Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Amanda smiled. She was still curious "Can I ask you a question..be honest." She bit her lip a little harder. "why..why did you join the army?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Donny looked away from her. "Well..." it was still a little hard for him, even though he had her now,"I-.... It was because I was so heartbroken over.... o-over you Amanda..." his smiling face had now turned into one filled with sadness. "I was tired of being seen by you as just your best friend... I wanted so much for you to realize that I was right there for you... hoping.... wishing.... waiting..."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:23 pm
Amanda's eyes started to water. "I'm sorry for my stupidity..." she whispered looking down at the ground.She bit her lip,fighting the tears 'so it was my fualt...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:58 pm
"Aww... no.. Amanda..." he said looking back to her and hugging her tightly in his arms. "Your not stupid... You didn't know that I liked you... and that was my own fault." Donny didn't like to see her cry, it was heartbreaking and just so cute at the same time. "All that matters now is you here with me, just like this. In my arms so no other guy can break your heart."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 am
Amanda leaned her head on his shoulder. A single tear slid down her cheek and she wiped it before he see it. "But it was still my damn fualt.." she she sighed "Ya know..I think I knew that the whole time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Donny sighed knowing that he wouldn't win this little spat. "Amanda stop blaming yourself... your a good person, despite what you say." He said and laid his head on hers gently. "Knew what? that I liked you?" Donny asked in confusion of what she meant.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:18 pm
Amanda stayed were she was " no... I think I knew it was my fualt the whole time" she sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 pm
Donny thought about it for a little. "ok... well... I don't like talking about this... but i know it'll probably come up again sooner or later." he said and moved away from her. Donny was mostly a passive agressive type of person. He stuck his hands in the front pockets of his jeans and turned away kicking at the ground.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Amanda looked at the ground too. She didn't like it when he moved away. She blew a strand of hair out of her face and looked back up at him. "Donny..." she said softly. She adjusted herself on the counter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Donny turned his head just so he could see her out of the corner of his eye, still kicking around at the imaginary dirt on the ground.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm
Amanda saw him look at her. She slipped off the counter and wrapped her arms around him. She couldn't reach all the way around,but she leaned her head on him. "I'm sorry I brought it up..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 am
"It's ok... It was a question you wanted answered." he said to her. "It's not your fault... you shouldn't apologize for that." Donny turned around in her arms so he was facing her now.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 am
She kept her arms around him. She layed her head on his chest and held him close. "But still I'm sorry I brought it up just then. It could of waited..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm
"It's really ok Amanda... you know I'm fast to get sad and quick to forgive." Donny said to her. "It's not gonna change my feelings for you or anything. I swear." he took his hands out of his pockets and kissed the top of her head lightly.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:00 pm
Amanda knew that. She looked up at him with her hair in her eyes."you missed."she mumbled. Undertaker had been watching in the doorway the whole time.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff