 pm
((awesome idea, lets go with that))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:27 am
((alright! lets make it happen!))

Erik followed the ladies, happy that they were happy. Kiki had began to bounce and almost float on air! "Whoa! Kiki, how do you do that?" he asked, amazed by her abilities. "That's amazing!" he laughed. She was more interesting than he first thought! This would be fun, he wanted to know about her even more.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 am
Edward started strolling along, after witnessing all that, he knew he couldnt help....

So on he walked...not looking where he was going...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm
"Your in CEntral, sweetie.",Road said to Emmy, gently. "hey what are you doing out here anyways, it dangerous.",Road said with a little concern in her voice.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:06 pm
Envy stopped plotting when he noticed the rain had stopped at went out side of the abandoned building  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm
"oh...well i remember walking around and it got dark and i couldnt really see well and i ended up here and fell asleep i guess" she said to Road thinking back  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:15 pm
"Well it's dangerous out here,sweetie.",Road said to Emmy."Oh! I'm Road. What's your name??? And if you'd like..you can stay with me...untill you know where your going.",Road said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 pm
"im Emmy" she smiled "ok i would like that, if thats not any trouble?"  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:00 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki stoped quickly, not relizeing she was floating. She wanted to look somewhat human, but she just didn't know how. "I-I don't really know how I do it...I just kinda can." with a bit of a shack. Kiki's long sleeves covered her figdeting fingers as she tryed to think of a way to change the subject. "So..way are you here? Any reason or just drifting like me?" she asked. "Have you been in the central building, it's huge! There are so manythings in there...they should lock their windows." she said, not really thinking how strange that might sound.

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:20 pm
"it's no trouble at all,Emmy-chan.",Road said offering her hand to the small child."Please...follow me.",she said gently to the little girl.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm
Emmy smiled and took Roads hand "ok...thank you"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 pm
"it's no trouble at all.",Road said leading Emmy back to her apartment. "Here we are.",she said opening the door. "I have an extra room or you can share a bed with me...whatever you feel comfortable with.",Road said with a kind smile.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:08 pm
Erik smiled and said, "We're just a couple of runaway orphans! So yeah, I guess you could say that we're drifters!" But soon after he said that, his mind wandered nto scientific thoughts on how she could float like that. Could he? Most likely not.

Maura made a comment to the second staement made by Kiki. "Erik walks past that building everyday! But that's usually only for state alchemists." she said. She then realized what Kiki meant by 'they should lock their windows. She smile and whispered, "Kiki, you didn't! You snuck in there? Nice!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:17 pm
Edward then crashed into Erik,Maura and Kiki, when he wasnt watching where he was going.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 pm
Envy walked around and then saw Road and Emmy.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff