Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:28 pm

"Don't forget breakfast." Alex smiled and got up, pushing in his chair. "And I guess you have a point. I already proved the others wrong, that you won't kill me. And I'm still here." He chuckled. "So, where do you want to go?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

"First of all if we're going to go somewhere I have to change into my good clothes. There is no way I'm going into public like this. And second, we just had dinner. What are we going to do? I mean you know this town better than I do."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Alex thought for a second and grabbed his shirt and put it back on. "That's fine. We'll stop by my place first if you don't mind." He went back to thinking for a few seconds. "Then we could go to the movies or something."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:41 pm

"Good idea. I have another one. You go to your house and I'll get changed. By the time you come back I will be ready." She smiled that she would finally be going on a date with him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:46 pm

"Ok, but can you meet me at the bottom of the hill? I'd rather not have to climb back up here. Once is enough for one day." He said heading towards the door. He opened it up but waited for her response.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:04 pm

"Sounds good to me." She jumped off the counter followed him to the door. "I'll see you then. Bye." She waved. When she closed the door, she ran upstairs and quickly took a shower. Eva stepped out but there was a problem. "What am I going to wear?" She asked. Eva grabbed random items out of her closet. She placed a few of the on her bed.

"What do you think?" Riley jumped on the bed and then sat in front of one of them. "Are you sure? I mean, you don't think that ones too much?" Riley meowed and Eva shrugged. "Ok you're the expert." She paused. "I think." Eva changed into a cute top, a pair of jeans and some heels. When she had finished, Eva looked back at Riley.

"Now what do you think?" She asked Riley. The cat meowed again and rubbed on her leg. "Aaw, thanks sweetie. Ok, got to go." She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. "Here we go." She said to herself as she walked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm

Alex practically sprinted down the hill and ran inside. He took a quick shower then went to his room and grabbed some clothes. He ended up wearing a pair of jeans, a tight t-shirt, for her pleasure, and and the jacket he had worn yesterday. He grabbed his wallet and jogged towards the bottom of the hill and waited for her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:25 pm

As she walked she fixed her make up and then put the mirror back in her purse. Her hair was naturally curly and only half of it was up. When she saw him she nearly fell over. That is now my favorite shirt. She smiled to herself and walked up to Alex. "Hey. Ready?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:17 pm

"Ready as I'll ever be." Alex smiled and took her hand. "C'mon the theater's this way, unless you want to do something else that is."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Eva shook her head. "No, a movie sounds great." As he took her hand, her heart skipped a beat.
Well that was weird. She thought to herself. As they walked people began to stop and stare. Eva smiled and waved at them. A mother even took her child into a building. "Looks like I made a great impression on this town."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:27 pm

He chuckled a little and looked around. "I guess so, and it looks like any reputation I had is going down the toilet." He laughed a little and looked at the people. "What you never saw a guy and a girl before?" He asked with a grin.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:31 pm

The people continued to stare as they walked to the movies. "And to think it all happened once I moved here." Eva laughed.
But to think I left my old place to get away from rumors. There's no way they reached here, could they? She thought. Eva wanted to tell him of her past. Of everything that happened. She wanted to tell him why he burned the package without even looking in it. But she couldn't. There was no way he would ever look at her the same again. They finally reached the movies and Eva turned to him. "So what movie shall we see?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Alex laughed with her and looked at the listings. "I heard Hancock was pretty good. But there's a few other movies here as well." He smiled waiting for her reply.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Eva looked at the other movies. "How about Get Smart? I've been waiting to see that."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Alex nodded. "Yeah that sounds great." He smiled and walked over to the ticket booth. "Two for Get Smart please... thankyou." He nodded and handed her, her ticket. "Ok, now we just need snacks."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games