Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The "Simon's Drunk Again" thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:57 am
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Hey! I'd happily arrange the table-dressings at your wedding. It would be...uh....fun? sweatdrop

Oh, yes.. That sounds absolutely thrilling. I'm sure you get quite the adrenaline rush from that.

Ohyes. Yes, that's hardcore stuff, that. White-knuckle table arranging! rolleyes

Yes, I know, Simon. I know. ~patpat~ And it'll be all yours.

Oh! Thank you! *water develops in eye* This is what my entire life has led to! *sniff* crying

xd Now what do I get?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:03 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Hey! I'd happily arrange the table-dressings at your wedding. It would be...uh....fun? sweatdrop

Oh, yes.. That sounds absolutely thrilling. I'm sure you get quite the adrenaline rush from that.

Ohyes. Yes, that's hardcore stuff, that. White-knuckle table arranging! rolleyes

Oh! Thank you! *water develops in eye* This is what my entire life has led to! *sniff* crying

xd Now what do I get?

The wedding? confused  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:06 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

xd Now what do I get?

The wedding? confused

Well, that's not really worth that much, alas. xd And uhm... I made a thread for us in Lord Jagged's guild. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:33 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

xd Now what do I get?

The wedding? confused

Well, that's not really worth that much, alas. xd And uhm... I made a thread for us in Lord Jagged's guild. smile

We should set up a day timer and count how long it takes for him to notice. xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:36 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

xd Now what do I get?

The wedding? confused

Yes, we should! xd Where would we get one though?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:41 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

xd Now what do I get?

The wedding? confused

Hmmm...
Well, I found an asteroid doomsday clock.
http://pweb.netcom.com/~speaker6/doomsday.html

Nebelstern
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

The wedding? confused

Oh, that's quite good! We'll put it in my original thread, and name it "The Countdown Thread"

Hmmm...

GAIA ATE MY POST! :O And I'll put that in my first thread and rename it "The Countdown Thread"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:46 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

The wedding? confused

Oh, that's quite good! We'll put it in my original thread, and name it "The Countdown Thread"

Hmmm...

GAIA ATE MY POST! :O And I'll put that in my first thread and rename it "The Countdown Thread"

To doomsday? confused  

Nebelstern
Crew

whathedickens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Invictus_88
whathedickens
Ahh, I don't drink either. Not that I wouldn't if I had the chance to go out with some great friends and have a good time. Just don't think I'd have such a great time with my friends in this not-so-exciting Illinois area.... stare

Well, if ever you're in the vague vicinity, get in touch and we'll have a drink.

I'll probably be in Wales by then though, so the chances aren't all that high.

Ehh...not sure when I'd be in the "vague vicinity" of anywhere in England. I'd love to go (who wouldn't?!?). I want to study abroad, but the only place available for my major is Australia. No offense to Aussies, but I don't really want to go there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:48 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

Hmmm...

To doomsday? confused

Well, he probably won't ever notice it, so why not? xd Actually, I thought it was something else, but whatever. razz  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:54 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

Hmmm...

To doomsday? confused

Well, he probably won't ever notice it, so why not? xd Actually, I thought it was something else, but whatever. razz

Good point, load it up. He might get all worried or something. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:57 pm
I would hate to be certain when the world was going to end. I couldn't like... live my life or anything. That would be quite horrible.

And oh, I thought this was a time. confused Hold on, I'll find something better.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:00 pm
Timeless Visage
I would hate to be certain when the world was going to end. I couldn't like... live my life or anything. That would be quite horrible.

And oh, I thought this was a time. confused Hold on, I'll find something better.

Sure, find something better. I keep imagining Will going insane with fear though over the Doomsday counter. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:02 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage

Sure, find something better. I keep imagining Will going insane with fear though over the Doomsday counter. xd

How cruel... GOOD JOB! xd  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:06 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage

How cruel... GOOD JOB! xd

We are SO dead. xd  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas