Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm
Cassidy laughed. "Trust me... you don't know sexual until you spend decades with these two." She rolled her eyes. "They go at it every night, and honestly I'm scared they're just going to break the house one of these days." She laid her head on his shoulders. "And as for Keegan... he just doesn't like the whole you knowing thing. Don't worry. He'll warm up to you. I heard him considering it. Which brings us to" She tapped her forehead gently. "I can communicate with people through my mind. Like carry on conversations. It's pretty nice actually. Its a good way to keep secret things secret." She nodded. "But I still hear everyone elses thoughts even if I'm not talking back." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:29 pm
Matthew smiled, "Oh god, I hope our relashonship isn't like that all the time.."
[[Plot twist!!]]

Matthew took off his shirt. his face to her so she couldn't see just yet. He un did the straps on his shoulders and back and a pair of wings ex tended. "Vampire with a dragon..I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, no one else knows.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 pm
((Are vampires able to faint?...))
Cassidy smiled. "What don't you want our relationship to be like?" She frowned slightly confused

((WOW BIG TWIST! LOVE!!!!!))
Cassidy looked at him questionably as he took off his shirt. Then she saw the wings. Her eyes widened and she kind of held her breath. "Oh. My. Goodness." that was all she managed to get out. She laughed. "Wow... Well that makes things more interesting." She mused softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Matthew snickerd and got up flying around in circles. "Yeah really?" He asked sarcasticly."And I don't want our relashonship to be a ******** fest every night, that's it." He smield gently. "Not that it's a bad thing but it's just not for me. " He picked her up with his arms and started flying around her room.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:05 pm
Cassidy crossed her arms playfully. "Show off!" She said sticking her tongue out. She squealed softly as he picked her up. "Well when you live forever and you don't sleep, you get bored at night. So thats what you do. Have a highly active sex life" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:08 pm
"I sleep, but I live forever to.." He smiled as he nuzzled the crook of her neck. He opend the door and flew down the stairs. "Where to love? Please keep it close, I don't want anyone to notice me flying, although to the human eye I look like I'm floating with no wings. Still.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:11 pm
Cassidy wrapped her arms around his neck kissing his cheek gently. "Well we do own a mini castle..." She pointed towards the forest. "It's that way." She said as she snuggled against his chest. "Well see sleeping takes up a lot of time. And us vampires... we get bored." She laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:20 pm
"Don't worrie, us dragons only need ten miniutes of sleep, tne miniutes to us while sleeping is equal to ten hours. So don't worrie." He smiled and kissed her neck gently. "bah that's to far.." He sat down on the staircase and held her tightly kissing her gently.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:24 pm
Cassidy laughed as he kissed her neck. "Too far my butt." She scoffed as she kissed him back, running her hand through his hair. She smiled as she drew back. "What do you want to do then my dear? since you don't want to go see my awesome castle." She teased softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm
"I'm fine with this." He whisperd into the kiss. He pulled back and smiled, his hair was all messy. He blushed as he saw her siblings staring. He looked down his cheeks reddening even more. "Awkward moment.." He whisperd.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:38 pm
Cassidy giggled softly and kissed his cheeks. "They're just wondering why I can't have the respect to kiss in my bedroom in private then make them see us." She laughed again. "They said they keep their sexual activities in thier room so I don't have to see." Cassidy sighed and peered at Matthew. "Well we could go back to my room if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:41 pm
"N-n-no it's okay...I- I'm sorry.." He stammerd as he stood up, still clutching onto Cassidy he finally let her go and decliend his wings.. "I may need my straps and shirt back though.." If matthew was animaited a little anime sweat bubble would be pouring down his face right now. But since he's not it wasn't.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 pm
Cassidy sighed and growled angrily at Eloise and Keegan. "You've officially scared him." She said acidly. "Great guys." She walked towards her room, softly pulling Matthew along. She picked up the straps and shirt and handed them to him in silence. She sighed softly and sat on the couch peering at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:11 pm
Matthew frowned as he was pulled up stairs. He sat down next to him. "I-i'm sorry, I just get so nervous when I'm ner your siblings. He sat down beside her and useing his wings he pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her wasit. His wings hiding them he turned her around so she was facing him. "Please tell me what i did wrong.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:15 pm
Cassidy smiled softly. "Don't worry about them... Please." Cassidy frowned and cocked her head to one side. "You didn't do anything wrong." She said "Why do you ask that?" Her eyes looked panicky and she searched his face for answers.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff