Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 pm
Bonquchko
RP Character name: Jacen
Character look of age: Teen-Adult((like 19 years old-ish))
Character's looks: User Image
((He's supposed to look like Sherlock Holmes))
Character's average personality: Gentleman, funny, serious when needed, EXTREAMLY intelligent, friendly
Job: Wavemaster
Hobbies in The World: Jacen usually spends his time leveling up. He likes to group up sometimes, but most of the time he's alone to gain more XP. He constantly levels to try and make up for the lack physical strength of his chosen class. He's now at a point where he's not TOTALLY useless in a physical fight, but his multitude of spells are still his most powerful attacks. Known to some as "The Sherlockian".
Any troubles you have faced in The World previously: Besides the normal troubles that come with soloing as a Wavemaster? He has a habit of somehow getting into areas that are filled with bugs and static that look like they should be getting repaired.

((Sorry it's taken me so long to post, been really busy))

Jacen warped back into Sigma Server after warping, solo, into a level 50 area, he was new to this Root Town having just hit level 50 himself. He looked back up at the golden circle that was the Chaos Gate, What is the deal with me always getting into bugged areas!" He shouted at the Gate, almost expecting an answer, but then he laughed at himself for the thought. He looked around at the Aerial City Fort Ouph, he hadn't explored it yet, so he figured now was as good a time as any. He walked around the town, it was pretty cool, and the view, though it was virtual he knew, was amazing. As he walked around he went to an item shop to stock up on speed scrolls and other items to increase attack and defence. As he continued his patrol of the floating root town he thought about what he could do next, he'd been looking for another good Wavemaster or Twin Blade he could team up with. He decided to make it easier on himself and went to the BBS posting an ad for, not just a Twin Blade or Wavemaster, but any class, it was never good to descriminate, you might meet someone cool if you don't. "Well...What now, I wonder..." Jacen mumbled to himself as he walked toward the Chaos Gate, he decided to go see if there was anything interesting happening in the other root towns, "I guess I'll start with Mac Anu..." he said with a grin, and with that...The golden circles came down upon him, and away to the watery city he went...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm
Kuri had just warped into Mac Anu and found just the person he was meaning to find...
"hey you!" he yells at a wavemaster in a old stlye detective outfit
"were you the one that post that ad in the BBS?"  

Selbstmord Schreie

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 am
Digihi went to go find Kratos in Mac Anu, buying some more potions on the way and selling the items she didn't need to the shops. She found him wandering about in one of the alleys and shouted to get his attention.
"Kratos!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am
Jacen was standing on the bridge in Mac Anu when he looked at the Chaos Gate and saw someone yelling at him, asking about his ad from the BBS. He turned around and said, "Yeah, that was me, I'm Jacen. You here to apply? I'm kind of a hard-nose about who I group with, just so you know." He said with a grin. He leaned against the railing, waiting for this new person to introduce themselves...  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:18 pm
"yes i am..im Kuri the Demonic Fist. i am a Knukle master lvl 50...if i need to prove my self i will"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:55 am
When Kratos didn't respond right away, Digihi ran up to him. "I'm ready now. I can go on that dungon with you."  

KikuMizu

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Kratos stood up "Sorry i left my PC for a minute..Yea lets go" he said running to the warp gate and putting in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:19 pm
X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X
"yes i am..im Kuri the Demonic Fist. i am a Knukle master lvl 50...if i need to prove my self i will"

Jacen gave a short bow, "And I am Jacen, Level 50 Wavemaster, known to some in The World as "The Sherlockian"... He said with a grin...  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm
"nice to meet you...so do you have a like trial i have to go through to join you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 am
When they finished warping, Digihi smiled and twirled around on the field. "Okay, what are we going to do?"  

KikuMizu

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm
Kratos runs to the big church and inside..."Well I saw on the board about a girl wandering around that looked similar to this statue" He said pointing to the statue of a girl..."She looks so sad...let me pull up the post"

Subject: Has anyone seen this character???
Poster: No-So-Famous

I saw this random character flying through the dungeon and she was all dressed in white. Then this monster that might have been made of rock was chasing her with a red wand. I heard about this before and apparently he has an ability called "Data Drain" or something like that. The last place i saw them was Hidden Forbiden Holy Ground

"I saw that and I want to come here but I didn't want to come along and fall into a coma. So i want to find this girl and monster.....I think the rock with the red wand might be Skeith the first phase in the cursed wave. Let me pull up a picture...User Image This is skeith one of the 8 phase that I want to defeat to protect the world..... and this is Aura the woman that is the character and the statue...PICTURE NOT ALLOWED REPEATED ATTEMPTS WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE DELETED...Wait what the heck...??" he asked looking puzzled  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Koru enter the room and sees Tsukasa battling an Alucard...but the thing is the Alucard gad Data bits floating around it
"What...the...I've never seen anything like it.....I need to help Tsukasa!"
Kory starts running toward him and sees that he isn't going to make it in time. The Alucard hits him hard and Tsukasa is sent flying back and hits a wall.  

Brother Malice

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm
X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X
"nice to meet you...so do you have a like trial i have to go through to join you?"

Jacen looked the new player up and down, stepped back and looked Kuri in the eye, "I do have one question...Are you any good at the game? My only requirement is playing with people who arn't stupid!" He said with grin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 am
Digihi looked at the post questiongly, her smile gone. Something felt wrong. "I don't think we should find this thing."  

KikuMizu

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 am
Bonquchko
X-Orgasmicly_Delicious-X

Jacen looked the new player up and down, stepped back and looked Kuri in the eye, "I do have one question...Are you any good at the game? My only requirement is playing with people who arn't stupid!" He said with grin

*laughs*
"i am very good at the game no need to worry about that."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas