Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madd_Wulf

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 am
im 20 now but i started liking it when i was 17 and i started to get everyone i knew into it also..they said i was like a drug pusher....damn right yaoi is that best drug iv ever known  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm
Zeff-Hyde
im 20 now but i started liking it when i was 17 and i started to get everyone i knew into it also..they said i was like a drug pusher....damn right yaoi is that best drug iv ever known

<.< >.>

...I so do that.  

StreakedRain

DaydreamersCosplay

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm
Hello well im not going to lie like i did to make this account i said i was born in1991 but i was really born in 1995 so i am only 14 i discovered i was bi just this year as with the yaoi addiction i have two youtube accounts my first one is almost all yaoi and yuri so yeah i forgot wat else i was supposed to add srry ppl sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop xd xd blaugh blaugh whee whee i luv this guild ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm
i am 15 years old till august.

I started like yaoi when i was reading manga online and came across it at 11. I know it sounds real young but I didnt look for it specifically till I was almost 13  

Lorili Hime

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm
Hey, have you seen the blind man
In disguise
Looking for his eyes?

Haha, it seems most people I've seen in the guild discovered it as a very young age. It makes me feel old. 'Yeah, I started liking it when I was, y'know... fifteen... and now I'm like a million years older but that's OKAY, RIGHT??'

Hey, have you seen the rain man
Looking to the sky
Begging for sunlight?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:32 pm
well hiya's, im 17 and i started like yaoi when i was 14. The first Shounen Ai/yaoi that i stumbled upon was heart Gravitation heart , i had read a preview of the book in its best part blaugh and i went like a mad women trying to find it. I was lucky and found it on some sites so i started reading it and finished seeing the manga and ova that they had.  

Manga Muncher

Friendly Explorer

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Lxjitsumi

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 pm
i'm 18 now, i started liking it when i was 14, and the first yaoi manga i bought was called "rin"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm
Well I'm 14 and I started watching/reading yaoi when I was about 11-12. I remember I was on quizilla and I stumbled on a SasuxNaru fic and decided to read it. (At the time I had no idea was 'lemon' meant.) By the end of the fic I was hooked on reading SasuxNaru yaoi fics. That's where I started looking up and searching for different yaoi fics.

That's also where I begun looking for anime yaoi shows on youtube. I think the first Anime Yaoi that I ever seen must have been 'Gravitation' & 'Loveless'.

x-xForever-Damnedx-x

deathglare77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 am
I'm 17 turning 18 in a month and I started liking yaoi when I was 14 years old. It was the time that I got hold of my own pc and internet... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 pm
♥ŦħЄ ЩħĬŦЄ Ŧħξ ЯдββΪŦ
On no! I'm late! I'm late!

Im 14; And I have liked it since a little after my 13th birthday, I think. I read a book and then got hooked; then went to Quizzila. Thats how I learned about lemons. x.x

For a very important date!
Ĭл ЩםлĐӘЯГдЛĐ♥

Cascantelee

Desirable Gekko

9,915 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zekai Rei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 am
I am 14 right now.
I started reading/watching/liking yaoi when I was 13.
So I have been reading it for an entire year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am
Hello i started to like yaoi since i was 18 years old , first i start to watch loveless and gravitation. then i become obssessed with yaoi  

Serph Enigma

Madd_Wulf

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm
StreakedRain
Zeff-Hyde

<.< >.>

...I so do that.
LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 pm
Well, I'm 18 now, but I started reading yaoi when I was a high school freshman, so... like 14 or so? I think I started writing it before I started reading it though, which is weird.

Oh yeah, and I started with Gravitation and the first volume of Our Kingdom. They're not really my favorites anymore, but I have to love them for introducing me to the genre.  

Azaraih

Left For Len

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm
In real liiiiife:
I'm 15, almost 16, & I've loved yaoi since I was about 13, maybe?
Heheh, i used to be SO AGAINST it, but now it's the air i need, the blood that runs in my veins ! (insert more cliche things to say). xd SasuNaru was a horribly hated couple of mine before reading a fanfiction of it, now, everything i see is SN smile It's what started this awesome obsession. Go yaoi!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff