Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm
Sun sqweezed through the hole. My ancestor! Please, it's for the tribe!! Don't leave me!! I would never abandone you and you know it!! Sun padded over to the stream. "this is a river that flows from the pool of never ending light. My ancestors. . . I am Sun of glowing embers, healer of tribe of shining light, my mind is confused, I want to talk to my ancestors and teachers the Tribe that burns up high!!" Sun bent her head, and licked the surface of the river. The world then went black, Sun lifted her head at the pool, Her mother and foather padded forward, followed by the previous Tribe healer Branch that falls to ground. At the back Sun could see Stone, peering trough the bushes. "Sun, we need to talk. . ." Growled Branch.
(don don DON!!!!! No come's the judgement from the tribe that burns up high!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm
Wolf sighed. Our leader's gone insane with rage. She heard a cat walk in. It was Halfmoon. "Halfmoon? Are you expecting kits now?"  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 pm
(hehe! But remember people!! Sun is in pure fury because Scar laughted at her, and. . .well you know the rest, hehe!! Sun dosen't trust anyone in her tribe anymore!! O.o)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm
(SAD!!! crying )

Star walked over to Storm and quickly explained, he nodded and showed the clan cats some fighting moves.

"These are not as advanced as ours, but we can teach you some. Star, will you make five groups of cats." Featherwing asked the tiny cat. Star nodded and started to make the groups. "We will each teach one group, Sunkit and Hazelkit, stay near me and watch." The two cats nodded.

As soon as the groups were made each clan cat walked over and began teaching. Star and Storm were in Featherwing's.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 pm
Sun staired at Branch. "oh Branch, what do I do? Should I sneek out and find Scar, or do i stay here and train." Branch looked down at Sun, then sighed, "Sun, these. . .Bloodclan cats, the don't fight like you! They fight, well they have an easier time at fighting! You have to train your tribe with the help of these clan cats. But if you lose. . .come back here, and will guid you and the tribe cat's to a better place far away. We have already picked a spot incase it dosen't go well. . .Sun, be carefull! You were. . .you were as close to me like you were my own kit." Branch looked at Sun''s mother, and she nodded. "Sun, we're leaving for now, Stone will stay to guide you, or to guide us back. Keep the tribe alive Sun, at the moment, they will need you more then ever...Take care." The tribe that burns up high then started to disapper. "No! Wait!! Please stay!! I need you with me!! I can't do this alone!!" Branch looked at sun. "You have to clan cat's now! They are your last hope!!" Branch then disapered along with all the other tribe cat's. "Oh, what do i do now?" Stone padded forward. "Sun! You can do this!! I belive in you! This is your first chance to be a leader, since Branch passed away!" Stone licked Sun's nose. "Be strong my love!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:48 pm
Sun sqweezed back out of the healing den. She then padded over to Featherwing. "Ok Featherwing, I'm ready to practice your ways in fighting!" Featherwing gave her a careful glance.
(hehe!!! Your turn!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 pm
Sunpaw walked over to Featherwing and the leader called Sun. ((She doesn't know that your're called a healer)) "I'll help!" she peeped in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 pm
Sun looked down at Sunpaw. "Are you a to-be? If you are then what are you going to-be in your . . .clan?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm
"I'm going to be a warrior." she replied. I wonder who here is a warrior... every warrior seems to be spilt up...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:06 pm
"Wa-rri-or?" Sun paused. "that's a funny name! What do warri. . .ors do?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Sunpaw blinked in surprise. She doesn't know what a warior is!?! "Well..." she started off. "Warriors protect the clan, we'll hunt, fight, defend, we're basicall the stregnth of the clan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:19 pm
Sun took a step back, "But. . .but don't you get tired? You have to be a prey-hunter AND a cav-guard, at the same time! Pluse I guess you have to go through even more to know how to fight! Oh you poor thing!" Sun saddened, "Who could ever come up with an idea like that?!?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:26 pm
She shook her head. "No, we're fine. It's really not that bad, plus, everyone helps pitch in." Sunpaw ressasured. "Though cleaning the elders den isn't all that fun." she muttered.

"Could you tell me what a cave-gaurd is? And to prey hunters only hunt?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Featherwing purred at Sunpaw, "Please, we can talk later. We don't have to much time." She mewed at Sun. "Sunpaw, you know enough to teach a bit right?" The small apprentice nodded. Featherwing turned back to Sun, "I'll teach you all I know."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Sunpaw beamed in pride. It's just like I'm a mentor!  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff