Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm
"Flage is resting after the hardest fight of his life and using his body as a medium to repair the castle, master emerald and many other things which will be explained later." said Sophie noticing the concern in Dessenger's eyes,"As for who I am, I am Sophie the hedgehog, Flage's oldest friend,"
Chaoloca nodded and cheerfully flew up to Sophie hugging her. "He will be ok Chaoloca," said Sophie petting Chaoloca.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:27 pm
"AT least hes ok. SO Crudge is gone?" He asked feeling relief that Flage was alright "Oh and my names Dessenger." he told her  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm
"Flage will explain later to all his new friends," said Sophie looking to Flage checking again to make sure he was ok.
"Chao Chao," Chaoloca said sleepily. Sophie held Chaoloca in her arms and the little Chao cuddled up to her till it was asleep a few moments later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Dessenger waited for Flage to wake up he was getting bored  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 pm
Chaoloca started to wake up"Chao," Chaoloca said looking up at Sophie. The little chao next looked to Flage and an alarmed "Chao!" was heard from it.
Flage was glowing and Sophie who had almost fallen asleep herself saw and got to her feet alarmed. Flage cried out in pain still asleep but even in his dreams the pain was felt.
Sophie rushed to him to try and help but when she touched him she had a large amount of energy flow into her body and she was sent flying into the castle wall!
A pillar of light shot up from Flage that could be seen for miles and miles away. Then just like it had appeared it was gone so suddenly. Sophie was on a knee breathing heavily thoughts and senses a blur. She tried to clear her mind and managed to look at Flage he was still asleep as his battle had taken a lot out of him yet he still glowed slightly for a moment longer until he returned to normal. Chaoloca was rushing between Flage and Sophie unsure who to check.
Sophie managed to get up and the energy that had flown through her and sent her flying had also stopped her breaking through the wall and also took away a lot of the impact and pain. Flage on the other hand had started with the energy so Sophie had no idea what he felt from it.
Sophie walked over to Flage slowly and saw the energy was gone for now but she did not understand how it had happened ...
She made sure Flage was ok again then sat down holding Chaoloca and thought about it ...
(this is a build up to something I am doing later)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:38 pm
Rasu had been up in a tree wondering what he should do. He was startled by the pillar of light, and rushed over to see what it was. "What?!" Rasu gazed at the castle in shock. "Wasn't that destroyed?!" Then he saw the three by the castle and ran over there. He immediately noticed Flages injuries. "Hey! Is he going to be all right?" He looked up and saw the new hedgehog. "Who are you?!" He yelled as he sported a fighting stance.

.:: ~~ ::.

Chris had tried to catch up with Sonic, but realised that he was going to fast. Then he saw the pillar of light rise up into the sky. "Whoa, what's that?" Then it hit him. "That's near where the castle used to be!" He jumped back on his board and went full speed towards the castle. He arrived and saw Rasu in a fighting stance. "Rasu what's the matter?" He looked at the castle. "And why is the castle repaired?!"  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm
Noticing Rasu in a fighting stance Sophie made a rod appear in here hand standing between Flage and Rasu,"If you came here to fight or hurt Flage you will have to go through me," Sophie said giving a warning swing of the rod at the ground shattering a rock that is the size of Rasu's head. Just then Flage winced in pain and glowed again and Sophie after touching him last time and absorbing some of the energy fell to her knee senses a blur again.
"Chao chao,"said Chaoloca going to make sure Sophie was alright. Sophie managed to get up a moment later rod still in her hand and still in a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 pm
Dessenger stepped in between Rasu and Sophie drawing his sword. "THATS ENOUGH!" he yelled. "We don't have time for this. Rasu this is Sophie. Sophie this is Rasu. Just calm down and wait For Flage to get better and for Kayonis to get back. I'll stop either of you that trys to start a fight."  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:33 am
Sophie who was not in a state to fight after the energy from Flage had flown into her walked to Flage who seemed to sleep on and she made the rod vanish. Flage's energy made no sense that he should glow or anything but something even more strange was it reacted on touch and flowed into that person making them have a small amount of pain and losing full control of their senses.
Sophie turned away from the others sitting by Flage and Chaoloca who was lying down on the grass. A single tear came from her eye as she thought about how Flage suffered when he does not deserve to. Of course she did not let the others see her face but to see Flage how he was almost unstable with energy worried her and she trailed of into thought tears fell a few moments later about what it could mean...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am
Kayonis watched from above on New Angel Island. The new Master Emerald glowed brightly and he just sat. "I know it's not my fault, but I can't help but think that I was part of it. If I was here watching after the Emerald, ten maybe I could've stopped what happened." He said to himself. "No young Kayonis, you wouldn't have been able to stop it." A voice called out. Kayonis jumped up and turn into a fighting stance. "Who's there?! State your business!" He demanded. Tikal appeared from behind the Emerald. "Oh, it's you. Sorry about the hostility." He said. "Think nothing of it." Tikal replied. "What did you mean I couldn't stop what happened?" Kayonis asked.

"Simply put, the Master Emerald has been around for two milliniums. It was time for it to fade away." Tikal said. "Oh I see, so no matter if I was here or not, it would've died." Kayonis said. "Yes, what has happened is not your fault. You're doing everything perfectly. The best part of this is you have friends. Knuckles didn't even have that when he started." She said. Chaos appeared at her side. "Greetings. I must speak with you Kayonis." He spoke telepathically. "Very well. Tikal can you excuse us?" Kayonis said. She smiled, nodded, and walked away.

"I have a favor to ask." Chaos said. "As you know, the danger isn't over yet. The biggest threat is yet to come." Chaos began. "My brother Chiro, I believe you met a few weeks ago, is after the Emeralds. The Chi Emeralds are no longer. They only appear three years before the Master emerald is about to die. Chiro's only purpose is to destroy Mobius. None of you can beat him. He's a thousand times stronger than myself." He finished. Kayonis thought for a second letting it all absorb in. "What do you propse we do. "There is one way I know of to beat Chiro. I have to bond with the current guardian of the Master Emerald and you must gather the Super Emeralds. That's the only way we can beat him." Chaos said. Kayonis thought a minute. "I'll give you three days to decide. Talk it over with your friends if you like." Chaos said and started to disappear. "Wait!" Kayonis called. "If I were to join with you, will I still be me?" Kayonis asked. "The only thing you will acquire from me is my power and the power to absorb the emeralds. You may get a small bit watery, but I think you'd overall enjoy the experience. Of course the merger is only temporary." Chaos said and disappeared.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 am
The Chi emeralds were gone when Sophie noticed Flage's coat but they were not only gone but what if Flage had absorbed them...
That would explain the energy in Flage and the pillar of light but how is it possible thought Sophie, that emeralds just disappear into someone ...
Unknown to everyone was the fact that when Flage joined with his brother Cruge was the joining and creating of a seal. They were both guardians of knowledge and when 2 become one they become the true guardian of the Chi Emeralds absorbing them to keep them safe and able to use a small fraction of their power. No one had ever done this in the history of Mobius and no one knew what would happen when Chi Emeralds and Mobians truly combined. It was thought that their were a chi form but this was beyond the understanding of that even...
The Chi Emeralds had joined with Flage's blood and their power flowed through his veins ...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:40 am
Flage's eyes slowly opened he had a power flowing through him that he could not explain. It was like life had flown into him from resting and he sat up. Sophie had already stopped crying but she could not help hugging Flage, she had been so worried and Flage hugged back. His injuries had healed with the help of the Chi Emeralds now flowing in his veins and soon he found that he was changing. His spikes dropped down and changed, his back itched but he did not scratch. His hair grew and he was transforming. His time as Flage the Hedgehog was ending. Now he was Flage the guardian. His leg had not healed right so he walked with a slight limp and his running speed suffered for this as now he could only just run but then something amazing happened that no one thought possible, wings suddenly shot out of his back and then flapped once muscles brought to life in an instant. The Chi Emeralds had molded him a fair amount, this was the true form of the guardian Flage had become and now he could defend what would likely to be taken, the very power in his blood.
Sophie had the energy in her still but it became dormant and it was like it had died within her but really it was just flowing around her blood, it was a small shard of the power of the Flage had in his blood but it would help Sophie as it would increase her reflexes and skills slightly and her speed would slightly increase, of course these would only be noticeable when she pushed herself to her limits.
Flage hovered testing his new wings but flight was hard as it was new, Flage's sense had sharpened and now he could see things far away more clearly. Flage landed walking over to Sophie again and Chaoloca flew to him who cuddled up to Flage as if to show that even Chaoloca had been worried. Flage looked around.
"I need to speak to Sonic,"he said after a moments thought but he knew he was not around as it seemed so quiet around him.
(To see Flage the Guardian check my character list on Robotnik's computer as I am going to add him there straight after this post (already designed him))  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am
"Flage your awake." Dessenger said in awe of his transformation  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:55 am
"I am," said Flage calmly as he thought, "do you know where sonic is? I need to talk to him about my plans on what I am going to do next,"
Flage gave no hint away of what he was planning and no one not even Chaoloca had any idea what he meant by "planning" but Flage was going to be busy...  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm
I THink he went to Downunda to save tails here." he said turning on the map from his PDA "See there he is.I don't think you should go alone the rest of us should go with you Sonic will probably need as much help as he can get."  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games